Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

Thanksgiving Part 2

“Who’s cars are those?” Jimmy asked as we pulled into Matt’s house.

I looked out the window and sure enough there were lots of cars parked outside.

“Uhg.” I said slumping down. I looked like shit.

“Matt lets sneak into your room. I look like shit and I don’t want all those people seeing me like this.” I said slumping down even more. He nodded. We both wanted to get ready. We hopped out of the car.

“Zacky. On your knees” I said pointing to the ground.

“What why?” he said whining.

“Just do it!” Jimmy said. And as he did Jimmy stood on him.

“OW!” Zacky said. Jimmy then helped me into the room then Matt. I rushed to the bathroom and got ready. I wore my blue sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and uggs. I didn’t wear to much make up but cover up and mascara. Matt quickly changed and put gel in his hair as well. We went downstairs hand in hand. I heard Ape’s voice.

Shit I thought.
Don’t get me wrong I love Ape it just means if she’s here Bam’s here. And if Bam’s here Missy’s here. Great.
Matt must of sensed this as well because his hand squeezed mine. We went into the kitchen and there was the bitch herself standing by Matt’s mom.

“Is there anything I can help out with Mrs. Sanders?” she said in annoyingly cute voice.
Gte out of her house perhaps? I thought in my head.

“No Missy.” She said. You could obviously tell she was annoyed by her presence as well. Let’s just say the night she was a bitch to me was the end for Mrs. Sanders kindness.

Missy turned and smiled. “Matt, looking good. If only I weren’t dating Bam.” She said winking.
THAT BITCH I yelled in my head.

“Even if you weren’t dating Bam I wouldn’t care. I’m with Kassi now.” As he said that his mom’s face lit up.

“FINALLY!” She exclaimed hugging us.

“I’ve been waiting since Matt hit puberty to get the guts to ask you out.” She said releasing us and causing Matt to turn a Bright red.

“Puberty?” Johnny asked laughing.

“Shut it short shit.” The three of us said all at once. He cowered down.

“Go sit down kids. Dinners done.” Matt’s mom said. We all sat where we always did. Girls on one side boys on the other. Except this time we evened it out. Matt sat on my left and Leana on my right. Missy was across from me with Bam on her side and Novak on the other side.
She smiled at me before she slid her hand up Bam’s thigh. I rolled my eyes. Matt was way better anyways.

Right?

I think so.

I mean, he has the dimples, cute laugh, caring, amazing personality. Bam has those piercing blue eyes, big heart, soft hair, amazing smile, very funny. Ha. Bam has nothing on Matt.
The food was soon brought out. Each of the girls has a plate each and the boys devoured the rest. They even helped with the dishes too.

I sat on the couch with Gena and we watched Leana and Michelle battle it out and yell at each other while playing Mario cart on the wii. Matt then came in and snuggled with me.

“Kassi, Matt… we need to talk.” His parents said coming into the living room and sat down.

“So we decided since Kassi is living here now, we aren’t going to make her sleep on the couch, and since we don’t have an extra room she can stay in your room. But, before you two get too excited we have some conditions for you to follow. One. No sex. And if you two do decide to get sexually active let Christine (Matt’s mom) know so that we can put you on birth control and so I can go get you two some condoms.” His dad said finishing his ‘talk’.

I was happy and embarrassed at the same time.

“Daaad… really? Matt said turning red like earlier when Johnny embarrassed him. I nervously laughed.

“Matt be happy! They are letting you sleep with your girlfriend!” Brian said moving his eye-brows up and down.

“But in front of everyone?” he whined.

“Deal with it.” His dad said laughing lightly. They then left the room.
Everyone burst into laughter.

“Kassi, can we talk? Please?” Bam asked.

“No. I don’t really want to talk to you.” I said. There was an awkward silence.

“Bam, Baby lets go. We have to go to my parents house.” Missy said pulling his arm.

“Bye.” Some people said. Once they left everyone else started to leave.

It was now 10:00 PM.

“Wanna go to bed?” Matt asked. I nodded with a yawn. We headed upstairs to his room.

“Which side do you prefer?” he asked as we looked at the bed, pondering.

“Wall.” I stated.

“Good. Cause I prefer the edge.” He said smiling and tackled me down to the bed. We were both worn out so we didn’t bother to change or move from when he tackled me down.

I was so happy to have him. The most lucky girl in the world. My thoughts become fuzzy and I drifted off into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
heres the second installment^_^ just for you guys=p now i will request comments for updates=p i have it all written i just wanna know what you guys are thinking and what you want=]

Matt and Kassi