Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

Baker. I'm going to kill you.

**FFW CHRISTMAS MORNING**

“KASSI! IT’S CHRISTMAS! MATT IT’S CRISTMAS!! WAKE UP EVERYBODY ITS CRISHTMAS!” Jimmy yelled jumping on our bed. I groaned. As much as I loved Jimmy and how much of a brother he was to me I could of killed him.

“What time is it?” Matt asked pulling me closer to him.

“…6 AM… BUT WHO CARES IT’S CHRISTMAS!!” Jimmy yelled jumping even harder. I swear he has the personality of a 5 year old.

“Who gave you the damn sugar?” I asked closing my eyes hoping he’d leave.

“…Zacky…” He said looking down.

“Get UP!” he then yelled slapping mine then Matt’s ass. I yelped while Matt just laughed. Jimmy giggled and ran down the stairs. Matt sat up and pulled me up as well.

“Merry Christmas babe.” He said kissing my lips. I returned the kiss begging for more and he accepted. He flipped me on my back to where he was on top.

“Hey gu-OH MY GOD!” Johnny said stopping in his tracks when he saw us.

“I uh…never mind” he said turning red and running down the stairs.

“I guess that’s our cue to go downstairs.”I said mad that our moment was ruined. We gave each other one more kiss and proceeded to walk down the stairs.

When we reached the bottom my eyes darted to Zacky.

“Baker. You’re dead.” I said hitting him upside the head.

“What did I do?!” he asked rubbing the spot I just hit.

“You gave Jimmy sugar. He’s already a naturally hyper guy. Giving him on sugar is like giving him crack.” I stated then sat by him on the couch. I was very grumpy due to lack of sleep the previous night. Yesterday was Matt and I’s anniversary, One month! We went to dinner and stayed out late. Just down town. He gave me a necklace with a heart pendant that had purple diamonds. I in return gave him a watch that he had been eyeing for quite some time now.

It might be too soon to say but I really do think I'm in love with him.

As for Bam? I haven’t talked to him or Missy since thanksgiving night. They have distanced themselves from me and everyone else anyways. I wasn’t as upset anymore anyways. I had Matt and he’s all I could ever want in a man. Sure we had our argu8ments like all couple but we always made up.

Jimmy yelled for everyone to wake up and they did. Not too enthusiastically but none the less got up. When everyone was up we opened our presents. I received a clothes, a body pillow, boots and a camera. I was just happy the Sanders took us in as easily as they did. I felt like part of a family for the first time in a long time.

I haven’t l=had any sort of connection with anyone in my family since the day Matt punched Reed. But I didn’t care. I did however go back one day to bury Avree. I missed her like hell. Matt printed a picture of me and her. it was a huge one too. It is hanging on the wall above where I sleep. We also re-decorated his room. It was red and black. There was pictures of us random ones of the group. It was really nice.

And the best part was. I was passing all my classes! And before I knew it, Christmas was over and gone with for another year.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short... you know why though?? because next chapter is full of suprises and drama. so i had to get this part out. comments will make that chapter come tomorrow. so please comment=]