Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

Graduation Tears

My high school years were gone and over with. It was now the morning of my graduation.

“BABE! COME ON!” Matt yelled. Yes Matt and I are still dating. It has been an amazing 3 years. Not even a month ago we finally said I love you and we truly meant it.

“Coming!” I yelled back grabbing my stuff and ran to the car.

FFW TO GRADUATION

“Beauman, Kassandra” my principle called. I smiled walked on stage and shook his hand. He gave me my diploma. I looked around for my friends and took notice that Raab and Bam weren’t in sight.

“They aren’t here. Raab dropped out and Bam followed him. They’ll be here for the party though.” Dico said from behind me.

“How did you know I was looking for him?’ I asked turning around.

“I had a feeling.” He said smiling and leaning back.

“Kassi!” Ryan whisper yelled.

“Ryan!” I said smiling when I noticed he was also behind me.

“I miss you! How have you been?” he asked smiling.

“Amazing! What about you?”

“Well Bam’s been keeping us busy doing stupid shit. You and Matt still together?” he asked. My smile got bigger.

“Yep! 3 years now.”

“Congrats!” he said high fiving me.

“Mcfadden, Leana” my principle called. I cheered loud for her and wolf whistled. She flipped me off and stuck her tongue out.
Soon after that Matt was called and then Jimmy. When all of our class was called we stood up and threw our caps up in the air. Matt came and found me soon after that. I ran up to him and he caught me in his arms.

“Congrats Mr. Sanders” I said pecking his lips.

“And you too Ms. Beauman. I'm shocked you made it” he laughed.

“Your such an ass.” I said prying myself from him and pouting. Only to be tackled by Jimmy.

“Did you tell her yet Matt?” he asked releasing me.

“Tell me what?” I asked kind of scared to know what was coming.

“The band got sponsored! Some guy from the record company came to tell us that he wants to sponsor us!” he said with his smile getting bigger and bigger with each word. I smiled as well. This was great!

The guys have created a band called Avenged Sevenfold. Matt was lead singer, Jimmy was the drummer, Brian was lead guitarist, Zacky is rhythm guitarist and Johnny was the bassist. They put in a lot of time and hard work for the band and it finally paid off.

“So since he’s sponsoring us… we get to move to California!” he said fist punching the air.

“That’s great!” I said as my smile faltered a little bit.

“What’s wrong?” he asked taken aback at my sudden change of mood.

“Well… I got accepted into the Art Institute in Seattle…” I said looking down. “I was going to tell you but you sprang this on me.”

“But… that means we won’t see each other if we both follow our dreams.” He said now realizing my problem.

“…I know… but for now let’s enjoy what we have” I said cupping his face in my hands and kissing him. He kissed back and took my hand in his. We went to the car with the rest of the band and took off to Matt’s house where the big party was being held.

“Why are you two so quiet? You’re never this quiet un-less you’re fighting.” Brian said taking notice of our silence. Neither of us spoke. If I would off talked about it I might of cried. It was upsetting to know either one of us is going to have to give up or dream or…break up. Because we both knew we couldn’t handle a long distance relationship.

When we arrived to his house there was already a lot of people there. We walked in and went to his room immediately.

“Do you wanna talk about it?” Matt asked as I put my dress on.

“Not at the moment.” I said in an annoyed voice accidentally.

“Look you don’t have to get mad. I just wanna figure this out before it’s too late.” He said pulling his pants on.

“I’m not mad. I'm just frustrated and all I want to do now is party and have fun with our friends.” I said double checking my hair and make-up and walking out the door. Matt came down 5 minutes after me. I was talking to Val and Leana when his eyes connected to mine. I saw a flash of sadness. Then he walked off to go talk to Jimmy. I had a bad feeling. But ignored it.

“Kass, what’s wrong with you two? I can tell there is so don’t say there isn’t.” Val said putting her hand on my shoulder. My eyes started to burn. I explained everything to them and ended up crying just a tad. They took me to the bathroom and help me out with my make-up.

“Maybe I should just not go to college and just go with him. I can’t stand it without him.” I admitted sitting on the counter.

“I don’t think you should give up your dreams for him.” Leana said. But little did she know I was seriously considering it.

“It’s hard Lee…” I said closing my eyes holding the tears in.

We sat there in silence for a few more minutes and then decided to go grab a drink. Courtesy of Matt’s parents.
I separated myself from the girls and went to grab a Smirnoff. When I got to the table a familiar figure caught my eye. I walked up to him and hugged him from behind.

“I’m sorry! I miss having you around, I miss hanging out, I miss the pranks I miss the friendship we had.” I said. And I would of kept going but he turned around.

“I miss that too. I hate the fact I chose Missy over you, I hate the fact that I could be with you and have what you and Matt have.” He said hugging me as well.

“Why did you choose her?” I asked looking up at him.

“I was scared of commitment, I was scared of hurting you. I was scared because I never liked a girl as much as I have liked you.” He admitted looking away. I stepped back and took a good hard look at him.
He grew his hair out, was paler than usual and lost a terrible amount of weight.

“You could of still asked. I would of said yes. You hurt me a hell of a lot more than what you think. You may of thought you didn’t hurt me but you really did.” I said as my eyes threatened to let the tears pour. He looked down.

“We’re moving…” he said smally.

“WHAT?!” I yelled causing people around us to stare.

“Yea… to Pennsylvania. We got a chance to make a show. And well we’re doing it to make something of ourselves.” He said looking at me now.

This couldn’t be happening. First Matt and the boys are moving now the other boys? I was broken beyond repair. If I stay I guess I’ll still have the girls. But if I go with the band the girls will probably go with and I would still have them and the band. So I made up my mind.

“The boys are moving to California. And I'm going with them.” I said. We didn’t speak for a few minutes.

“I gotta go… bye” after he said that he kissed my head and walked out the door.

The rest of the night was drag. Matt and I cleaned up when everyone left and headed up the stairs afterwards. I was a bit tipsy.

I was upstairs changing into my pajamas when Matt spoke up.

“We need to talk.” He said looking me dead in the eye. Worst four words ever!

“Okay… talk.” I said keeping my cool.

“I’ve done some thinking…” he said as his voice got shakey. He closed his eyes to stop the flow of his tears.

“L-long distance rela-ationships don’t work. And a-as much as t-this kills me. We need to go o-our separate ways. I-I love you so god damn much. I-I don’t w-want to. It’s-s killing me to-o say this. B-but it’s for the best. Baby, p-please under-r stand…” he said. His eyes overflowed with tears. Mine did too.

I can’t believe he was actually breaking up with me. He didn’t even want to try! I got up.

“I-I need some air…” I muttered before running out of his room.

“KASSI WAIT!” He called after me. But I didn’t listen. I was heart-broken. I gave him everything. EVERYTHING! I ran until I couldn’t run no more.

My legs finally faltered and I fell on the side walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys... i worked really hard on this and would like some feedback.

how did you like that drama??

Kassi and Matt

i have more too^_^