Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 14

-Andy's POV.

I was being shaken awake. I grumbled, "Beau, you know you're not supposed to be waking me."

"Oops!"

"I told you! Beau said to leave him alone stupid." That voice, the one that called the other stupid. I remember it, I remembered it today. I sat and looked around my eyes landed on a blonde headed boy. I closed my eyes and brought back memories.

A few seconds later I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up. Hayley was standing beside me awkwardly. I raised an eyebrow.

I finally noticed he was waiting for me to move my backpack from the seat beside me.

"Oh, sorry." I whispered, and quickly retreived my backpack and put it on the floor beside me.

"I'm Hayley.." He whispered. I could barely hear him.

"So I've heard. I'm Andy. But most people call me Annie. Don't ask. It's a long story."

I opened my eyes and smiled, jumping up to hug him. "Hayley.." I hugged him tighter and pulled away, looking into his eyes. "I remember you."
He grinned and hugged me back, "What about Mimi??" Oh, the second voice, it didn't seem familiar at all.
I frowned a bit, "Who?"

Someone cleared their throat and I looked over to a small petite brunette. "Oh, hello." She was frowning, pouting her small lips. "You must be Mimi."

She shook her head, "You don't remember me, it's alright." I hugged her close to me. She must have been someone important if she was being like this with me.

"You just have to be patient, I haven't remembered yet but I will."

"You remembered him right on the spot, figures you would. He's a hot guy."

I bit my lip."What are you talking about?"

"I always knew you were a whore." My jaw dropped to the floor and she stomped her way out of my room, leaving me awestruck. Just then Beau walked in and I ran to him, clutching on to him.

"Is she right?.. Was I a whore?" He looked at me, shocked. "She said it, she told me I was a whore! Is she right?"
"Of course not! You were never a whore, Andy. I can't believe she would say that to you." He hugged me close and I buried my head in his neck. "Can you give us a minute Hayley?" I shook my head and pulled away a bit.

"No, can you give us a minute? I just want to talk to him.. It won't take long, I promise." He gave Hayley a warning look and nodded, kissing me softly he left the room.

I sighed and turned to Hayley, "Please, tell me everything."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, read my new story please?
comment&subscribe<3