Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 3.

Andy's POV

As me and Beau were walking home, we had already saw Mimi off to her home, I started thinking about Hayley. How his tan skin stretched tightly over his high cheekbones. His full pink lips forming the shy smile I loved. His blushing red cheeks with deep dimples.

I shook slightly. Thank goodness it's freezing or Beau would have noticed my arousel. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Cold?" He asked, chuckling.

"Kind of, I'm not much of a winter person."

"I can understand that. Do you think I could come over today?" He dropped his arm and shoved his hands in his back pockets, looking around akwardly. I groanded inwardly, I knew this look. He had something extremly important to tell me.

"When do you never come over after school? Mom said you're always invited, no questions asked. So, of course you can come over." I smiled at him, looping my arm through his and started skipping, dragging him toward my house.

I wonder what he wants to talk about this time.

Hayley's POV

As soon as the car cut off, I jumped out of the car and headed inside.

"I have a date soon so eat something or do whatever you've gotta do now cause you won't be coming out of your room while she's here!" Lance yelled after me. I groaned. Not another one, he goes through more girls than he goes through showers.

Last time he brought a girl over, he made her bring her younger sister for me. Before they had left for dinner he inconspicously slipped me two condoms and winked. I wanted to choke him, what made him think I was going to fuck her?

I didn't use them, I made her stay downstairs while I went up to my room and slept.

I took a quick shower and made myself something for lunch, escaping to my room before Lance's friend got here.

After about 30 minutes I heard the doorbell and a little of chattering then footsteps on the stairs.

Someone knocked and I told them to just come on in.

My brother and another guy stood at my door.

"What?" I said, dreading that the guy will probably be staying here in my room.

"This is Tyler." He said, pushing the reluctant guy farther into my room, "He's Katie's brother and he's going to be in here with you while me and her are out. Don't do anything stupid." He aimed that one at me.

I sighed, and mumbled, "Whatever." I heard my door close and Tyler was just standing there akwardly, looking around. "You can sit if you like, I'm Hayley."

He looked at me kind of weird, and I figured why not be nice?

He sat at the edge of my bed and I looked over him. He looked to be about 5"6'. He had jet black hair and snakebites. He had thin pink lips and deep brown eyes. I saw me staring and blushed, looking down at his feet.

"You don't talk much, do you?" I asked, sitting up and reached for the remote, switching on the tv.

"Not really." His voice was deep but still sounded kind of girlish. "I didn't want to come here in the first place."

"You don't like the fact that your sister is attracted to my brother?" He shook his head no. "I don't like it either."

He smiled at me a little and ducked his head down when I grinned back. At least I'm making friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohk i know this is bad
but i'm not so full of ideas just yet.
and BIG thanks to the ppl how commented
and who subscribed!
I LOVE YOU!
ohk more comments and subscribers...
please?