Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 5.

Andy's POV

After I sat staring at him for almost 30 minutes, he jumped up and walked out my door.

"Beau!" I called after him, as I ran down the steps, tripping a couple times. I grabbed hold of his hand before he could open the front door.

He snatched it away from me, "If you didn't want me to kiss you, why'd you kiss back?!" I stood there, my mouth hanging open.

"I... I wasn't thinking Beau. What about you and Mimi?"

"She knows that I love you. She's the one who helped me cope with you being a slut and a whore! She was the one there for me when you were always out with other guys! I'm in love with you and you never even noticed!"

I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye, and turned a little to see my parents standing in the kitchen door way; watching us intently.

"Beau... I don't love you the way you love me. You're jsut a friend. I'm sorry." I sighed, slumping my shoulders. Why did it have to be this way?

He scowled at me, and pushed me away when I tried to hug him. I sobbed, as he walked out the door.

My best friend just walked out my door, and I'll probably never see him again.

I dropped to my knees, ready to pull my hair out. I wrapped my arms around myself and cried.

I'm sure my parents knew I wanted to be alone, so they weren't there when I pulled out my almost forgotten friend.

I smiled at the glistening sliver, my only escape.

I pressed the cold metal to my wrist.

There was really no reason for me to do this, but it helped me cope when no one was around.

I'm truly pathetic.

I've always been the worst fuck-up.

Hayley's POV

I heard a soft knock at my door, I rolled over and just stared. Lance walked in and came to sit on the end of my bed. Not looking at me once.

I looked at his perfectly plump pink lips, his blushing dimpled cheeks, his twidling thumbs. I imagined myself running my fingers over his sculpted chest, kissing his soft lips.

Why was I even thinking of my brother this way? I mean, he's my brother. That's incest, and I don't think I like my brother more than just a brother... Maybe I have, but just never noticed.

"What is it?" I said softly.

He looked at me for the first time since he walked in my room, nothing but honesty and love written over his face. "I love you, Hayley. I'm so sorry for giving you such a hard time for all these years. I'll admit that I was jealous of seeing you with those other guys, and I let that get the better of me. I don't want us to be so bitter towards each other anymore, I can't stand it when I see you glare at me with so much hatred in your eyes when all I wanna do is love you. Hayley-" I cut him off.

"Stop right there, are you telling my your in love with me?" I whispered, barely audible, but I knew he heard me.

"Yes, I'm in love you with, brother." He whispered back, but in such a loving and caring tone.

The last thing I heard was him calling my name over and over.

Then nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think this is soooo good.
i totally overdid myself on this.
i woke up this morning and started thinking
about htis story and i just started writing.(:
i hope you guys are enjoying this cause i am!
i just couldn't wait to get this chapter out!

comments&subcriptions :3

please?