You're My Bad Apple

Ch. 13

“Shh…” I heard someone say. “Do you think one of them sleep walked in here?”

“No, maybe they were talking and fell asleep.” said another voice.

“Do you reckon they’re going out?”

“Doubt it, Summer would’ve told me.” said a girls voice.

“They look… kind of cute together.”

“Aww they do!” said the girls voice again. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. “Oops.”

When my vision cleared up I saw George, Ron, and Ginny standing in the doorway creepily.

“Morning sunshine!” George bellowed making Fred open up his eyes too.

“Sorry to wake you, we’re going to see dad.” said Ron.

“I told them to wait a minute or two because you looked so comfy cuddled against him.” Ginny said smiling. I looked over at Fred whose hair was messy and unkempt. He was still out of it slightly, I absentmindedly pushed my hand through his hair trying to fix it. It didn’t help much.

“What’re you guys doing in here?” he mumbled slightly.

“We’re going to see your dad soon.” I said and he nodded. “So if you guys don’t mind could you leave?”

“Oh certainly, wouldn’t want to… interrupt anything.” said George staring us down. I looked to Fred who rolled his eyes and flopped back down onto the bed. When they left and I got up and fixed my hair.

“Fred don’t go back to sleep.” I said and he pulled the covers over his face. I rolled my eyes and quietly walked to his side off the bed. I jumped on top of Fred with my knees landing on his stomach. I rolled off and looked back at Fred who was holding his stomach.

“Ughh….” He groaned falling off the bed dramatically. I looked over the bed and jumped when in he got up in one quick motion. I opened the door and ran out hearing him catching up. I disapperated but Fred grabbed my arm following me, I landed in the doorway of the kitchen falling backwards with Fred now on top of me in fits of giggles. Mrs. Weasley walked up and gave us both stern looks. Fred got up and helped me up, I was smiling widely trying not to laugh.

“Now that your both up we can leave.” She said “by the way what did I say about dissaperating in the house.”

“Not to do it.” Both me and Fred said.

“Then don’t!” She said and my eyes widened. She passed us and opened the door. “Are you coming?!”

Everyone left the kitchen and went outside, and Mad-Eye who I didn’t see before was now walking toward the main city of London. When we reached the middle we walked to the underground train station and boarded it. After two stops we stepped off and approached a building that looks as if it hasn’t been entered in years. On the inside it was huge, nurses running around, and sick patients everywhere. Mrs. Weasley asked for directions and we went to Mr. Weasley room. I was scared of what he looked like, I was apprehensive of going in but I was pushed by Fred. Mr. Weasley was sitting upright in his bed reading the paper, and looked pretty normal. I sighed with relief and walked closer. A smile spread across his face as he saw us approaching him. We all gave him hugs hoping we don’t hurt him with the added pressure. Mrs. Weasley left soon after.

“Kid’s it’s a nice day out, why don’t you all go for a walk.” she said kind of smiling. “meet me back here in two hours.”

We all shrugged and left the hospital deciding where to go. Out of no where Fred pulled on my arm dragging me in the opposite direction as the others, I looked back and saw the group all looking at us.