You're My Bad Apple

Ch. 19

The next day I had managed to sleep past noon, so when I did wake up Fred wasn’t there. I pulled myself out of the bed and showered then clothed myself in Shorts and a tank top. It was quite hot today and everyone was feeling very lazy so I stayed in Fred’s bedroom and read for most of the time. As I closed the book after reading the last page, I heard voices in the hallway. I got up placed the book back on the shelf and listened by the door. Fred and George were talking.

“So did you say it?” asked George.

“No, did you?” asked Fred.

“yes last night.” George said proudly.

Fred groaned and hit his head on the wall. “great.”

“I’m sure she knows.”

“maybe.” he said. There was a pause and shuffling of feet.

“Hey I have to meet Angelina for our date tonight, but good luck with your problem and such.” said George and the sound of his shoes walked away. I then opened the door and grabbed Fred pulling him into the room then pinning him to the wall.

“Well hello there.” he said with a smile.

“Say what?” I asked.

“Pardon?”

“What didn’t you say but George did?”

“Oh! That’s just nothing.”

“Okay then why can’t you tell me?”

“Because your nosey, if you didn’t listen in then I probably would’ve told you on my own.”

“No you wouldn’t have, you would’ve forgotten. Then I’d forever wonder.”

“Well that would suck for you then wouldn’t it?” he said to me and I nodded with a pouty face “You know I don’t fall for those faces anymore right?”

I groaned and took a step back from him. “Please?”

“No.”

“why not?”

“because I don’t have to.” he said simply. I sucked in a deep breath and turned to the bookshelf and began moving a couple things around.

“I hope you know that you suck.”

He chuckled and walked up behind me. “I know you don’t mean that.”

“and how do you know that?”

“Because,” he said moving his voice down to a whisper. “I know you a lot more than you think I do.”

“That’s creepy.” I said facing him, his big green eyes were looking down at me. I bit my lip as Fred pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and locked my arms behind his neck. Fred’s hands slid down my sides and to my thighs, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso, Fred’s hands remained at my thighs as he was holding me up. I felt him walking backwards and was caught by surprise when he fell backward onto the bed. I pulled away for a moment then moved my hands to his shoulders and removed his jacket. I then connected our lips again as Fred was trying to work on unbuttoning his shirt. When the last button was done I untucked it from his pants and tossed it to the side. I took off my own shirt revealing my black lacy bra, what a coincidence that I decided to wear a sexy bra today. Fred was just staring and I smiled remembering this was probably the most naked he’s seen me and bothered to really care. I rolled off of him for a second to wiggle off my jeans showing my matching boy shorts. I sat up onto my knees and looked at him.

“What?” he asked

“Nothing.” I said reaching over and unbuttoning Fred’s jeans, he kicked them off and grabbed my arms pulling me back down on top of him. I giggled and slid my hands through his very handsome ginger hair, I then pressed our lips together and kissed him as I’ve never kissed him before. All my bottled up stress, tension, and love for Fred poured out.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH YEAH! XD