You're My Bad Apple

Ch . 20

I woke up the next morning cuddled up against Fred bare bodied. He was already awake but didn’t have the heart to move and wake me up. I felt his fingers sliding through my hair I don’t think he knew I was up yet.

“Morning.” I whispered and he stopped.

“Morning.” he said back. “Did you sleep well?”

I nodded and stretched myself out. I rolled up to my stomach and perched my head up with my hands looking at Fred. He smiled at me opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the door opening, I turned to see who walked in and saw George. I covered myself up more.

“Oh my.” he said staring, “Did something happen in here last night?”

“George go away!” Fred said and I was laughing now.

“Did you make my baby brother a man Summer?”

I covered my face with the pillow cracking up.

“George seriously?”

“What? Little Freddykins is growing up, being all manly taking control. Doing the naughty with your girlfriend.”

I looked at George and threw a pillow at him. George smiled and winked.

“All right, I get it. You want to be alone. I just came in to say that we’ve got to open up in an hour.”

“’bye georgie!” I said as he closed the door. I pulled the covers over my face trying to stop giggling. “Your brother is a dork!”

Fred pulled the covers off of my face and pecked my lips before jumping up and running into his closet. I whistled at him and got up myself to get dressed. I pulled on a cute pair of white shorts, a grayish baby doll shirt, and my favorite pair of Mary Jane pumps. I curled my hair quickly and made my way through out the shop fixing things. I turned around and saw Angelina standing there with a wide smile.

“What?” I asked her and she nudged me.

“You know what.”

“Do I?”

“Yes.” she said and pulled me down to the ground to sit.

I groaned and covered my face. “George told you didn’t he.”

“Of course!”

“How embarrassing. He walks in and my back is showing entirely making it obvious I wasn’t wearing any clothing.”

Angelina raised her eyebrows and I hid my blush.

“Then George was going on and on, on how I made Fred a man.”

Angelina busted out laughing. “That’s my George.”

I sighed my placed my chin on my knees. “Do you love George?”

“Of course.” she said

“So if he were to propose to you right now would you say yes?”

“No. I love George, but if I were think about marriage now I would most likely be pregnant. Engaged at 18?”

“That makes sense.”

“Do you love Fred?”

I paused for a moment and nodded yes. “You see Fred and I have always had this special connection. We’re best friends, and knowing that if I were to spend the rest of my life with my best friend I’d be happy. We’d never run out of things to talk about and we would both live here run the shop maybe have some kids.”

“Fred and George Jr.” Angelina said with a smile.

“Just imagine little ginger haired kids running around the store causing havoc.”

I looked up and saw the boys walking up to us. Both smiling and laughing. Angelina stood up and helped me up as well. I glided past Fred to open up the shop, I unlocked the doors and turned on all the lights to make everything seem so lively. Being here with the twins made me feel like I was a little girl again and I had my family, everything just felt… right.
♠ ♠ ♠
honestly... i love george :D