You're My Bad Apple

Ch. 2

About a week before school started me and the boys disapperated to Diagon Alley to get our school supplies and to get a couple potions for the edible treats. As we took a couple steps I looked up to George who stopped in his place and was staring at Angelina, captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team and his long time crush. I nudged him and he looked down at me.

“Go on and talk to her, Fred and I will get the things.” I said and George smiled then ran up to Angelina. Fred put his hands into his pockets and started walking up to Slugs and Jiggers to get some of the main ingredients. Luckily for the boys I was taking advanced potions since my second year at Hogwarts, so without me they would look very suspicious walking in and grabbing every possible thing you could add to a nose bleed nougat or maybe a fever fudge. When I was putting a couple things into my basket I heard my name called from across the room.

“Summer!” yelled Fred, it scared me so bad I dropped the frog eyes. Luckily the jar didn’t break so I picked it up and walked to him.

“What?” I said grabbed two unicorn horns.

“What would unicorn blood do if we added it to a product.” he asked and I just looked at him.

“the product would become addictive to your buyers, to taste unicorn blood only once it will put you in a frenzy and that’ll be the only thing that you could eat. Besides who would be that cruel to add it to a treat just for the money.”

“Oh… right.” said Fred looking back at the shelf and pulled off a jar of chicken feet. “We should add dragon balls into the puking pastilles.”

“I think the dragon balls by themselves would make anyone puke.” I said and Fred nodded. “but lets try it, get a jar and then a box of toffee and frogs tongue.”

I walked to the till and handed the worker my things, along with the extra things Fred thought would be worth to buy, and paid for them. I managed to fit everything in my bag while using the undetectable extension charm. We passed Twilfitt and Tatting’s. I stopped in my place to look through the window, Narcissa Malfoy was hanging up robes and other things. In the very front was a beautiful clam shaped locket. From what I could see it has purple gems forming a starfish on the side and you could etch your name on the back. I left the side of Fred and went inside to observe it closer, I opened it up and the smell of the ocean filled my nose and in the distance you can hear seagulls screeching and the waves crashing on the ground. Before I knew it everything was gone and I was standing face to face with the slightly taller than me Narcissa, she was glaring.

“Don’t touch the merchandise unless you plan to buy it.” She said with a scowl and gritted teeth.

“Are you accusing me of stealing Narcissa?” I said with my eyebrows raised.

“Of course not, I just don’t trust you filthy half bloods.”

“and I don’t trust your entire damned family but I don’t go off showing how much I despise you.”

“Your to sweet for that my dear.”

“Trust me, I’m far from sweet.”

I was interrupted by a whistle coming from the door way, Fred was leaning on the side and looking at us.

“Were you going to buy that necklace?” he asked and I took a step back then shook my head no. Narcissa didn’t take her eyes off of me as I backed out of the shop, I turned around and started Walking the other way. “What was that all about?”

“She isn’t quite fond of me.” I said.

“I noticed that.”

“Malfoy told her that I accused him of wearing a diaper when he’s constipated because he’s to lazy to sit on the pot for as long as he needs.”

Fred started to laugh. “really?”

“Yup, and it’s probably true.”

“We should make a product that causes constipation and smuggle it into Malfoy’s food.” I nodded in agreement and mumbled something under my breath.

“you-know-who? You should be worrying about you-no-poo the constipation sensation that’s gripping the nation.” I said and Fred burst out laughing obviously hearing my comment.

“Oh my god that’s brilliant, do you mind if I steal that?” said Fred who was smiling widely. I nodded and crossed my arms looking away from him. “You really wanted that locket didn’t you?”

“Yeah, it reminded me of this beach my parents used to take me to when they were alive.” I said quietly. “I haven’t been there since.”

“Oh.” said Fred. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright, I’ll be fine with out it.” Fred grabbed my arm and pulled me into the ice cream parlor, then making me sit. “Okay…”

“Shh.” He said and then turned around in his chair to look at someone across the room.

“What are you---”

“Shh!” he said a little bit louder and I rolled my eyes and pinched his arm.

“What are you looking at?” I said and Fred pointed behind him, I stood up to see George and Angelina at a booth seemingly sharing a very long lasting kiss. My eyes widened as I moved myself next to Fred looking creepily at them. “George hasn’t told you about them?”

“No, has he told you?” Fred asked me, I shook my head no and then looked at Fred.

“I bet he didn’t tell you because he thought you’d make fun of him for it.”

“I wouldn’t have made fun of him.”

“Freddie, even I know you make fun of him.”

“Alright maybe for like the first week.”

“uh huh.” I said giving him a look and he groaned.

“I would most likely make fun of them until they were married.”

“you see that’s more believable!”

“but now that he’s already snogging her, there isn’t a point.”

“It’s okay Fred, we’ll find something to make up for it. Maybe tonight we could create the constipation sensations and put it into Georges food by the morning for revenge.” I said and a smile formed on Fred’s face.

“I like the way you think.” said Fred while getting up. “I think I’ll grab a few more things and then meet you at home.”

“Alright.” I picked up my bag and disapperated back to the burrow. I said my quick hellos to Mrs. Weasley and ran up to the twins room to start up the potions for the constipation sensations.