Sequel: Dare To Have A Doubt

You having fun there Cas?

All hell breaks loose

Chapter 14

Sunny woke startled. Where was she? She quickly got to her feet and looked around at her surroundings. There was old buildings. Everything was gray and broken, like an abandoned town. She gulped and looked down at her clothes, hoping that she wasn’t covered in blood like the last time she’s blacked out. She sighed in relief as her white tank top and jeans were still the same colour as they were before. She quickly reached into her boot to make sure that the knife she always kept was still there. She felt it there and gently eased it out of her boot. Finally she started walking, hoping that something would give her a clue to where she was. For what seemed like almost an hour of walking she heard a noise. She froze where she was, raising her knife in a defensive position. She walked toward the noise and stopped at a corner. Suddenly a man jumped out beside her. She lashed out but stopped as the guy jumped back against the wall. “Who are you?” she asked.

“M…my names Andy, who are you?… where are we?” the Andy stuttered, staring at her with wide eyes.

“I’m Sunny” she offered him a hand to help him up “and I have no idea why we’re here but I think it has something to do with the yellow eyed man”

“You see him too?” asked Andy once he was on his feet.

“What do you mean see him too?”

“in your dreams, telling you that he has big plans for you?” she shook her head.

“I’ve only met him once and he didn’t say anything but right now I say we get out of here” Andy nodded and followed her as she started to walk.

“Do you know where your going?” he asked.

“No idea but I think finding a way out is better than staying wherever the hell we are” he nodded in agreement and continued to walk. About twenty minutes later they approached a large house that looked recently used. She walked up to the door and placed her ear onto the wood listening. She heard shuffling as if someone was moving inside. She slowly opened the door and ducked, pulling Andy down with her, as the person swung for them. She tripped the guy up and scrambled to her feet holding her knife out but lowered it as she saw Sam lying there. “Sam!?” she helped him to his feet and watched as he stared at her with wide eyes.

“Sunny? What the hell? Where are we?” he asked holding onto the bottom of her arms.

“1. Hi 2. What? And 3. I have no idea, what’s going on?”

“Why’d you attack me? And it’s Azazel, he’s sent us all here, all I know is that where we are is where a lot of ghost’s are”

“Why’d you attack me?!, I was just going to come in you’re the one that swung for me!” he nodded.

“Sorry about that” he turned to face Andy with wide eyes “Andy?”

“Wait you know him?” asked Sunny.

“Yeah he has ability’s? he can make you do what ever he wants you to do just by asking you, he asked Dean for his car” Sunny almost burst out laughing.

“That would’ve been a sight to see” she turned to face Andy “I like you so how does it work?” he smiled at her. He took a step towards her. He looked into her eyes.

“Like this, Kiss me” suddenly Sunny took a step towards him.

“Sunny, no uh Sunny stop” he pulled her away from Andy “come on man stop it!” Andy grumbled but stopped the control he had over her. Sunny shook her head and then slapped Andy.

“WHAT THE HELL!? I ASKED YOU TO SHOW ME HOW IT WORKS NOT TRY TO MAKE ME KISS YOU!”

“Sunny calm down” Sam put his hands on his shoulder restraining her “Right now we need to find a way out, or of contacting Dean”

“Don’t you have your cell phone?”

“No signal”

“God dammit” Sunny sighed and slipped the knife back into her boot. Then something clicked in her mind “Is there anyone else here?”

“Hmm?”

“Like there’s me you and Andy but is there anyone else?”

“Oh uh yeah there is, come in” he stepped back and let them in. Andy went in first leaving Sunny with Sam. She looked up at him before she walked into the house. She heard the door close behind her but she was too busy looking at the 3 people standing before her.
♠ ♠ ♠
hiya guys!
Comments *dramatic sigh* they're so scarce.... please guys i need comments to live!