Sequel: Dare To Have A Doubt

You having fun there Cas?

World War 24

When Sunny awoke she was in some kind of woods clearing. Her eyes settled on Castiel who was staring quietly at her. “Castiel, where are we?” she asked.

“We’re in Utah” he said calmly.

“What?!” yelled Sunny quickly getting to her feet “What the hell are we doing in Utah?”

“We are here because you are a demon child”

“Because I’m a what?” asked Sunny taking a small step back from Castiel.

“Because you’re a demon child I believe that’s what I said?”

“I heard what you said… I just don’t understand” she said wrapping her arms around herself.

“You were visited as a child by a yellow eyed demon called Azazel”

“Oh my god your fucking crazy” she said taking another step backwards.

“I’m not crazy, your just in denial” he said taking a step towards her “Sam is also a demon child”

“No, no, no do not bring Sam into this, ok?”

“Why not, he’s like you?, he can see the future, you can read minds, you were both visited by Azazel as a baby”

“We weren’t, and I can’t read minds, it’s just been a really stressful week, my best friends showed up out of the blue and demons showed up on my doorstep, trying to kill me and now to top it all I’ve been kidnapped by a sicotic angel” she yelled feeling the tears slid down her cheeks. “Why won’t you just take me back?” she whispered.

“Because it’s not safe! Do you want to spend the rest of your life in non-stop noise and maybe even pain” Sunny shook her head. She was scared, upset and angry, most of her feelings were channelled towards Castiel. She looked down at her feet, trying to think of a way to escape from Castiel. She had to admit her chances were very low, seeing as she didn’t have a clue were she was and that Castiel could disappear and reappear wherever he pleased.

“Can you at least tell Sam and Dean where I am? They’re probably worried sick by now” she looked up at Castiel, looking him straight in the eyes. He pondered this for a moment before nodding his head slowly. She sighed in relief, closing her eyes again. “Thank you” she mumbled. When she opened her eyes again, Castiel was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooo she's a demon child like Sam!
Ok so this story is based in the secound seiries and the fith if that makes sence...

Read review subscribe love comment