Sequel: Dare To Have A Doubt

You having fun there Cas?

Westbound & Down

Sam was pacing back and forth in the motel room worried out of his mind. Sunny had left three hours ago and still wasn’t back so Dean had gone out looking for her, telling Sam he should stay behind in case she came back, hurt. He stopped pacing for a second and looked at Lilly who was asleep on the bed, a worried expression across her face. “Sam” Sam spun around to face Castiel.

“Cas, thank god, uh Sunny’s missing”

“I know, she’s with me, she’s safe”

“Where? Why?” asked Sam.

“She’s a demon child as well Sam, Azazel killed her parents, she reads minds, she doesn’t know how to control it. It’s too hard for her to handle”

“She’s a demon child, and you knew?” Castiel nodded “Why the hell didn’t you tell us before? Did she know as well?”

“She didn’t know, I had to tell her alone”

“Well where is she?”

“I c… I can’t tell you” mumbled Castiel.

“Please Cas, please just let me speak to her, she’s probably scared to death by now, and she’s not the faint hearted kind, just let me see if she’s ok” Castiel sighed in defeat and touched Sam’s arm transporting them back to Sunny.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

“Sam!” Sunny jumped into Sam’s arms when they appeared.

“Sunny are you ok? I mean Deans out looking for you he’s probably more worried about you than I was”

“I’m fine, well apart from being kidnapped by an angel, I’m good” Sam chuckled quietly relieved that she was ok and pulled her into a tight hug.

“I’m glad your ok sunshine” he mumbled.

“Me too” she grumbled pulling away from him.

“So we’re both demon children… weird coincidence, I don’t know what it means though”

Sunny took in a raged breath “So Castiel wasn’t lying about before I can really read minds?” Sam nodded silently. Sunny burst into tears, hiding her face in her hands.

“Sunny, Sunny! Calm down it’s ok, hey it’s ok” Sam did his best to comfort her but he honestly had no idea what he was doing.

“How though, I’m a freak though, I read minds!” she said into her hands. Sam sighed and pulled her into hug.

“You are not a freak, if anyone’s a freak it’s me”

“Sam…”

“No, think about I hunt monsters and demons and ghosts and so many others, I see the future, my mom was killed when I was a baby, I was stupid enough to get pulled back into hunting after I’d gotten out, I could’ve gone to law school Sunny I had an interview, I shouldn‘t have left with Dean, when I got back my girlfriend died”

“No Sam, stop” she pulled away, looking over to see if Castiel had disappeared or not. He was gone. Sunny turned to face Sam again cupping his cheeks with her hands “You never had a choice, your dad practically turned into a monster after you mom died, making you and Dean hunt those…. those things, you didn’t go back to the hunting because you wanted to, you chose family, no matter what that’s always gonna be first in your family, you and Dean spent your entire lives together, no brake, stuck in those crummy motel’s, non of that was your choice, it’s not your fault, now me I could’ve saved my mom, I watched her be killed and I just sat there, I can read minds, I just blurt things out, cause I hear things people think, and they think I’m crazy!”

“When did your mom die?” she let go of his face and looked away.

“Two years after you guys left, I hid and I watched him punch her, kicking her I felt as if it wasn’t going to stop” she felt the tears gathering in her eyes.

“Oh sunshine” she almost wanted to scream, she hated the sympathy that people gave her that’s why she never told anyone about her parents.

“Don’t get all sympathetic with me ok?” Sam nodded as she pulled back “Now where the hell is that damn angel?” she looked around trying to see if Castiel had come back, she wiped her arm across her face wiping away any tears.

“Sunny, maybe you should stay here just for a little while I mean” Sunny spun round to face Sam.

“What!”

“It’ll keep you safe being here, plus if you can read minds I’m sure you can’t control it so you can’t stop it”

“No I…. I can’t control it but I really don’t want to be on my own here. Please Sam” she gave him her puppy dog eyes. He groaned looking away. He knew he couldn’t say no to her when she gave him those eyes.

“Come on Sunny, it’ll only be for a little while”

“But you don’t know that Sam!” she yelled “I could be here for the rest of my life!”

“Don’t even say that Sunny, I’m going to find whatever caused this and I’m going to kill it, and before that I’m going to get it to erase everything that he’s done to you and me and any over people he’s done stuff too”

“Let me help you then, don’t leave me here”

“But Castiel said”

“I don’t give a damn about what Castiel said, the main reason being he kidnapped me!”

“You’ll be safe here though”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok no more chapters until i get some comments
Read review subscribe comment love