Status: In Progress. Comment? :D

Sunflowers and Tulips

Chapter Twenty-One

James' POV

I lied there, listening to Alex and my Margherita talk. I couldn’t help but feel some sense of…relief. I know it sounds bad, but honestly I just wanted Brae to get better and the only way he could do that was to go to rehab. There was no possible way I could help him; I’m just not strong enough. However, I do think that Alex was a royal dick who deserved to get slapped a good few times. The asshole. Thank god he just left.

“Love?” Braedon shifted us so that we were lying down and facing each other. His eyes were watering and all I could see was fear. He was terrified of the thought of rehab. “I don’t want to go…”

My arms wrapped around his small frame, squeezing him because I was afraid that I would lose him if I let go. “I know, baby. I know…I’ll be here for you though. Always.”

I felt him grin slightly, which improved my mood a little bit. “Thank you…”

“Hey,” I replied. “What are amazing, sexy boyfriends for? Surely not to look at.”

He nudged me, smiling. “Oh, I don’t know. You’re good eye-candy.” Then he kissed me, his moist lips hitting my chapped ones. My mind reeled, focusing on him and him alone. God, it felt so good to be kissed by him. It was like this little shock of lightning went through me, then a warm, fuzzy feeling just like it was if a fire was slowly starting to form. It felt really reassuring knowing that he was mine and mine alone. Call me possessive, but I don’t care. Even though I’m probably the girl about a lot of things in this relationship, I think I’m the guy when it comes to protection. Now that I think about it. I’m really curious about how we work. Obviously we’re practically “soul-mates” even though I don’t believe in that shit, but there must be a line somewhere, something that will make or break us…

I chose to ignore those thoughts and, begrudgingly, broke contact between our lips. To be honest, I was getting a little too excited and we’ve already had enough action for one day. Brae whimpered, pouting his slightly swollen lips. “Babe…we gotta stop or else I might go a little crazy.”

“Oh, but I like you that way,” he replied seductively, biting on his lip.

I groaned in frustration; he didn’t know how bad I wanted him. “No, no, no! We can’t do this! C’mon babe you need to rest, not seduce me.”

“Is it working?”

I glared at him, but nodded. “Fuck yes.”

Suddenly, he grabbed my manhood. “Then let me repay you for what you did to me,” he breathed in my ear, making me shiver. I gave in, loving the pleasure he was making me feel. His hand was working expertly even though it was probably his first time doing anything like this and it took all I am to not moan right then and there. “Does that feel good, baby? Hm…?”

“Y-yes…” I replied shakily. He continued, and I started to buck my hips in time with his pumps. God it felt like…like…I don’t even know. All I knew was that I was in pure bliss.

Suddenly, someone came into the room.

“Hey guys wha-OH SHIT!” …It was Braedon’s dad, Daniel. Brae’s hand quickly flew to his side and I shrieked, burying myself in the blankets that barely covered the both of us. Oh shit, oh shit, oh fucking shit…we’re in deep fucking shit. FUCKING HELL. “What the hell are you guys doing?!” He screeched.

“Dad! Hey! Uh…we were…”

“Giving each other fucking handjobs, huh? JAMES! Get your head of those blankets and look at me!”

I did as he told and peeked my head out, scared out of my mind. “Don’t kill us!” I cried, waving my hands. “I’m sorry!”

“Look. You guys aren’t allowed to do things like that…-“

“Dad!”

“-in fucking hospitals! Jesus Christ are you two that horny you have to get in on in a hospital bed? Wait until we get home at least. And even then, don’t do it when I’m around!” He groaned, slapping his hand against his face. “Get your shit together, we’re out of here.”

A look of confusion spread across both of our faces as we tried to digest what he said.

“Wait…” I began, trying to fit the pieces together, “we’re going home?”

“Yup,” Daniel simply responded.

“But…I thought I was going…?” Braedon trailed off, still confused.

His father winked and said, “Let’s just say I have my ways.”

Mental images flooded into my mind as I realized what he was talking about. My mouth flew open, basically unhinging. “YOU SLEPT WITH THE DOCTOR?!”

Daniel slapped the back of my head. “No, you idiot! I just…persuaded him.”

“Aka, you slept with him,” Brae stated. This time it was his turn to get slapped.

“No! Now shut your freaking pie-holes or else I’ll shut it for you!” he exclaimed, exasperated.

I shrugged and got my stuff together, using the cane I bought to move around. It would still be a while until I can walk without a cane, but for now I named him “Oliver”. As I went into my bathroom to get my things, I realized something…

…I was finally going home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This chapter was all on my own inspiration while I was bored at work. I shall not be wasting your time with author's notes, but I would like to say that I still am slightly upset that my subscribers keep fluxuating or whatever. I would like the numbers to go up, not down. :C

Anyways, Chatper dedication to CJ because he's been working his arse off at work. :)

Love y'all!