What If The One That Got away Came Back

Now Your not alone

The bell rang for fourth period and everyone rushed in.
"Hello everyone... My name is Mr. Fields." he said, "You know the drill. Get out your textbook and start working on page three hundred forty three."
Everyone started to shuffle the pages but I was too busy doodling in my note book to care. Then I heard the name I will never forget.
"Sam Atwell I know your new here so don't be shy to ask me any questions" Mr. Fields assured him.
I picked my head up, and looked around. There he was in the far right corner smiling at me..
I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out the door as fast as I could. I ran down the hall to the girls bathroom. I leaned up against the bathroom wall and started crying my eyes out. Not only has he come back, but he remembers me.....
"Hello?" I heard a knocking on the tin door.
"Who.. Who is it?" I said stuttering
"It's Sam"
I stood up and walked outside. He got closer and closer to me, and I stepped back.
"What do you Wa.. Want?" I said crying
"Don't you remember me?" He looked down at me with his dark green eyes making it so hard to look away. I wanted to hug him and tell him that I missed him so much. But as much as I wanted to something was holding me back.
The tears came harder now, and he looked at me with confusion, as if to say he wanted me to be happy that he was back.
"I just cant do this right now... I just cant" I pushed him aside and slowly walked down the deserted hall way.
Later on that day i couldn't concentrate, my mind was full of possibilities of why he even left in the first place, or how to handle talking to him again. After lunch i left and went home.... I spent the day alone in my room just thinking, and crying on and off.
The next day i didn't go to school. Most of the day i sat on the beach curled up in a tight ball. For the second time i felt alone.
-----------------------------------------
Sams P.O.V
After that moment of seeing her cry.. I was devastated and confused. I was beginning to wonder if she didn't remember me. When i got home from school that day, I found old photo albums of us as kids at her house on the beach. Then then the next day at school she was no where to be seen. i wanted to ask he so many questions, i wanted to know so many things, and see her face again.
The afternoon she wasn't in school, I took a walk on the beach, I had to give myself a chance to think.
The hot sand felt like coal under my feet
gray clouds moved in over the ocean making the waves look like dark velvet crashing against the shore
the wind made it feel cold against my skin
I suddenly remembered all the days i spent here playing in the water under the bright blue sunny sky. This is the place that I gave Cam her gold C.. We were just going into sixth grade, a day after that i left. I will never forget when we snuck out her back window at midnight.
I came across a familiar figure.. A girl with dark blond hair curled up on the sand. I knew who it was. But i didn't know what to do. I could hear her cries, and it made me worry if she was okay.
"Cam?" I tried saying
"Now is not the time Ben" She said.. and I remembered that was the name of her little brother.
"It isn't Ben..." I said
"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" She said looking up at me with those amazing blue eyes.
"Well.. i spent most of m child hood here. And it was just a lucky guess" I laughed trying to make things better
"I don't think you understand i really.."
"What is the worse that can happen? I am not going to leave again."
"Its not that...I'm just confused as to why you left the first time?" She said standing up
"My family. My dad he left us." I said, "I didn't want to hurt you, by saying goodbye."

"You could have told me! Do you know how much trouble I went through? Trying to get you out of my mind? Having to deal with other girls tormenting me?"
"I did not want to hurt you..."
She stepped closer to me. looking up into my eyes.
"I just... Missed you"
"I am here! I am here now!" I stepped closer. And wrapped my arms around her. We stood there for a while holding each other.. And i will never forget that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!