Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 10 - Everything will be alright

You felt the spider moving very close to you. You felt its body mass above you. You were terrified. You would be if it was any monster from the forest but this was even worse. Spider’s scared a lot. You kept your eyes shut and held your breath. You were afraid of what was coming next. Then you felt sharp pain shoot through your right leg. You screamed curling into a ball on the ground waiting for the monster to attack you once again. You totally forgot about being a witch and having a wand. You were so scared you even forgot about Draco being there with you. However Draco was there. He stood there frozen watching the spider attack you. The monster moved closer to you once again but this time Draco reacted. You were prepared for more pain and shut your eyes tight. But nothing came. Instead you heard Draco yell.
“Avada Kedavra!” The spell shot above your head and hit the huge monster. You didn’t see it fall or die you kept your eyes shut not wanting to know what was going to happen next.
Draco ran to you, kneeled down and hugged you. Tears were sliding down your cheeks, you were sobbing uncontrollably. You were having hard time breathing. Draco held you tight stroking your hair trying to sooth you.
“Shh, it’s alright. It’s alright,” he whispered to you. You shook your head and held tight onto his shirt.
“I wanna go back,” you managed to get out between the sobs.
“Yeah, we’re going back to Hogwarts and you’re going to be alright.” Draco lifted you up bridal style carefully holding you. Your arms were wrapped around his neck as he carried you through the forest. As Draco neared the edge of the forest he felt the grip of your hands around his neck weaken.
“Katie,” he whispered. You slowly turned your head to meet his gaze. Your head was spinning; you felt really sick and just to lift your head caused you a lot of trying.
“No matter what, keep your eyes open, alright?”
“Ok,” you replied weakly. Draco knew it was getting really bad, because you didn’t even argue with him. You didn’t have the strength to argue. He speeded up towards the castle.
“Draco?”
“What is it?” he asked softly looking down at you.
“Am I going to die?” you asked. His eyes widened but then he shook his head.
“Of course not! Why would you die?!”
“It really hurts,” you winced. Draco looked worried and that frightened you above all. He was never worried about anyone; you knew it had to be really bad.
“We’re almost there. Madame Pomfrey’s going to fix you up in a moment,” he assured you as he charmed the entrance door to fly open. Draco ran through the castle as fast as he could. You were unconscious so he didn’t have to worry about you being in pain. He burst through the door to the Hospital Wing.
“Madame Pomfrey!” he yelled laying you down on the nearest bed.
“What’s- Mr. Malfoy?” she asked looking puzzled.
“Me and Katie had a detention in the forest and a spider bit her. She fell unconscious when I carried her back,” Draco said panting.
“Oh my,” Madame Pomfrey said hurrying to your bed side.
DRACO’S POV
“Mr. Malfoy help me get her jeans off,” she said unzipping Katie’s boots. I hesitated for a moment and then unzipped her jeans and pulled them down her long smooth skinny legs. I stepped back letting Madame Pomfrey do her work but I still couldn’t keep my eyes of Katie’s legs. Her long tanned legs. How would they look if they were wrapped around my waist, her body close to mine....
“It’s rude to stare, Malfoy!”
My head shot up.
‘Thank god! She’s alright.’
“I see you feel better, Jacobs,” I replied, smirk plastered on your face.
“Yeah,” she said taking a deep breath as if preparing to something very hard.
“And thanks, Draco,” she said softly. She didn’t call me Malfoy, she called me Draco. Something she didn’t do in a very long time.
“Yeah, well, I couldn’t just leave you there, could I?” I replied. She smiled.
“Why not?” she asked playfully.
“Now that I think about it...” you began but she covered her ears.
“I don’t want to hear it, I don’t want to hear it.”
“Mr. Malfoy,” Madame Pomfrey called me.
“Yes?” I asked not wanting to be disturbed from my conversation with Katie.
“I believe you and Ms. Jacobs share a room...”
“Yes,” Katie said probably not wanting to be left out.
“Well then, Mr. Malfoy could you take Ms. Jacobs to her room, I think she will be more comfortable there. And Ms. Jacobs, you will take this potion every morning for three days!” Madame Pomfrey said turning around and leaving for her office. Katie sat up in her bed grabbing her jeans and putting them on. Soon she found out she couldn’t get them over the bandage on her leg.
“Sh.it!” she cursed looking around helplessly.
“Come on,” I said wrapping my cloak around her and picking her up.
“You’re not going to carry me all the way back, Draco! I’m too heavy for something like this...” Katie protested while I carried her to the Slytherin common room. She was just trying to find excuses, she wasn’t heavy at all. “Right. You weight like 100 lbs?”
“98 actually,” she said smirking.
“See I told you. Once my mother made me carry Pansy up to guest room.”
“And you survived?” Katie asked laughing.
“As you see. I’m really strong,” I said flashing a smile.
“Oh yeah,” she said wrapping her arms around my neck as we entered the dungeons. Suddenly we were much closer; I could feel her body against mine and her breath on the back of my neck.
“Katie,” I said shuddering.
“What?” she asked her face inches away from mine.
“I think Madame Pomfrey drugged you or something,” I said trying to look away from her lips. She smiled.
“No, she didn’t,” she said catching my eyes and inching torwards me.
You’re Malfoy for God’s sake! Do something!
In that very moment I did the only thing I could. I slowly backed her against the wall and then pressed my lips against hers. She responded immediately pulling herself against my body. She was so hot and right now all over me! I grabbed her as.s and she wrapped her legs around my hips. She licked my bottom lip, slipping her tongue into my mouth while I pushed her more against the wall, making our bodies collide. I never felt so atracted toward anyone. I gently sucked at her bottom lip before pulling away. I took a deep breath and let her legs down. I couldn’t do this. Or I mean I could but I didn’t want it to be like with Pansy or some other of my one-night stands.
“Come on, we have school tomorrow,” I said, picking her up once again and entering the Slytherin common room. I stumbled up the stairs to our room. Without a word I laid her down on her bed and slammed the bathroom door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it...