Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 9 - Trouble

First days of school passed and everyone sat in class knowing it wasn’t going to end anytime soon. You sat in Transfiguration class bored out of your mind. Neither Rachel nor G were in this class so you had no one to talk to. Well, except Draco. He was sitting next to you and was scribbling something on a piece of parchment. You were extremely bored and starring out of the windows didn’t entertain you anymore so you looked around the classroom. You looked from Granger who was writing everything down to Potter who was starring at Patil’s ass, Weasley snoring and then suddenly something caught your attention. Pansy was leaning back in her seat, her sweater’s neckline lifted itself up a bit and there could be seen her bra stuffed with tissues. You laughed and feeling like you had to share this new fact about her with someone you leaned closer to Draco.
“Hey, Malfoy,” you said to get his attention. He looked up at you.
“What?”
“Look at Parkinson,” you said looking back at Pansy laughing. Draco looked at her and smirked.
“You never found out when you’ve come onto her?” you asked. Draco glared at you.
“The problem’s Jacobs, I have never come onto her.”
“Don’t try to tell me that you’ve never had sex with Pansy. That would be shocker of the year...”
Draco made a strange face. “I slept with her, but I was drunk.”
“Probably the only state in which you can seduce girls, huh?”
“You’d be surprised,” he said running his hand up your thigh.
“I’d rather not be,” you said pushing his hand away.
“Oh come on, Jacobs, you can stop pretending.”
“Right,” you said sarcastically. “Oh Draco, I want you so bad.”
“I always knew you had a thing for me,” he said smirking. He put an arm around your waist and you tried to get away from him.
“Malfoy,” you warned.
“Ms. Jacobs, Mr. Malfoy would you please pay attention?” professor McGonagall warned you.
“Yes, professor,” Draco replied with the same cocky smile as always.
“We are sorry, professor. It won’t happen again,” you said.
“It indeed won’t, Ms. Jacobs. You two have detention this evening!”
“But professor, I-“
“No buts Ms. Jacobs,” McGonagall said and continued with her very interesting lesson.
“See what happens when you don’t shut up and let me be, Malfoy?! Now because of you we have detention!” you whispered angrily laying your head on the desk.
“Because of me? It was you who started talking to me...”
“We are in trouble for talking!”
“Nope, we are in trouble for you not admitting the truth.”
“Right, Malfoy,” you said laying your head down on the desk hoping he’ll get the message and will stop talking to you. However it was Malfoy, so of course he didn’t.
“You know Jacobs, maybe when we’re in detention, late at night, you’ll realize how absolutely irresistible I am...”
You rolled your eyes and looked away.
“Ms. Jacobs, Mr. Malfoy! Out! Now!” she said pointing to the door. You looked at each other and didn’t get up.
“What are you waiting for? Out!”
“Fine,” you mumbled grabbed your things and left the classroom with Draco following you.
“See what happens when you bother me, Malfoy?” you asked angrily.
“Oh come off it, Jacobs. We just got out of class early.”
You kept arguing heading to the common room. Suddenly Draco put a hand over your mouth.
“What?” you tried to say but in the end it sounded like something else.
“You hear that?” Draco asked. You listened and heard slow footsteps and then voices.
Filch!
“Damn it,” you cursed. Draco grabbed you and pushed you behind one of the armors. You were pinned and squished between the wall and Draco. His one hand was still on your mouth while his other was flat against the wall behind you. Your arms were around his waist pressing him against you.
“What do you say, my love?” you heard Filch said. You tried to hold your laughter back; luckily Draco’s hand was over your mouth. You looked at him and he was smirking but you could see he wanted to laugh as well.
“No one’s here don’t worry. All those filthy kids are in classes, there’s nothing to worry about, my sweetest.” You thought you’d burst out laughing any minute. Draco buried his face in your shoulder and you could feel him shaking from laughter.
“But it could be Peeves. We have to go to headmaster and tell him to throw him out. When Dumbledore’s gone, Snape might oblige. He always liked us, didn’t he, love?” You couldn’t breath. Filch slowly passed you still talking to Mrs. Norris.
He finally turned the corner. Draco took his hand away from your mouth and lifted his head. You were both gasping for air.
“I thought something would happen to me when he said-“
“-my sweetest,” Draco finished for you still panting.
“Yeah,” you said and laughed.
You went down to the dungeons still laughing. The Slytherin common room was empty and you laid down on the couch nearest to fire and stretched. Draco still in a very good mood sat in the armchair opposite you watching you closely.
“What?” you asked when you noticed him staring at you.
“Nothing,” he said shaking his head.
“Oh come on, tell me, Malfoy.”
“It’s nothing really,” he said looking around. Suddenly you heard a tapping sound. You both looked up and saw two owls at the window sill. Draco lazily got up and let them in. One flew to you and the other sat on his hand. You took the letter away from her and opened it.

Ms.Jacobs
You will serve your detention tonight at 7 o’clock with professor Hagrid.

Minerva McGonagall

After dinner you and Draco went to Hagrid’s hut. He was already standing in front of his hut waiting for you.
“Ya two. I’m s’posed to tell ya what to do,” Hagrid called at you.
“Yeah that’s really great,” Draco said quietly so Hagrid wouldn’t hear him.
“You’ll go to forest ‘nd find this,” he said showing you silver flower.
“How are we supposed to find this thing when it’s dark?” Draco said frowning.
“They glimmer in dark,” Hagrid told you. “’Nd when you find 3 ya can come back leave’em at steps of my house and return back to the castle.”
Draco nodded, grabbed your wrist and dragged you behind him into the forest.
“Slow down, Malfoy!” you said tugging your wrist away and following him. Draco was marching straight forward just occasionally avoiding trees. You walked behind him watching him and waiting for the moment when he crashes into a tree. You were quite enjoying yourself even though the forest gave you the creeps. You looked around the trees, their shadows and sticks cracking under you feet. Suddenly Draco stopped making you collide into him.
“Malfoy,” you hissed.
“Shhh...”
Suddenly you heard it too; it was like something was running quite near. Suddenly Draco’s closeness wasn’t that bad. You spun him around, wrapped your arms around him and hid your head on his chest.
“Protect me,” you said clinging onto him. You heard him chuckle and then wrap his arms around your waist.
“From what?” Draco asked clearly amused. You lifted your head and looked around.
“How am I supposed to know? You are the one who saw something!”
“I didn’t see anything! I just heard something.” You pushed him away from you.
“Malfoy! You idiot, I could have had a heart-attack!”
“I never knew, you were that afraid of the forest, Jacobs,” Draco said laughing.
“It’s not funny, Malfoy,” you said hitting him.
“Oh, that really hurt,” Draco said rubbing his arm.
“Whatever, Malfoy. Go,” you said pushing him in front of you.
“Too scared to go first?” Draco asked putting an arm around your shoulders and pushing you along with him. You walked for a few minutes when Draco elbowed you and pointed somewhere. You looked in the direction he was pointing. There were small white flowers glimmering in the dark.
“Finally,” you said running to them.
“Jacobs!” Draco yelled after you. You didn’t listen and continued running. Suddenly you stopped. In front of you was a big dark thing with big yellow eyes.
Your eyes widened.
You stood there frozen.
Draco watched you for a few second. The huge spider slowly began charging at you. Draco finally realized what was going on, raised his wand.
“Impedimenta,” he yelled aiming at the spider, grabbing your hand and running away. You looked back, the spider was following you.
“Hurry up!” Draco yelled dragging you behind him. Suddenly you tripped over something on the ground, your hand slipped away from Draco’s and you fell to the ground. You screamed as you fell down. You heard the spider approaching you. Draco just watched as the spider came closer to you. You knew what was coming next. You were terrified of what was going to happen. You didn’t know what to do. So you just closed your eyes and screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama...:) Tell me what you think:)