Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 14 - Christmas Holidays

The next morning you woke up early and surprisingly were in a very good mood. You packed your things and then decided to talk to James. You felt really guilty about last night, after all James was your date and you totally ditched him just to be with Draco. You sneaked into his dorm and woke him up. You two talked for more then an hour and made up. By the time you left his room you felt as though he knew you better then your best friends. You invited him to come over to your house along with Rachel, G, Blaise, Adrian and probably Draco. He accepted but wasn’t very eager to spend Christmas with Draco. You understood that. Draco hardly ever talked to him and when he did, he didn’t say anything nice. However after few minutes of persuading him to come he agreed. You ran back to your dorm and found Draco still sleeping. You packed your things with one flick of your wand and then decided to wake him up.
“Draco,” you said quietly shaking him. He stirred and turned to his other side. You sat on his bed and shook him again. Nothing.
“Malfoy,” you said loudly.
Nothing. His back was turned to you. You kneeled on his bed and leaned over him to see if he was awake. His eyes were closed but you could see him smirking.
“Malfoy! Get up!” He turned around making you fall ontop of him. You looked down at him angrily and he was of course smirking.
“You should wake me up like this every morning, Jacobs,” he said putting his arm on your back. You squirmed ontop of him, trying to get up.
“I’d stop doing that if I were you, Jacobs,” Draco said tightening his grip on you squishing your bodies together.
“Malfoy,” you said putting your hands on his chest trying to pull yourself away from him.
“Jacobs,” he said smirking up at you.
“Let me go!” you said struggling even more.
“One kiss, Jacobs, and then I might let you go,” he said his eyes twinkling.
“Alright,” you said leaning down aiming for his cheek. Draco however probably realized what you were about to do and turned his head so you instead of kissing his cheek kissed him full on the lips. As soon as you realized what happened you tried to pull away but Draco held you tightly so you couldn’t move away. After a while Draco pulled away and let go off you. You immediately got up glaring at him.
“I wish you’d stop doing that, Malfoy,” you said turning your back to him.
“You know you like it,” he said coming behind you and putting his hand on your side, but only for a moment before he went into the bathroom leaving the door opened. You rolled your eyes and went down to breakfast.
After breakfast and eventful ride to King’s Cross station during which your whole compartment played truth or dare you finally arrived in London.
Your mother was waiting for you. You said good-bye to your friends, who would join you at your place after Christmas party at Malfoy Mannor, and went to your mother. To your displeasure along with Draco, whose parents didn’t show up and you were quite sure your mother knew what happened.
“Hello, darlings,” your mother said hugging you tightly.
“Hi mum,” you said patting her on the back.
“Draco, dear, your mum is very busy preparing the Christmas party so you’ll stay at our place, if that’s ok with you, of course.”
“Yes, thanks you, Mrs. Jacobs,” Draco said respectfully.
“Call me Nicole, Draco,” she said smiling at him and including him in the ‘family’ hug. Then you took your trunks and followed your mother out of the platform. In front of the station stood black limo. As soon as the driver saw you he hurried to help you with your stuff. You sat in the limo and ignored your mother who was talking with Draco.
“Why aren’t we apparating?” Draco asked you after your mother became more interested in her Witch weakly than him.
“You can’t apparate into our mansion, Malfoy. We would have to apparate to the gate and it’s quite a long way to walk.” Draco didn’t reply just looked around.
You soon arrived to the Jacobs Mannor. The house-elves took your things and you all proceeded to the mansion.
“Draco, you know where your room is, don’t you?” your mother asked.
“Yes, Mrs. Jacobs,” he answered quickly.
“Katie,” somebody called. You turned around and found there the rest of your family: your dad, your sister and her husband.
“Hey daddy,” you said hugging him. You then moved to your sister. Her stomach was huge, she was almost nine months pregnant.
“Hi Alex, wow, you’re huge,” you said trying to give her a hug.
“Hey Charles,” you said smiling at your sister housband.
“I’m sure you all already met Draco,” you said motioning to him. He still stood where your mother left him.
“Yes, of course. Hello, Draco,” your father said smiling kindly at him. This completely confused Draco who was used to his father’s ‘cold’ treatment.
“Hello, sir,” he replied.
“Is that the guy from the shop?” your sister asked. (Remember chapter 1?)
“Yeah, that’s him,” you said quietly.
“Hey Draco,” your sister said extending her hand. “It’s so good to see you again,” she said turning around and winking at you. You glared back at her.

It was two days since you came back home. You sat in your room reading Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen when Draco burst in your room panting.
“Your parents never taught you how to knock?” you asked looking up from your book.
“Never mind that, your sister, she’s-“
“She’s what?” you asked jumping up from your bed.
“You would know already if you didn’t start talking,” Draco said crossly.
“Malfoy! If you won’t tell me right now, I swear, I’ll –“
“She’s going to have her baby,” Draco said stopping you. Your eyes widened.
“Where is she?” you asked running around your room trying to find your purse.
“They already apparated to the St. Mungo’s,” Draco said watching you.
“Then come on,” you said grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the house. On the way you grabbed your car keys. You quickly opened the door and sat in the driver’s seat. You knew how to drive of course but you didn’t have your license yet, so you drove just around your property. Draco looked at the car doubtfully.
“Oh come on, Malfoy. I will kill you one day anyway, so who cares if it happens now or later...” He glared at you and then sat in the passenger’s seat. You stepped on the gas and within minute you were at the front gate to your mansion. You both ran out of your grounds and immediately apparated.
At the reception you asked for direction and found your parents sitting in the corridor by white doors.
“What’s happening?” you asked sitting down opposite them.
“What do you think is happening?” Draco replied smirking.

Half an hour later your parents went to the bistro to have a coffee, you and Draco stayed in the corridor, waiting. You started pacing back and forth. You were so nervous about this whole situation. Your sister was giving birth and after you found out how exactly that happens, you were more then sure, you’d never have kids. You thought it gross.
“Calm down, Jacobs,” Draco said tired of watching you pacing.
“How can I calm down? What if something happens to her?” you said your voice trembling.
“What would happen to her, for God’s sake, it’s a bit gross but still natural thing,” Draco said annoyed.
“Just a bit gross? The kid is going to tear her apart, Malfoy! It’s not just a bit gross.”
“Merlin! Woman, what are you going to do when you’ll have a baby?” he asked.
“Me? Have a baby? Most unlikely to happen, Malfoy,” you replied.
“You don’t want to have kids?” he asked. “I thought every woman wants them...”
“Well, I don’t. You do want kids, Malfoy?” you asked.
“Of course. Two, one boy and one girl. It would be pity if Malfoy family didn’t go on. I mean the looks, the money, the charm and everything.”
“Yeah, it would be really terrible,” you mumbled sarcastically.
“Don’t act that way, Jacobs. We both know you totally fell for the Malfoy charm...”
“Sure,” you said glaring at him. Your argument was soon interrupted by your parents and once they found out what were you arguing about they immediately were on Draco’s side, agreeing that you will want kids one day. Minutes later this unfair, after all it was three against one, argument was interrupted by Charles running out of the white doors. He looked very happy and announced: “It’s a boy!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it...Tell me what you think!!!