Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 19 - Romance

It was early in the morning you were awake dressed and sitting on your bed reading a book. Rachel left the previous evening to go on a date with Blaise and didn’t return since. That meant that you had no reason to get out of your room or go down to breakfast. When there was a knock on the door you just assumed it was her.
“Come in,” you called not looking up from your book but you heard someone enter the room.
“Finally you’re here,” you said putting a finger on the spot where you stopped reading and looked up. To your surprise in the doorway stood Draco, looking rather nervous.
“What are you doing here, Malfoy?” you asked sharply. “I think you’ve mistaken Jacobs Mannor for Ray Mannor,” you said bitterly letting him know that you knew...
He ignored your last comment and went on.
“We really need to talk, Katie,” before he could go on you started talking.
“Oh well, let’s see I remember suggesting it and wait it was three months ago...”
“Merlin, Jacobs, just stop being a bitch and talk to me! What would you have done if it had been me and Rachel, huh? Would you forget about it at once? Would you go on as though nothing happened?” he asked angrily.
“If it were you and Rachel I’d kick your ass and I’d be mad at her. But you’re angry with me and okay with Blaise. It should be the other way around, you know, Malfoy. I’m the one who pushed him away; I’m the one who didn’t let him do anything! He was the one coming onto me! And you were the one watching and not helping me. So why don’t you just shut up and let me be,” you screamed the last part standing up. It hurt you seeing him and above all it hurt you to replaying the night that had driven you and Draco apart. Tears cascaded down your cheeks and you looked away from him. It was pathetic to cry.
Taking three long steps Draco stood right before you. Out of pure instinct when you were crying, being grateful for him being here you flung your arms around his neck and cried on his shoulder. Draco wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him burying his face in your hair.
“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, Draco,” you sobbed as he held you close.
It was your fault after all. You should have waited for Draco to come back; you shouldn’t have talked to Blaise at all.
“Shhh, it’s alright,” Draco whispered lacking other words of comfort.
“No, it’s not,” you went on. “You hate me now because of what happened...”
“Hate you? I could never hate you,” Draco said softly. Hearing these words, you pulled away slightly and looked at him. The question was all over your tear-strained face. Did he forgive you?
“Oh, Draco,” you said hugging him even tighter. He pulled slightly away and looked into your eyes. It felt so good being held by him, looking at him, feeling the love between you two...
You stood on your tip toes and pressed your lips against his. He responded immediately pushing you backwards until your knees hit the bed. He pushed you down onto it and climbed ontop of you. He pressed his lips against yours again. He ran his hands up and down your sides tracing every curve of your body. You moved one of your hands into his hair as he began kissing down your neck. He moved to kiss just below your ear and sucked hard.
“Draco,” you moaned his name and moved your hand to the buttons of his shirt. You pulled it down over his shoulders. Draco let go off you for a moment and shook it down his arms. He started kissing you again and moved his hands to the bottom of your t-shirt. You lifted your hands above your head and let him take your t-shirt off. You moved your arms back around his neck but Draco suddenly stopped.
“What?” you asked. Draco looked furious he grabbed your left arm starring at the black skull on your skin.
“What is this?!” he yelled at you. You glared back at him.
“That’s The Dark Mark, the very same thing you have on your forearm,” you said pointing to his left arm.
“That’s not the point, when did this happen?” he said still very angry.
“Few days ago and it’s none of your business, Malfoy. Mind your own arm,” you said getting off the bed and pulling your t-shirt back over your head. Draco got off the bed too and stood before you without a shirt on. You couldn’t help but to check him out, Quidditch really did this boy good.
“And why, Jacobs? Care to share why?” he said picking up his shirt and putting it back on. You had to stand your ground.
“None of your business, Malfoy,” you said calmly.
“You could have been just a wife to a Death Eater, Jacobs. Not branded, not send on missions. But no, you just had to get the Dark mark! What were you thinking? Tell me! What were you thinking?!” he said, advancing on you. You were cautiously taking steps back until your back hit the wall. You breathed out deep and pushed him away.
“I have nothing to tell. Let me be!” you said, avoiding his gaze. Draco fumed. For a moment you thought he was going to hit you but then he just walked out of the door.
You slid down the wall, hugging your knees. Seconds passed by but they felt like hour before the door burst open again. With angry look on his face, his shirt still unbuttoned Draco stood on your doorstep.
Suddenly you felt sorry you yelled at Draco, after all he was worried about you because he cared for you.
“I’m sorry,” you both said at the same time. You looked at him and knew that it was the moment when you finally realized how much you cared for him. You got up and ran up to him, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. With you still in his arms Draco stumbled over to your bed and laid you down on it. The temperature in the room was rapidly rising as more pieces of clothing were falling to the floor.
Later that night you were both laying in your bed just talking and occasionally kissing.
“You actually thought that Weird Sisters were cool?” you asked, holding your sheet as you turned to face him.
“Says the person who listens to Cauldron of hot strong love at least every week,” Draco remarked, trying to pull your sheet down.
“I do not,” you argued, slapping his hand away.
“I heard it playing when I knocked on your door earlier,” Draco replied, smirking.
“That was a coincidence,” you said quickly, too quickly and Draco smirked triumphantly.
“Whatever, Malfoy,” you said, turning your back to him. “I’m going to sleep!”
“Hey,” Draco said, hugging you from behind. “No good-night kiss?” he asked, kissing your neck.
“No, you’re making fun of me,” you said, sounding like a stubborn child. Draco pulled you more into his body.
“Please?” he whispered in your ear and then returned to kissing your neck. You sighed as he did, it was your weak spot, you just couldn’t resist that. You turned around in his arms and kissed him square on the lips. The kiss was short but sweet, leaving you very happy and content.
“Good night,” you whispered, turning back around. Draco hugged you from behind and rested his head behind yours.
He stroked your hair slowly, soothing you. Before you fell asleep he kissed your hair and whispered: “I love you, Jacobs!” into your ear.
You weren’t sure what to say, you knew you loved him back but you just couldn’t tell him. So you just pretended to be asleep. However Draco knew you were awake because once he whispered those three important words into your ear, unknowingly, you squeezed his hand. Draco sighed and slowly began to drift off himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it took so long!! I'll finish the story soon :))