Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 5 - Shopping again

You woke up late in the morning. You looked around the room you slept in and slowly you started to remember that you were at Malfoy Mannor and then you remembered the dream you had and then the talk with Draco.
"Just like old times…" you whispered.
You walked down stairs to find the dining room empty. You sat down and little house elf came to you and asked you what you want for breakfast. You ordered orange juice and toast. Ten minutes later you were eating your food and smiling when Draco joined you.
“Jacobs,’ he said smirking.
“Don’t smirk at me, Malfoy,’ you said back.
Well, just like not so old times…
“Oh you know you love it…’ he said sitting down.
“Oh sure, only when you said love you meant hate, right?”
“Somebody woke up in the wrong side of bed…’ Malfoy said grabbing your toast and eating it.
“Malfoy! What the hell?! Give it back!” he put it all in his mouth.
“You annoying little git!”
“Oh angry with me, Jacobs?”
“Take a guess, Malfoy…”
“I bet you just love me and don’t wanna show it.”
“In your dreams, Malfoy!”
“In my dreams we would be doing other things,’ he said winking at me.
“Pervert.”
“And you love me for it…”
“But of course. I love you, Malfoy please, please sleep with me…” you said glaring at the glass of orange juice.
“Well, if you insist, Jacobs,” he said getting up and coming closer to you.
“No, Malfoy, I don’t,” you said getting up as well.
“Bitch,” he said getting closer.
“Asshole,” you said coming closer to him wanting to show him you’re not afraid of him.
“Whore.”
“Jerk.”
He glared at you. You were so close your bodies were almost touching.
“I hate you,” he yelled in your face.
“I hate you more!!!”
He looked at you for a moment and then pressed his lips against yours in a rough passionate kiss. You put your hands on his chest to push him away but he was faster then you and wrapped his arms around your waist so you couldn’t pull away. You tried fighting him and didn’t open your mouth when he licked your bottom lip and didn’t kiss back. But he was such a good kisser you couldn’t help yourself and gave in. You kissed him back; he was a bit taken aback at first but then quickly used the opportunity and licked your bottom lip once again. You parted your lips just a little to let his tongue enter your mouth. Your tongues touched for the first time in your life and you felt your knees weaken but his tight grip around your waist kept you up. After a while he pulled away leaving you breathless. You starred at each other for the longest time and only God knows what would happen but Narcissa walked in.
“Oh great, you’re both up. We have to go shopping for your school supplies…” She always sounded sweet as a lollypop and you didn’t exactly like it but she was always nice to you.
“Excuse me, Narcissa. Do you know something about my sister and what happened?” you asked.
“Oh, yes. She’s alright but me and your mother talked and decided it would be for the best you stayed here for the last few days of holidays. All your things should be already up in your room,” she said smiling brightly at you.
“Oh,” was almost the only think you said. “That’s great, thank you.”
“Oh it’s nothing dear,” she smiled at you. “Well both of you, get dressed and meet me down here in half an hour,” she said sitting down at the table and filling her plate with fruit salad. You and Draco looked at each other and both left the room. You decided to ignore him; you weren’t sure what was coming next, how you should react or what will Draco do… He watched you as you walked up the stairs. You realized that you were wearing a skirt and he was probably looking up your skirt. You stopped and turned around. Draco was starring at the very place where your skirt hem was.
“Just one more step. Come on, Kate,” he said before he realized you stopped and watched him. When he did he looked at you.
“What, Jacobs?” he asked annoyed.
“Nothing,” you replied shaking your head grabbing your skirt so he couldn’t look up it. You heard a fain ‘Damn’ from the place where Draco was standing. You went to your room and changed.
You went downstairs and Draco and Narcissa were already waiting for you. Narcissa grabbed your and Draco’s hand and apparated us to Diagon Alley.
“Ok, kids. I’ll go get your books and potion’s supplies and you go and get yourself what else you need. And Draco, stay with Kate, she’s my responsibility now and I don’t want anything to happen to her. Meet me here in two hours, alright? And Draco you need new robes,” she added and gave Draco a stern look.
“Alright, mother. Come on, Jacobs,” he said grabbed my hand and dragged me away.
“Where do you wanna go?” he asked after a few minutes of looking into shopping windows.
“Well we of course need to go to Twilfitt and Tattings and I need some owl dainties (I’m not sure if that < is ok, if it’s wrong don’t hesitate and message me how the bloody owl food is called) and-“ but he didn’t listen anymore.
“Oh look who is here. Weasle, Pothead and Mudblood what a surprise. I didn’t think you could afford shopping here, Weasley…”
“Shut up, Malfoy,” Weasley said clenching his fists.
“Oh such a good boy, a friend of the star and he’d fight?” you couldn’t help but to join. You loved making fun of the Golden Trio even with Draco at your side.
“Oh look who’s talking…” Potter said.
“I could say the same thing, but when you talk Potter it’s almost a miracle. But of course you had to stop walking to be able to do that…” you replied smirking. Yeah, I know, sounds Malfoyish but believe me your smirk is nothing like his. Your smirk is great, his is just annoying.
“You think you are so cleaver,” Mudblood said stepping up to you. But it didn’t have the effect she wanted it to have, she was at least 3 inches smaller then you were.
“Well it looks Slytherin’s going up and Gryffindor sideways,” Draco said pointing out the difference between you and Granger. She stepped away from you.
“Good idea, Mudblood,” you said smiling sweetly at her. She was glaring back at you and it just made you laugh.
“Well we won’t waste our precious time with ‘you’,” you said grabbing Draco’s wrist.
“Right you need to get new haircut or manicure?” Granger asked.
“Oh now that you mention it I might go to my hair-stylist, but it looks like you’ve never been there,” you said turning around and dragging Draco behind you.
“You ruined my fun,” he was complaining all the time.
“I’m going to get my robes and I could care less if you come with me or not, you’ll be in trouble if you don’t,” you said with a winning smile and entered Twilfitt and Tattings. As I entered one of the shop assistants got up at once and ran to the back to fetch the owner of the shop.
“Ms. Jacobs glad to see you again,” she said.
“Good afternoon, Mrs. Tattings,” I said coldly.
“Why don’t you come and sit down,” she said pointing to the leather coaches next to the check desk.
“Would you like something to drink, Miss?” one of the shopping assistants asked.
“Yeah, Schweppes Bitter Lemon would be nice,” I said giving her a fake smile and she immediately ran to get me what I wanted.
“Oh, Mr. Malfoy, came for your new robes too?” Mrs. Tattings asked when she saw him enter.
“Sort of. Is Jacobs here?” he asked looking around.
“Yes, yes. Miss Jacobs is already choosing her new robes,” she said pointing to you sitting on the coach sipping your Bitter Lemon, the assistants were showing you catalogues and putting the ones you liked into the changing room.
“Good, I will need my school robes and maybe a few new shirts one white, one black, black trousers and a tie of course and Gin with tonic,” he said sitting down on the other coach. You in the mean time you chose your school robes and other robes. You still needed a few skirts, jeans and a great outfit for G’s end-holiday party.
You tried a lot of outfits and couldn’t decide between two of them.
“Draco!” you yelled examining yourself in the mirror.
“What?” he yelled back. You stepped out of the changing room wearing short black dress.
“This one or the black trousers and blouse?” you asked. Draco looked you up and down his star lingered on your legs and smirked.
“This one,” he said slowly.
“Ok,” you said and went back into the changing room and began taking it off. You haven’t noticed Draco slipped to the changing room behind you. You took of your top and looked into the mirror and noticed Draco behind you. You jumped at once and tried to cover yourself with your hands but it was too late.
“What the hell are you doing here, Malfoy?”
“I came to tell you that I’m coming to Georgiana’s party with you. Mother wanted it.”
“If you wanted to argue, you could just wait a minute!” you said glaring at him.
“Well, I-“
“Get out,” you yelled at him.
“Don’t be so-“
“Out!” you cut him off again.
“Fine,” he said clearly annoyed and exited the changing room. You changed back into your clothes and exited the changing room as well. Mrs. Tattings was already waiting for you.
“So dear?” she asked.
“I’ll take these,” you said handling her the clothes you just tried on.
“Excellent, excellent. Anything else, dear?”
“Ummm…” You wondered what else. Then you got an idea.
“I want sunglasses,” you said grinning.
“Oh god!” Draco complained behind you.
“Shut your trap, Malfoy!” you hissed. You tried on about a ten pairs of sunglasses when you came across the perfect one.
“Anything else, dear?” Mrs. Tattings asked. You opened your mouth to reply but Draco did it for you.
“No! We have to go!” he said.
“Alright,” Mrs. Tattings smiled. She handled Draco and you your bags. Draco had three bags and you about ten. Draco offered you a hand.
“What happened to you Malfoy?” you asked and gave him almost all your bags except three. Draco took them all and gave you a look.
“What? You offered…”
“Yeah and regret it ever since,” he said glaring at the bags.
“We have ten minutes. What do you want to do now?” you asked sweetly.
“Ten minutes?! Great,” he said being of course very sarcastic.
“What?” you smirked at him.
“I need to get myself new broom and gloves!”
“Well you are a guy and I think you can manage to choose yourself these things in ten minutes…”
He just glared at you.
“Well you’ll get yourself a Firebolt and the best pair of gloves. Where’s the problem?” you asked with an angelic smile.
He glared at you but you knew he knew you were right. You entered Quality Quidditch Supplies and in matter of five minutes Draco was done shopping and with all the bags carried also a Firebolt and small bag with his gloves. Narcissa was already waiting for us and apparated us back to Malfoy Mannor. Draco brought my bags to my room threw them on the ground and laid down on my bed.
“Off the bed, Malfoy!” I said kicking lightly his foot.
“Nope!”
“Out!”
“No!”
“Fine,” you yelled and went through your bags and hanged all your clothes in the closet where already all your old clothes were.
“Why don’t you tell the House-Elves to do it?” Draco asked.
You just turned around and glarred at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's rather long...but I love shopping and fashion so I enjoyed writing it :)