Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 6 - G's Party

The party was on for a few hours and everybody had a great time. You, G, Rachel, Blaise and Adrian were happily chatting, sitting on the coaches near the dance floor.
“So Rachel what were you doing whole summer you wrote to me you were busy?” you asked winking at her.
“Oh, I was in America it was really something! I met so many hot guys! There on the beach it was really great. I learned how to surf, you were right, Kate, it’s really great! I’d stay there forever but I’ve heard American schools aren’t as good as Hogwarts and I of course wanted to see you, guys. What about you, Blaise?” she asked smiling. They always had a thing for each other but never admitted it, yet.
“Well, I was in Italy, met Katie in Venice and then I went to the Quidditch camp.”
“Oh, how exciting…” G said laughing.
“What about you, G?” Blaise asked.
“Nothing exciting, just chilling at home.”
“Oh come on, G. There has to be something!” you said smirking and winking.
“Well, I met this guy and he’s really gorgeous and sweet…”
“Who is he? What’s his name?” you kept pushing it.
“His name’s Tom Wilson, he’s-“
“Wilson? That doesn’t sound like pureblood,” Blaise remarked.
“True and it doesn’t sound like any other wizard family name too. Is he a Mudblood?”
“He’s not. He’s not a wizard…”
“You’re going out with a Muggle?”
“Yeah, well, you should meet him Blaise. He’s really nice and plays soccer.”
“Plays what?” you asked starring at her.
“It’s something like Quidditch just not on brooms and with one ball and they kick it around…”
“Yeah, sounds very interesting,” Rachel remarked.
“Oh, shut up, guys. What about you, Kate? What were you doing?”
“Well, I went to Venice and Paris, it was nice,” you said not really wanting to tell them too much.
“Last time you wrote you were at the Malfoy Mannor…” G said.
“How do you know?” you starred at her.
“The papers, Malfoys have their special one…”
“Oh, well yeah, I spend my few last days of holidays there…”
“Why? You and Draco aren’t exactly friends, right?” Adrian asked.
“I still don’t understand why, they’d make such a nice couple,” Rachel said sighing.
“Oh please, me and Malfoy? Never! I am there because of my mother…”
“Yeah, we’ve all seen Draco and you at your mum’s party,” Blaise said. “He didn’t let me dance with her,” he added.
“What? Oh, how romantic,” G coed.
“Speaking of the devil,” Adrian said. Everyone looked up and looked in the direction where was Adrian motioning. Draco Malfoy was making his way right over to us.
“Ray, Blake, Zabini, Pucey,” he acknowledged your friends. “Jacobs, can I talk to you?”
“Why don’t you call her by her name?” Rachel asked.
“It is her name!” Draco argued.
“Well, call her Katie!” G said.
“Jacobs,” Draco said as though he was hoping you’d save him. To everyone’s surprise you got up, opened the door which led to the balcony and disappeared out of sight. Seconds later Draco slipped in after you with a smirk plastered on his face.
“So what do you want, Malfoy?”
“You’re always asking me that,” he said coming closer to you.
“Well? Or was it just to save me from pleasant conversation with my friends?” you kept pushing him.
“I wanted to ask you to dance but right now I want to do this,” he said coming even closer to you and pressing his lips against yours. You tried to push him away but he was quicker, he wrapped his arms around your waist to keep you firmly against him. You tried to say something to do something to stop him but it was no use he was much stronger then you. His lips on yours felt so incredible that after few moments you gave in and kissed him back. He licked your bottom lip and you hesitantly opened your mouth and let his tongue in. After a few moments he pulled away.
“This is precisely what I wanted to do for so long…” he said softly looking straight into your eyes.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing, Malfoy?!” you asked your eyes sparkling.
“Come on, Jacobs, we are going to dance,” he said grabbing your hands and leading you through the door and to the dance floor.
“Malfoy what are you doing???” you complained but didn’t really struggle. For a strange reason you didn’t wanted to fight against him, you wanted to dance with him maybe even kiss him again.
‘What?! Did I actually think that? I drank too much…’
When you came to the dance floor a quick song was playing but the moment Draco stopped and turned to face you a slow song began playing. Draco smirked and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. He starred at you hard waiting for your next move. You smirked right back at him and wrapped your arms around his neck. You danced for a few minutes and then the song ended. You immediately unwrapped your arms but Draco kept a firm grip on you.
“Malfoy?”
“Yeah, right,” he said, let go of you, turned around and left you standing there. You shrugged it off and went to back to your friends.
“Nothing between you two, right?” G asked grinning.
“Shut up, I dunno what’s with him, he’s acting strange….”
“And why would he act strange?” Blaise asked winking at you.
“Hey, shut up,” you said hitting him. He looked at his shoulder where you hit him and then back at you.
“Oh, right, that was supposed to hurt…”
You glared at him and made your way to the bar.
“Drinking won’t help you sweetheart,” Rachel yelled after you.
“It might,” you yelled back. You ordered Pina Colada and sat by the bar sipping it casually.
“Hi,” said someone and sat down next to you. You looked at the person. It was a guy, he was tall and muscular. He had dark blonde hair with brown streaks. He had green eyes and tanned skin.
“Hi,” you said back smirking.
“I’m James,” he said offering you his hand.
“Kate,” you said shaking his hand. (James and Kate remember LOST???)
“So, Kate, you are Slytherin or friends?” he asked. No one else then G’s close friends and Slytherins could come to the party.
“Both, you?”
“I’m her cousin and now transferred to Hogwarts,” he said smiling down at you.
“Oh,” you said smiling back at him. “So I guess I’ll see you at Hogwarts,” you said getting up and going back to your friends.
“Yeah, see ya,” he said flashing you one more smile. Before you got to G and Rachel, Draco grabbed your hand.
“What the hell was that?” he said motioning to the bar.
“What do you mean?” you asked acting innocent.
“What the hell were you doing with Walt?” he asked.
“And why would that be any of your business, Malfoy?”
“Because,” he seemed a bit uneasy. “Because I am watching over you as my mother said,” he said smirking.
“And by the way, we are going home. Go say bye to your friends and we’ll leave.”
“Are you my mother now, Malfoy?”
“No, but I am taking care of you, now go,” he said and pushed you towards your friends. Rachel and G were starring at you in disbelief.
“Why do you let Malfoy order you around?” G fired at you right away.
“I am staying at his house and his mother told him to look after me, so he does, I can’t really go against Narcissa’s will when I live at her house,” you said your eyes dangerously sparkling.
“Uh, right, sorry. I guess we’ll see you tomorrow,” G said.
“Yeah, definitely!” you said smiling. “If I get up,” you added. They all laughed and said bye.
Draco grabbed your hand and apparated you both back to Malfoy Mannor.
“Was that really necessary?” you asked glaring at him.
“Yeah, it was,” he said and backed you against the wall.
“Malfoy,” you said quietly. He pushed himself more into you.
“Malfoy, I might be drunk but not that-“
“You are drunk?” he asked smirking.
“A bit?” you said with angelic smile.
“Good,” he said pressing his lips against yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. You slowly started walking across the hall lip-locked. He held you tightly against him. He was afraid this was his only chance to be with you. You came to the stairs. You tried to walk up the stairs together but somehow you had a problem with that.
“Alright,” Draco said smiling against your lips.
Wait a minute! Smiling???
He picked you up bridal-style and walked up the stairs. He carried you into his room and fell along with you onto his bed laughing. You climbed ontop of him straddling him; he grabbed your hips but then stopped himself and pushed you off.
"Hey," you said pissed off.
"We are going to sleep, Jacobs. It's late and tomorrow we are going to Hogwarts!"
Right you said turning your back at him.
"You don't actually want to sleep in your dress?" Draco pointed out smirking. You were too tired but you reached for the zipper.
"Let the gentleman do that," Draco said unzipped your dress and took them off with your help.
"Night," you said turning around pulling the covers over you. Draco sighed and whispered: "Good night, Katie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it...Tell me what you think;)