‹ Prequel: Only You
Status: slowly updating/comments/subscribe

Back To Life

The Park

I was in the park with Aden and Alex, Jack shoved me out of the house a few hours ago, I kept asking Alex what the fuck was going on but he wouldn't tell me anything. I even ask Zack but he never told me anything either, I even asked Vinny, Colussy, and Flyzik but they wouldn't tell me and it sucked. I was sat on the blanket with Alex as we both kept an eye on Aden running round. “Nic” Alex asked “Hmmm” I hummed as I looked over at him with a smile on my face.

“If things were different....do you...think we...um well” Alex said I looked at him furrowing my eye brows, “Alex you can’t keep thinking what could have been” I replied. Alex sighed taking a sip of his cola; Alex smiled at me and sat a bit closer wrapping his arm around my waist. I bit my bottom lips as I felt my heart rate pick a bit, he leaned in closing the gap between us I let out a shaky breath as his lips pressed to mine. I didn't kiss back not for a while but soon our lips synced together as we kissed, “Daddy...” I heard a voice. We pulled apart; as I looked Aden was standing in front of me.

“yeah buddy” Alex said as he picked Aden up, “we go home” Aden asked I giggled and stood from where I was sitting on the grass, I started to pick up most the things while Alex held Aden's hand and we began walking back home.

~X~

I was sat in my bedroom I hadn't seen Jack since me and Alex came home from the park three hours ago, I was trying to avoid Jack I knew it was horrible thing to do but I couldn't face him not at the moment. I can’t believe Alex did that he knows I love Jack, I just wish that Alex would see how much Jack means to me. There was a knock at the door bringing me out of my thoughts. The door opened and Zack’s head popped round “you OK sis” he asked quietly.

I sighed and I felt a stray tear slip from my eyes, Zack came further in the room and sat down on the floor with me, leaning his back against the bed just like I was. “What wrong sis” he asked as he put his arm around me. I leaned my head on his chest and cuddled further into him. I could feel more tears rolling down my cheeks as they hit Zack’s shirt. “I don’t want to talk about it just cuddle with me” I replied as put both my arms around Zack’s waist.

I started to drift off to sleep in Zack’s arms all the crying wore me out, he kept asking me what was wrong but if I told him he’d get pissed and beat Alex to a bloody pulp. So I just told him that I was having one of them days where you just needed to cry. He knew I was lying but I couldn't tell him Alex kissed me, I had to keep this away from Jack too.

~X~

Later that night we were all around the kitchen table having dinner, Aden was kicking and screaming as normal and Alex was getting more and more frustrated by the minute. “Fine then Aden go hungry” Alex said as he stood from the table and made his way into the living room. I sighed and stood up from my seat and walked over to where Aden was. I picked up his spoon and started to feed him, I couldn't understand why Aden would only let me feed him and not Alex.

“is everything OK babe” Jack asked as I carried on feeding Aden, “Yeah I’m fine” I replied as I looked over him, Rian gave me a weird look he knew something was going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
UGH OH ALEX SURE LIKES TO RUIN THINGS, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS PLEASE PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING I MAY NOT HAVE TIME TO UPDATE 2MOZ AS I AM GOING TO SEE 30 SECONDS TO MARS THAT'S IF THE SNOW HOLDS OFF, BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE :) PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK SHOULD NICOLE TELL JACK AND RISK EVERYTHING OR SHOULD SHE KEEP IT FROM HIM?