‹ Prequel: Only You
Status: slowly updating/comments/subscribe

Back To Life

The Party

Today was my 18th the last few days were a blur, I told Zack about what happened he wasn't mad just pissed at Alex. I was currently sat on thee sofa cuddled up with jack, his arms wrapped around me and my head on his chest.

"Jack" I said quietly, "hmmm babe" he replied with a smile on his lips. "I...I need to tell you something" I said as I bit my bottom lip, Jack looked at me his face grew with worry. "yesterday when I was with Alex yeah.." I started I could feel my chest tighten and my heart rate picking up, "what did he do?" jack ask as he sat up and untangled himself from me. "I...we...he...kissed me" I said. I felt tears rolling down my face. He stood from his seat and walked out the front door slamming it shut making me jump.

~X~

I was in my bedroom Jack was quiet the whole afternoon when he got back, if I didn't tell Jack what happened with Alex I don’t think I could handle the guilt. I sighed as I thought about Jack he’d be with Rian down stars talking about me and Alex I know he would be. Just then there was a knock on the door that brought me out of my thoughts, “yeah” I said quietly.

The door opened and Zack’s head popped round the corner, I smiled sadly at him I could feel my eyes starting to sting as the tears started to come. “Don’t cry sis it’s your birthday” Zack said as he came and sat next to me on my bed, he pulled me into his arms. “It’s nothing worth celebrating thought” I replied as I leaned my head on his chest.

“Hey look at me you and Jack will be OK I know you will” Zack said as he placed his lips to my forehead. I sighed as I closed my eyes, feeling his warm lips on my skin. I really do love my brother he’s always been there for me. “Come on let’s go down and get a drink and celebrate” Zack said with a smile on his, “Zack” I asked, “yeah” he replied still with that smile, “I love you” I replied filing my arms around his neck.

We got down stars everyone was all ready drinking and loud music was playing, to be honest I wasn't’t in the mood to even celebrate my birthday I wanted to sort things out with Jack but right now he’s been ignoring me and not saying a word. I walked into the kitchen where I saw Alex standing next to the counter getting a beer, “I’ll have one them I need it” I said to him, he grabbed the green bottle. I sat down on the stool that was near the counter island.

I wish Jack would just speak to me instead he’s just keeping it all to himself well apart from Rian, great birthday this turned out to be. “Everything OK” Alex asked I rolled my eyes “what do you think Alex” I snapped back, I stood from my seat and walked into the living room where everyone was dancing and having a good time.

I made my way up to my bedroom as got halfway up the stairs someone grabbed my arm I turned round and saw Jack standing there

"can we talk?"
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A WHILE I HAD A BIT OF A WRITERS BLOCK AND I COULDN'T UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY AS I WENT TO SEE 30 SECONDS TO MARS AND BEIN ILL DON'T HELP EITHER :/

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. I HATE THIS CHAPTER