‹ Prequel: Only You
Status: slowly updating/comments/subscribe

Back To Life

The Talk

Jack lead me up to our bedroom I could feel my heart pounding against my chest, it felt like it was about to come out any second. We walked down the long hallway and past the guest room and turned rite and then up three more steps. Jack opened the door and shut it as soon as I was in there with him he was really scaring me right now.

“Jack what’s wrong” I asked trying to catch my breath; jack was sat on the bed I walked over to him and sat down next to him. Jack sighed as he looked down and the floor, I had a feeling something was going to happen all because of Alex. If this was it if this was Jack breaking it off with me I would kill Alex. “I-I can’t do this Nic” Jack said, and there they were the words I didn’t want to here. I felt my eyes starting to burn with salty water.

“Then don’t Jack we can work through it we always do” I said as the tears started falling down my cheeks. “Were good together me and you” I continued as sob left my throat after the last word had left my mouth. “Nic I just can’t keep going on knowing every time you’re alone and with Alex that something is bound to happen” I felt like my heart had been pulled out of my chest and ripped into and then stomped on. “P-please J-jack I- l-Love you” I chocked out.

Jack stood from the bed and walked towards the door, his head down and his hand reaching out to the door knob. “I’m sorry Nic it’s over” Jack said and left the bedroom shutting the door behind him. I could hear the music blaring from the living room everyone having a good time drinking; I sighed as I stood from the bed and made my way out of my bedroom.

I made my way into the kitchen I saw Zack and Rian laughing with two girls, I’ve never seen before I walked over to them and got a drink. I felt a tear roll down my check as I got my drink, “hey sis” Zack said laughing at the girls joke he was with. But his laughter was soon stopped he saw the look on my face. “just get everyone out guys I don’t want to celebrate anymore” I said and made my way to the garden I could hear Zack and Rian telling everyone to go as I made my way outside sitting on the door step.

~X~

“what so he just broke it off with you just like that” Zack asked as he sat next to me on the floor in his bedroom, I shook my head “he said he can’t do it, knowing that every time I’m alone with Alex hell try something with me” I replied with a sniffle from my nose. Zack sighed putting his arm around me. “I love him Zack I really love him” I cried as Zack rubbed small circles in the small of my back.

“I’ll be lost without him Zack” Zack sighed as leaned his head on my shoulder, “I know it will work out sis don’t worry” he replied as he pulled me on to his lap. More and more tears rolled down my face, "shh it's going to be ok sis" Zack said softly.

“I need him Zack”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS SO SORRY ITS TAKIN ME AGES TO UP DATE AND SORRY THE CRAP CHAPTER :/ I HAVEN'T BEEN FEELIN SO GOOD, AND I KINDA HAD A BIT OF A WRITERS BLOCK PLEASE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :) THANKS TO ALL MY COMMENTERS SO FAR LOVE U GUYS ALSO CHECK OUT MY MERRICKAT STORY You Still Remain