‹ Prequel: Only You
Status: slowly updating/comments/subscribe

Back To Life

Lost in you

His hand trailed up my side as his lips, pressed into the crook of my neck kissing and nibbling that spot. I flung my head back further into the pillow as our hips collided together giving us both that perfect pleasure. His moans muffled as he licked and kissed my neck, his lips moving down to my exposed boobs. I felt a shiver go through it felt like I was in heaven; his touch was just simply amazing giving me Goosebumps.

My back arched as Jack’s hands traveled up my sides, his lips moving up towards my breast as he kisses every inch of my naked body. The smile that adorned on his lips made me feel that much better knowing that we both wanted this. “Are you ready” he whispered into my ear as he bit my earlobe making moan. I nodded and with that nod Jack trusted into me making me moan so loud.

Jack trust’s started to get faster as I moaned every time he hit that spot it felt amazing his hand over my body his lips kissing that on spot on my neck that he knew would get me every time. His hand massaged my breasts as our hips collided with each other’s my back arching once again as he made me feel good. “J-jack” I screamed, as he kissed my lips.

He smirked against my lips knowing that I was reaching my climax; I felt the burning sensation at the pit of my stomach. “f-f-fuck JACK” I screamed even loured. “F-Fuck Nic” Jack screamed, we both screamed each other’s names as we reached our orgasm, I felt jack cum inside of me and it felt amazing his trust became sloppy and slower as we rode out the orgasm. Jack collapsed on top of me he kissed me on the lips I smiled into it and he wrapped his arms around me. “I love you Nic” he said as his eyes started to close.

~X~

Later that day I was sat at the island table with jack, we were just chilling out till I heard Aden scream. I laughed and I knew that the guys were back from town; Aden came running into the kitchen and pointing to his sippy cup “OK I’m coming Aden just wait a little while please for daddy” I heard Alex shouting in the living room. I walked over to where Aden was and grabbed his cup filling it up with juice. I knelt down and gave him his drink he smiled and flung his arms round me.

“You’re really good with him y’know” Jack said as I made way back over to him. I smiled and placed my lips onto his. After a while I heard a coughing sound coming from the door way, I turned round and saw Alex watching us with a smile on his face. “Thanks for getting him a drink Nic he’s been moaning all damned day” Alex replied as he came further into the kitchen. “It’s no problem” I replied.

I stood from my seat and walked into the living room where I saw Zack playing with Aden; it made me smile at how adorable my brother is around Aden. I sit on the sofa and watch my older brother play with Aden the laughter and giggling coming from both of them makes me feel happy. I let out a little sigh and smile as I carry on watching Zack. But just then there’s a knock at the door.

I stand to go and open my mouth gaping open when I see who the person is. My heart rate picks up as he speaks.

“Hey Nic”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS KEEP THEM COMING TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS AT THE DOOR? <333 ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW MERRICKAT To Say Goodnight Just Like A Dove