‹ Prequel: Only You
Status: slowly updating/comments/subscribe

Back To Life

I'm Taking My Son

“Hey Nic”

The voice said to me as I stood there with my mouth still gapping open, my heart felt like it had just been dropped. “Is Alex in” the voice asked I was still in shock; I bit my bottom lip and looked over to where Aden was. Aden giggled and I heard Lisa gasp, “Is that Aden?” she asked with a small smile on her face. I nodded slowly and looked over to Aden. “Are you going to let me come in then?” she said. Just then I heard Alex’s voice “hey Lis...Nic let her in” Alex said.

My mouth opened at the way he had just spoken to me like I was a piece of dirt. “Alex what’s going on?” I asked. “Well Lisa and I well we meet up the other day and we talked, and Lisa is taking Aden with her” Alex replied. Was I hearing right was Lisa taking Aden back with her? My heart dropped as I looked over at Alex wide eyes. “OVER MY FUCKING DEAD BODY IS SHE” I shouted I walked over to where Aden was with Zack, and picked him up holding on to him for dear life. I wasn’t letting her take him away from me.

Alex walked over to me tears were all ready falling from my eyes, “Nic she his mom I know how much you love him but he needs his mom” Alex’s words hit me like a knife in my back, her a mom what the fuck. “Alex she hasn’t been a mother to him since the day he was born I been there for him more than she has and I’m not letting her or you take him away” I replied and started walking towards the stars taking Aden with me. “I’ll go” I heard Zack say. I could hear foot steps behind me.

I reached Aden’s room and walked in closing the door behind me, I put Aden down and I let myself slide down the door my knees coming up to my chest as I let the tears fall more and more. Just then I felt little hands on top of mine I looked up and saw Aden standing there with a little smile on his face. I took his little hands and held them in mine, “mama” he said quietly. I felt a tears roll down my cheek, just then there was a knock on the door. “Sis let me in” I heard Zack say, I sighed standing up and picking Aden up at the same time, as I balanced Aden on my hip.

I opened the door and let Zack in, he saw my eyes were red and probably puffy too. “I’m not letting her take him Zack” I said my voice cracking as I spoke due from the crying I had been doing. “Do you know what he just said to me?” I asked as Zack was standing there a sad look on his fetchers. “He said mama she can’t take him I won’t let her” I cried and that’s when Zack pulled me in wrapping his arms around me, with me still holding Aden.

~X~

Half hour had pasted and I put Aden down for his nap, I went to my bedroom where Zack was waiting for me. I walked over to the bed and lied down next to him, sighing I knew there was only one thing to do if I was going fight for Aden. I looked at Zack biting my bottom lip, “sis what you thinking?” he asked me quietly.

“There’s only one way to keep Aden if it’s possible” I replied. He looked at me with a worried expression on his face; I rolled my eyes at him knowing exactly what he was thinking. “You’re going to run away with him?” he asked, “Zack NO-god No I’m going adopt him as my own” I replied, “I mean I need to talk to jack about it first obviously but that’s the only way I can keep him” I smiled as I said the last words. I knew this was the only way I’d keep the one thing I love the most in my life even if he’s not my own flesh and blood, I knew there was going to be a huge fight about this and I knew Alex wouldn’t agree to it either.

I don’t know how Jack will take it when I tell him I just hope that he will support me and be there for me like he said he would. I love Aden and I’m not letting him go without a fight even if I have to go to court over this I’m never letting him go not ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS OMG I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS FOR A WHILE I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK I REALLY HATE THEM :( I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD XMAS AND NEW YEAR. PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WILL NICOLE GO THREW WITH HER IDEA? AND WILL ALEX LET HER? TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK <3333 PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE LOV U ALL <333