Status: Being Written

Lets Run This Town Together

So Tired

Run.

Run.

Run.

Run.

I couldn't. I was paralyzed. My body, my mind was numb. Raul... he was gone.

Admittedly, I loved Raul. I loved Raul more than Justin. Raul had been there from the beginning, he was the one who taught me everything, and now... he was gone. All because of... him..

Because of Justin. Justin took my precious friend away, someone I could trust with everything, the only damn person who knew everything about me.

"I hate you." I said, void of expression as I starred down at the carpeted floor.

"I really fucking hate you." I snapped my gaze to Justin, giving him a harsh glare. He looked back at me.

I wasn't having this, not at all. Justin was not going to just kill Raul, and then bam, have no consequences. No, he was going to get his.

My arm grew, my fist balled, and soon it landed against Justin's right eye, and it fit just like a puzzle piece. Justin was stunned as his eye began to darken, it was instant.

Another hit, to his nose, blood began to leak.

Justin hit realization, and pushed me back as I tried to swing again, i hit the wall, only to be propelled back to Justin, and to swing more.

I felt his face strike my hands, and his hands flying around trying to grab mine, and trying to contain me.

No fucking way, Justin was dead. He shot Raul! He killed him! I wasn't going to let him get away, he was dead too. I could live without Justin.

"Stop it Lillith! Fucking stop it!" Justin yelled, actually grabbing my wrists, and pushing my against the wall, pinning me to it with his own body. He rested his sweaty, bloody forehead against mine.

"Fuck you. I fucking hate you, fuck you Justin." I spat, glaring into his eyes. I tried moving my fists, and hitting Justin again, but I was to no avail. Justin raised my wrists above my head, holding both together with one hand.

"Don't..." He warned venomously.

"Shut the fuck up, you don't fucking scare me, asshole." I kicked him, only to have him put more pressure on me. His labored breath was thrown onto my face as he starred into my eyes, I couldn't help but to look away.

Justin sighed, and buried his head into my neck, letting go of my hands, and sliding his down the wall. He gave up, he was done, I knew this for a fact. But did I give up? Did Justin get what he deserved?

I didn't care, I was tired, I was safe, I was done.

My hands fell to my sides as I felt Justin's heavy breath on my shoulder. I leaned my head back, starring at the bland ceiling. My hands found their way to Justin's neck, soothingly rubbing it up and down, calming his nerves.

"I'm sorry." I heard him mutter, it was forced, he didn't want to say those words.

"Shut up." I said expressionless, and quietly.

The refrigerator buzzed softly, as Justin's arms circled my waist. He shook softly, his arched back showing signs of sensitivity. Justin was not only tired of us arguing, he was tired of this all. He was tired of killing, he was tired of running. I didn't know if it was permanent, or just something of the moment.

Was my future king slowly fading away from me, and the life I craved?