Status: Being Written

Lets Run This Town Together

The Underground City is made up of so many different things that most people get it all mixed up. It is run by drug lords, murderers and pimps with their prostitutes. The Underground City is run by a King and a Queen, people so ruthless and cold-blooded that you'd regret getting under their skin.

The current King's name is Jose Thundren. He's a big man, probably around 6'5 , with dark hair, flashing eyes and black skin. Jose is the face of fear. He has no Queen, he killed his wife and children for this life.

The future King and Queen are two rookies, they're into those hardcore drugs, but their main addiction is death. They're killers, grade-A, "you're-never-going-to-catch-us" type of killers.

The girl, and the future Queen, is the brains and brawn of their operation. She's sadistic and angry. Her name Lillith Zypher, she's around 22 years old. She keeps her hair white, has violet colored eyes and doesn't seem to pose a threat to anyone, this is why she's so good at what she does.

Her little play thing, the future King, is Justin Tiller. He's violent and likes to get what he wants, when he wants it. There have been multiple instances that he should've been killed by Lillith, but he knows how to push all the right buttons. He's around 20 years old, he likes his hair dark, he has bright green eyes.

These two people are two of the most respected and feared killers in New York City. They're gaining control of the Underground City fast.

Soon, they'll have to either dethrone Jose or go home and forget it.

Rated R For:
Violence
Drug Use
Sex
Adult Situations/Themes
Death/Gruesome Situations/Themes

Ms Gey ©
Goon ©