Status: Slow, but active

Your Love Is My Drug

Struggling

“Are you worried?” Hermione asked as we headed towards the quidditch pitch. The third task was starting soon and after that there would be a new Triwiazard Champion.

I nodded; I was hoping nothing bad happened tonight. It was just one more task and then all four of them would be danger free.

“At least George and Fred aren’t placing bets this time” she pointed out trying to calm me down.

I didn’t bother to let her know that I had heard her as we entered the quidditch field which had tall bushes everywhere.

“It’s a maze” Hermione and I noted at the same time aloud.

“Can you go get our seats? I want to wish Harry good luck” I asked Hermione softly.

She nodded heading towards the bleachers with Ron as I headed towards Harry.

“How are you feeling?” I murmured softly.

“Anxious” he admitted, I smiled at his answer.

“Just don’t get hurt alright?” I pleaded him.

He nodded; “I’ll try not to, but if I do will you heal me?” he asked smirking.

Laughing softly I nodded as I hugged him tightly; he hugged me back; pulling me tightly against him as I breathed in his smell.

“Don’t get killed” warning him I pecked his cheek.

Nodding he obeyed me as I headed towards Cedric, causing him to shake his head amused.

“Are you here to wish me good luck?” he asked amused.

I sent him a smile as I hugged him; “Don’t get killed; I’d miss having you to talk to when no one else listens to me” I warned him too.

Chuckling he nodded; “Cho already warned me to not get hurt and I promised her I would come out of this maze unscratched” assuring me he smiled.

“Thank you for everything Cedric, you taught me a lot this year” I admitted softly.

“Don’t worry about it, but before you go take your seat will you hug Potter and assure him that there’s nothing between us other than sibling love. I wouldn’t consider it fair if I beat him because he’s too busy thinking that we still meet up secretly” he offered causing me to
laugh.

“Just don’t get hurt will you” I pleaded before walking back to Harry.

“There isn’t anything going between me and Cedric. He’s like a brother to me now, and don’t let me be a distraction, most of the time I wouldn’t mind but I do now. So just go in there and give it your best” ordering him I stole another hug before going up to where Hermione saved me a seat next to her.

Soon enough Filch sounded the canon and Cedric and Harry entered, eventually followed by Fleur and Viktor.

“Are you worried about him?” I asked Hermione as Viktor went into the maze.

“He and I were never romantically involved as much as you and Harry were this year but I still
get worried, this tournament has had too many deaths from the past” she noted.

After half an hour the first person to leave the maze was Fleur who looked a mess, she seemed shaken up which worried me on what was happening in the maze.

“She doesn’t look too good” Ron murmured, worry getting to him again.

It was silent, which was never a good thing; my nerves getting out of control.

“Sophie calm down, the ministry went through a lot of procedures to make sure no deaths are included in this tournament” Bill attempted to sooth me but stopped quickly once I sent him a death glare.

“Just calm down, once Harry gets back you can hog him all to yourself” Hermione assured me, a small smile starting to form on my face at the thought.

Viktor was the next one to come out of the maze, he didn’t look too bad; just a few scratches.

“Well there you have it, the Triwiazard champion will be from Hogwarts” Ron noted.

It was another long time before Harry and Cedric made it out of the maze, but as the celebration started I noticed Harry screaming and Cedric was just laying there. Looking for any type of movement from him I realized Cedric was dead, Professor McGonagall confirming my suspicions when she murmured that a student had been killed.

I didn’t bother to listen to the teachers instructing us to calm down as I ran from my seat towards Cedric’s body, tears running down my eyes. I was pulled back by Charlie who pulled me against him.

“Let me go!” I ordered him as I struggled to get free.

Charlie shook his head; “You’re not in the right state, and you shouldn’t have to see him like that” he attempted to reason with me as I kept struggling against his grip.

“Let me fucking go you fucking ass hole” I hissed angrily as my struggling got weakened as my crying got louder.

“I’m taking you to the castle, Madam Pomfrey. She’ll be able to calm you down” he murmured picking me up and carrying me bridal style towards the castle as I just burrowed
my head against his chest.

The tears still flowing down, I didn’t realize that Harry had disappeared until Madam Pomfrey had given me something that sedated me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hated writting this chapter. One chapter to go.