And All Things Will End

What Happens In Vegas

Jessi's POV

I rubbed my head lightly as I sat up in bed. I felt my bare chest out in the open and immediately covered my chest. When the fuck did I take off my clothes? I had an extreme urge to use the bathroom all of the sudden. I stood up, grabbing the sheet and wrapping it around my naked body. I walked straight for the bathroom but it wasn't there. Okay, wait. Where was I? I looked around the room, seeing a bathroom in the corner. I hurried up and did my business then wrapped the sheet around my body again and tying it so it stayed up. I look in the mirror and saw how horrible I looked. My eye liner was smeared under my eyes and I spotted a hickey on my neck. Correction, three hickeys. I sighed and turned the sink on. I ran my hands over each other to lather up the soap. I felt something on my hand and rinsed them quickly. I looked at my left hand and just about dropped. "This is a joke." I told myself as I took off the ring and looked at it more closely. Holy shit, it was real.

I held the sheet closely to me and looked out of the bathroom. I searched for the bed. I saw someone laying in bed. I bite my lip tightly. Do I really want to know who it is? I really hesitated but I walked over to the other side of the bed and bent down slightly to see his face. Please, God, tell me it was a man. I tilted my head a bit more before revealing the one and only Zacky Vengeance. My hand went over my mouth as I looked around the room for my clothes. Not only did I marry this perfect stranger but I had sex with him! I finally found clothes and quickly got dressed. I smelt the alcohol all over my body. I was sweating Jack Daniels. I grabbed my wallet that was set on the table by the door and took one more quick glance at him before opening the door and closing it quietly.

I walked down the hallway, hoping to get as far away as possible from him. I looked behind before running right into a hard chest. "Oh my, God." I said as I pulled away from the man.

"We need to talk." I sighed as I looked up at Zacky's fellow guitarist.

I hesitated for a while before giving in. "Fine." He put his arm around my shoulder and led me back up to his and Michelle's room. I think that's her name.

Zacky's POV

"What the fuck, dude?" I swatted whoevers hand was poking my face. "Leave me the fuck alone. I have a killer headache." I mumbled into the pillow.

"You are going to have a bigger one soon." Jimmy said in a chuckle.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Look at your left hand."

"What? Did I get a dumbass tattoo or something last night?" I said, my eyes still closed and face snuggled into the pillow.

"Not quite." He said adding another chuckle at the end of his sentence.

I cursed under my breath and sat up in bed. I rubbed my eyes a few times, feeling something hit me in the eye. I looked down at a wedding band on my left ring finger. "What the fuck is going on?"

"You are married, dude." Jimmy said while crossing his arms.

"And you couldn't fucking stop me?!" I yelled standing up of the bed and putting my hand over my head.

"Ah, dude. Cover it up." I felt my cheeks fill with red as I grabbed my pants and threw them on. "And no. I was out, with my wife." I never thought I would hate the word wife ever in my life.

------------------------------------------------------------

I let out a huge sigh as I walked into Brian's room. It was actually very nerve wracking to see your new wife.

"So how does this work?" Jessi asked as she stood of the bed and held on to her arm.

"Well, I already have a lawyer." I told her.

"So do I. When are we going to do this?" She asked, obviously scared for shit. She was gorgeous. Black hair, honey brown eyes. She had an amazing body now that I could somehow recall last night. She looked down slightly. Why can't I check a girl out without making it obvious.

"As soon as possible." I said, pulling out my phone from my back pocket. I dialed my lawyers number. So did she.

"My lawyer is in California so I guess I'll be going out there." She told me, trying to give a small smile. She didn't look very excited about it. Hell, she just got married to a stranger. I had to hide this from the press or I would have tons of very unhappy girls. Oh shit, what the fuck was I going to tell Gena?

"You can stay at my house." I said. It least I can do for my wife. I swallowed the huge lump that was stuck in my throat. I couldn't believe I was married. Gena is going to kill me.

Jessi's POV

I let out a huge sigh as I got out of the limo that was driving around the guys. I walked up to my apartment with Zacky right behind me. You would think that I'd be all over my new husband but I really couldn't even stand to look at him. I tried stuffing my key into the lock but I was shaking so much that it wasn't going in. After a few seconds of that, Zacky stopped my hand and pushed the key into the lock. I gave him a nervous smile before turning the key and walking inside the apartment.

"How long do you think I should pack for?" I asked, trying to make the least amount of eye contact by looking down at the floor. He obviously wasn't thinking the same because his eyes searched for mine constantly.

"A week, I guess. If you're out there any longer I can go, uh, buy you clothes." He said hesitantly.

"I can buy my own clothes." I said proudly.

"What's mine is yours." He pointed out. I could care less is he was rich and famous. I didn't want his money, I wanted to be out of the marriage.

"Uhm, I'll be right back." I said, going to my room and stuffing a few shirts in my bag, along with some pants, socks, underwear, pajamas. I grabbed my brush, tooth brush, deodorant, make up, and a few hair things. I looked around my room, taking my charger and iPod and also placing them in my bag. I came back out to the living room and Zacky was looking at my pictures I had on my coffee table.

"Is this your mom?" He asked, showing me the picture of my mom and dad on there first year anniversary. I nodded lightly, giving a small smile. "She's beautiful. You look just like her."

My cheeks filled with red immediately. No guy has ever had this effect on me, what was so special about him? "Thank you." I told him quietly.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." I started to pick up my bag before Zacky came over and picked it up for me, giving me a small smirk. That same smirk that made me melt. You're divorcing him, Jessi. Stop thinking about him like that. I told myself.

We started heading downstairs towards the limo. I looked back at my apartment door hoping to be back there every soon.

But this was it. I thought the next time I would go to California was for a vacation, not for a divorce.
♠ ♠ ♠
so what did you think?;<33
tell me!
I updating again because it took me a while to update the last one.
But I lost a subscriber |:
anywho, i have the next 2 chapters written out so comment and subscribe
and I will post [;