And All Things Will End

Too Late For Love

The moment I got back I made sure Zacky was sleeping. The last thing I wanted was him to find out I wasn't on the pill and I may be possible pregnant.

While I was at the store and I bought eight pregnancy tests. Yes, eight. I stuffed them in my underwear draw, way in the back. I opened the package of morning after pills and took one out and put it in my mouth, swallowing it with some water. I sighed in relieve after I did that.

If your egg is already fertilized then you are screwed.

My eyes closed tightly as I thought about becoming a mother. I was married to a stranger. My parents didn't know. It was a drunken encounter. Did I really want a kid to be asking me how mommy and daddy met?

My thoughts went wild and soon enough sleep consumed me.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling the urge to throw up. I cupped my hand over my mouth and ran out of bed and straight to the toilet.

I wiped my mouth clean with some toilet paper and sat on the floor. Side effect. I told myself.

"Jessi, are you alright?" I heard Zacky saw on the other side of the door. I took a breath in and felt more vomit coming on.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't feel good." I told him, placing my hand over my head. No fever so it was definitely the side effects.

"Alright, well I'm here if you need me." He said softly.

"Thanks." I said quickly before vomiting again.

After spending about ten minutes in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Zacky had already made himself something for breakfast and after my puke fest I didn't want to eat. "Do you have any aspirin?" I asked. Zacky was sitting on the couch, petting Ichabod.

"Yeah, it's in my bathroom. Want me to go get it?"

"I'll get. It's fine."

"You sure? Because you were puking in there."

"It's the si- cereal I ate." I shook my head. Cereal? Really Jessi? God, you are a fucking moron.

Zacky raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off. I didn't want Zacky to know that I did take the morning after pill because then he would suspect something.

I took some aspirin and walked back downstairs where Zacky was still sitting, watching the television. "So, when are we going to get this over with?"

"My lawyer talked to yours and said they could do it tomorrow morning. If you're feeling better."

"Yeah. I'm up for it." I told him. I wanted this to be done and over with already.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was long and uncalled for. We sat at the in the court room for about an hour before anybody really talked.

"Your Honor, my client was drunk and had no idea what she was getting herself into. She is not asking for any of his money. She just wants a divorce." Zacky looked down, obviously feeling ashamed that we got into any of this. "Her records show she is a very responsible women. Excellent credit. Decent job. She owns her own car that is paid off. She's very trust worthy." My lawyer said, which caused a mental smile from me.

The judge look over both of our cases carefully as Zacky and I sat there for a good five minutes. "Well, I'll you this much. You have no case. You got married in Vegas. You aren't in love. No one cheated." I looked at Zacky and suddenly felt a huge lump in my throat. He did cheat. Should I rat him out?

I stood up. "Your Honor?"

"Yes, Ms.Gibson?"

"What if one did cheat?" Zacky gave me a death glare after I asked that.

"Well, it would definitely speed things along because that is a real cause for divorce. However, the person who cheated may have to pay support money if the spouse wants it. " The judge told me. I didn't want money from Zack, I wanted a divorce. So, should I tell her? "Why Ms.Gibson?"

"Just wondering, Your Honor." I said, sitting down on the chair and waiting for this to be over.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Since you have no case, Jessica, this divorce could take up to a year." My lawyer regretfully told me as we left the building.

"A year?! I can't do that for a year. How often do I have to come to court meetings?" Maybe I could get out of this.

"If you're thinking about going back to Vegas I would re think. Judge Cotton is a different kind of judge. She insists that the couple stay in the same house while the divorce is being filed. If you don't she can make it much longer. She thinks it keeps the spouse from cheating and causing further problems for the divorce." I wanted to stab him in the face right now. There was no way in hell that Jack was going to take me back at the bar after being gone for a year. Las Vegas isn't so far, why can't I just travel back and forth?

I groaned in frustration as Zacky walked out of the building and stood beside her. "So, did he break you the lovely news?" Zacky said in a sarcastic voice.

"Yeah, it's just fucking amazing." I muttered.

"Why didn't you tell them I cheated on you?"

"Because I don't want your money or anything else of you as a matter of fact. I mean, if it makes this stupid shit to go by faster then I will tell them." I told him, earning a nod from him.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Mom, I will come visit you when I'm not busy. I'm just out here on business." I lied, trying to get her off of the phone.

"Honey, you have to come see me." She pleaded.

"I will." I said softly. I hung up with her after a few minutes. I ran my hand through my hair, feeling another headache coming on. I didn't think I would get almost every freaking side effect those pills had. I had the sensitive breasts, headaches, nausea, dizziness. I was all fucked up. I felt like I was going to die, literally.

I heard the front door open, then I heard guys voices echoing through the house. Great, the band is here.

I stood at the top of the stairs to see who was here. I could only see Matt and Johnny, but I heard other voices in the kitchen so they all must be here. "So, you can't have sex for up to a year? That's got to fucking blow." Johnny said. I didn't even think of that. We could have sex, but I wasn't going to with him. But I had no choice but to not have sex.

"I guess it's punishment for everything." Zacky said in a moppy voice. Oh right, he's a guy. They can't go a day without some sort of sex. Whether there doing it themselves or they pay someone else to do it for them.

"He could have sex, but I doubt she'll want to fuck him. I mean, this idiot went and did Gena while she was in the house." Matt said, flicking Zacky in the head.

"Asshole." He said, not really paying attention to anyone.

I could deal with no sex for a year, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
you got me to 50 subscribers;<33
you guys are awesome!

Check out my new Jimmy story. It's different from all the others.