Status: I have written more chapters, I'm sorry to say I have not had time do post them, and I do not have them with me at the time, but when I get home, I will promptly try to remember to put them on, ty all for staying with me! :3

Secrets of the Forest

Captured

Elizabeth and Andrew returned to their home with a large rabbit. They were carrying on common conversation about the weather. Julia was breathing heavily trying to calm her breathing. Andrew paused, he felt like something was amiss. He scanned the area, Bethanne was still standing there rags still in her hands, just starring down the stairs. "Bethanne!" He yelled, she slowly turned to face towards him, her face expressionless. "What the hell are you doing just standing there?!" His face turning red from anger. Her voice hollow and almost an echo. "I. Was. bringing. fresh. linens. to the. cell." Andrew looked at her angrily, "Why do you think that bitch deserves clean cloths?"
Bethanne just starred at him blankly,then walked away to put the cloths away. Julia sat still in Tundmise Puu, as they walked to the dungeon. Okay Julia, think now, what am I going to do she thought to herself. She searched around, and quickly she found a stick, not huge, but it will have enough impact.
She grabbed it quickly and shifted her way back into the tree. Okay, now I need a plan, I can't just go around swinging like a mad woman... Wait, or can I? She got up and quickly ran over to the steps and peered down. She noticed them at the bottom of the stairs. Julia stood as still as a statue. She heard the door open, but didn't hear the door shut. She looked down and all was quiet. A repugnant smell of burning flesh blew through the air and through her long red hair. She swiftly ran down the stairs. She paused right as she got to the door, unsure of how to start, she peered in the door and saw the two of them standing over Sarah like they were going to do more to her. She looked down at Sarah and saw her bloodied and bruised, all her future plans wiped away at the sight of her best friend, "What the fuck have you done to her you monster! To think I could ever love you would be preposterous!" She screamed gaining their attention, "Ah, so you have come back, we knew you would, and I see you brought a little play toy for your friend here," Andrew began to walk toward her, and Julia swung, smacking him in the side of the head, the stick wasn't heavy enough to do any real damage, but it caught him off guard enough to make him lose his balance. Elizabeth became angry, and tried to attack Julia as well, she swung that stick and missed Elizabeth being to agile for her. "Quickly, hit me, and grab the rope of there, I'll fall on him and you tie us up," Elizabeth whispered in her ear as they were struggling. Julia was too confused to respond, but did as she was told, she swung the stick hitting Elizabeth and knocking her to the ground where Andrew lay, she searched around for the rope Elizabeth had mentioned and scooped it up with her free hand. She wasn't much of an expert rope tier, but she tried her best. Tying them tight enough to get Sarah out of there. She supported Sarah by her arm, "Come on Sarah, I'm getting you out of here, and to a safe place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been awhile since I have written anything, I'll try to focus just on this book, and finish it up. Please comment on anything. I need positive and negative feedback.