Status: Finished!

Always and Forever

Chapter Three

6:00 AM:

Today was the day. The day we moved back to Finchley. I sighed looking around my room. I hoped I would never have to come back here, but you never know, I never thought I’d be going back to Finchley. None the less, here I am, moving back there. I grabbed my suitcases and followed my siblings to the car, where mom was loading it up with the help of Michael. All our big things like, beds, couches, tables, etc. were already sent back to Finchley and were being put in the same spot they were 3 years ago. The only things we had now were a few boxes and some of our clothes. We loaded the car, and started the 8 hour drive back to Finchley.

6-8 hours later:

I felt myself getting shaken awake. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes.

“We’re here!” Michael said happily. I nodded and looked behind me to see Lydia and Courtney still asleep in the car. Michael woke up Lydia, while I picked up the sleeping Courtney and put her on my hip. Making sure I had a good hold on her I picked up a suitcase in the other hand and followed mom into the house. I stopped to look at it thinking of all the good memories we had here. I felt something pulling on my arm. I looked down to see a sleepy Lydia pulling on my arm telling me to come on. I walked in the door, and saw the people had already put everything in the same spot, and nothing had changed, not even a wall color. Courtney was up by now nagging me to put her down so she could take a look around. I put Courtney down and made my way up the stairs and up to my old room. I look around; all the furniture was in the correct spot. I smiled softly to myself, takin in the much welcomed sght in front of me. The rest of the day was slow and un eventful as i un-packed and put things where they belonged. I fell asleep fast that night, thinking of the Pevensie’s.

Next Morning:

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. I rolled over and glared at Courtney who had the biggest smile on her face I have ever seen.

“Guess what?!” Courtney yelled at the top of her lungs.

“What?” I grumbled burying my face back into my pillow.

“Is the house on fire or something?” I heard Lydia ask before Courtney could respond and shuffle over to my bed and plop down next to me on the bed, which caused Courtney to stop jumping.

“No!” Courtney yelled, “Guess again” she insisted.

“We don’t know what it is, Courtney!” Micael snapped as he came into my room grumpily.

“Were going to the Pevensie’s today!” Courtney squealed, ignoring his tone of annoyance.

“What?!” I yelled frantically jumping out of the bed.

“Yes!” Lydia yelled at the same time as me, while Michael just smiled at us.

“Yeah! We are going there for dinner!” Courtney explained.

The rest of the day I beyond nervous, but extremely excited at the same time. I made sure to dress myself very handsomely. Wearing my nice blue dress, that made my eye's pop, with black flats. i grabed a white sweater from my closet and pinned back the sides od my hair leaving the rest down and curly.

“Come on children!” I heard mom call up the stairs. I looked at myself one last time before I ran down the stairs to meet up with the rest of the family.

“Ready?” mom asked putting a hand on my shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze. I nodded and smiled softly at her. “Alright! Let’s go!” mom continued, once she counted us all to make sure we were all here. We walked next door and mom knocked on the door. Not a second later the door was opened by a smiling Helen.

“Lily! It so good to see you again,” Mrs. Pevensie said as she pulled my mother into a tight embrace. Mrs. Pevensie caught my eye and I smiled slightly. She broke away from the hug and asked, “Sarah? Is that you?”

I nodded and gave a slight wave as I said “Hey Mrs. Pevensie…”

“Oh my! Look how much you’ve grown!” she squealed as she examined me and pulled me into a tight hug, we had all been like her 2nd children but I was always her favorite, though I never knew why. I hugged her back just as tightly. She broke away and kissed my cheek before she went around to all of my siblings, hugging them and telling the how much we had grown up. We slowly filled into the house and walked into the living room, where I saw them. Susan had grown up a lot in those 3 years. She became curvier and her hair became darker and longer, then I had last saw her. Once, we saw each other, we screamed and embraced in a tight hug. We finally pulled away from each other.

“Oh my god Sue!!” I screeched, “You’ve grown so much! You look fantastic!” I continued, my eyes scanning her face again.

“So do you!” Susan squealed, eying me as well and pulled me into another tight hug. I felt someone tug on my arm. We pull away and I turn to face the person who had pulled on my arm. I look down to see the not so little Lucy smiling at my holding hands with Courtney. “Lu! Oh my god! You’ve grown so much! What happened to the innocent little Lucy I once knew!” I said smiling. Lucy giggled and we hugged. I look around and see Edmund standing awkwardly next to Lydia. ‘Huh, that’s weird they were always so close’ I walk over to Edmund and hugged him, who returned it awkwardly. I laugh at him and turn to the person I had saved for last. I had always had a small crush on him, but I never told anyone, heck i wouldnt even admit it to myself half the time! Peter seemed to have grown, he was now about 5’11" or so leaving me feeling short compared to him since i was only 5'6" His blonde hair had grown a little and fell onto his forehead. But he still had his gorgeous bright blue eyes. ‘He became even cuter if that’s even possible,’ I thought to myself. I could feel myself blushing slightly but ignored it and smiled sweetly while saying, “Hello Peter”. I hugged him, as he said “Sarah,” formally. We broke apart both not looking each other in the eye. I heard Michael clear his throat loudly causing me to glare at him. Michael just smirked from next to Susan who both she and Lydia were trying to cover up there laughs by coughing.

“Dinner!” Both moms called from the kitchen. Dinner was strangely quieter than I thought it would be, but it was the comfortable silence. Don’t get me wrong we talked half the time talking about what had happened in the past 3 years we had been separated from each other. Michael was right, I did freak out over nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so Peter was in this one just very little so ill make it up to you all in the next post!!
Thanks
Sam
** Banners, comments, subscriptions and messages a must!