I'm In Love With My Best Friend, But He Doesn't Even Know I'm Gay.

Thirteen

Brendon's POV 
 
"OH MY EFFING JEBUS!!!! YOU GOT ME A GIANT GORILLA!!!!!! YOU'RE LIKE THE GREATIEST BOYFRIEND EVERRRRR!!!!!!!!! NotthatI'veeverhadanotherboyfriendbeforebutifIdidthenyouwouldtotallybethebestone!!!!" I gushed. 
 
Ryan's eyes were closed and he was probing his right temple. I knew that action all too well. He was getting annoyed by my over-hyperness. My faced dropped and I squeezed my giant gorilla.  
 
"Thank you, Ry." I whispered.  
 
Ryan opened his eyes and looked at me, "It's okay, Bren. My sister is just an ass sometimes. She knows how you are with chocolate. It's okay though, please don't be sad." 
 
I nodded and leaned back on his bed. It felt so nice to be back in his bed. Ryan laid down beside me. I turned over so I could look at him.  
 
"It's so good to have you home," he said, pecking my lips.  
 
I smiled, "Its so nice to be home. I missed you."  
  
We kissed again this time with more passion. I let my gorilla fall to the floor so I could wrap my arms around his neck. He began nipping and biting the soft flesh on my neck.  
 
"Ry..." I moaned. 
 
He slipped his hand up my shirt while the other one fumbled with my belt. 
 
♠ ♠ ♠
DUM DUM DUM!!!!!!!!