I'm In Love With My Best Friend, But He Doesn't Even Know I'm Gay.

Fourteen

Ryan POV

My hand grabbed wildly at Brendon’s belt buckle. My heart felt like it was ripping through my chest and sweat was accumulating around my hairline.

This is it Ross. Give this boy the best damn time of his life.

I undid Brendon’s buckle and almost ripped the button of his pants. He made a small protest at noticing this and I laughed a little at the whole situation. Here we are, two boys about to make love for the first time and Brendon is worried about a button on his jeans. Ha.

To suppress Brendon’s pout I leaned into his neck and bit harshly at his collar bone. He let out a strangled moan and I licked my lips at the small hint of blood. I leaned up to his ear and whispered, “Bren, are you sure you’re ready for this?” I let go of him and sat back on my heels. He looked up in a mixture of pain, longing, ecstasy, and love.

He nodded slightly. “Yes Ry. I can’t control it anymore. I need you in me.”

I let out a low growl as his words caused my already hard George Ryan Ross III jr. to throb in pain. I pounced on Brendon, mouths connecting and tounges fighting wildly to possess one another. Brendon all but rips my shirt off, swinging it over my head and tossing it to who-the-fuck-cares. Of course, I felt vulnerable and I needed Brendon to be as naked as I was. I jerked him off the bed and tore his shirt over his head, then pushing him back down I snatched off his already unzipped jeans and the boxers came down with them.

To make things sexier, I smirked at him and stood up, legs on either side of his hips and slowly unbuttoned my jeans, sliding the zipper down for what seemed like hours. Brendon’s face went from completely turned on to slightly pouty as he realized I was fucking with his emotions. He bit his lip, seeming to be deciding something and I raised an eyebrow as I started to slowly pull my jeans down my hips. In an instant he leaned up and grabbed my hips and sat up, throwing me down where he had been laying seconds before. He grinned devilishly and removed my pants completely, joining all the other clothes around the room. I gasped in shock as this sweet little boy began to torment me by placing tiny kisses all over my thighs. His teeth grazed my skin sending small convulsions from the tip of my toes to the very last hair on my already messy head.
I was enjoying the feel of Brendon’s juicy lips running over my body and I gently placed my hand in his soft hair. Almost as soon as my hand went into those gorgeous locks, Brendon placed his big sweet lips on my massive erection. I could feel the hesitation and I moaned out in surprise and pleasure, urging him to go on. He started to gain momentum, moving his lips further down and causing me the best pleasure anyone in the fucking world has ever felt. He went further down and I felt his throat constrict as he tried to suppress the urge to choke. And suppress he did, swallowing all of me and making me choke out strangled words like “Oh, br..on....fas..r....f..ck”.

Brendon giggled and of course those vibrations sent chills to my very core. My once sensitive hand had become a dictator, tangling Brendon’s hair into my fingers and forcing him down even more. I could feel my stomach tightening and the veins in my dick start throbbing for release. Brendon also sensed this and moved his lips up to the very top of my head, licking and sucking oh-so softly, making me stutter out obscenities.

“B-bren...for th-the love of ...FUCK....for the l-love of g-g-god quit t-teasing meeeeee!” And in the middle of “me” he once again took me completely in his mouth and I let loose my orgasm into those beautiful lips and beyond. He let me ride it out in his mouth and then leaned up, licking the excess cum off his lips. I smiled shakily at him and he brought his lips to mine. After a passionate kiss, letting me taste myself, he leaned back on his heels and smirked.

“Now for you to go in to me..”
♠ ♠ ♠
So....Katie is going to KILL me. But hopefully everyone else will love it. I can't lie, I got turned on writing it. :)

So tomorrow is my Eighteenth Birthday so lots of comments would be a great present, agreed?

I love you guys.