Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

Im Hearin What You Say.

"Merry Christmas!" Lanie smiled widely and wrapped her arms around the tall lanky man as he practically jumped on her. "Where's Alex?" Jack questioned, moving past the teen and into the house.

"In the kitchen." Lanie said as she hugged the rest of her boyfriends friends and then her two friends as well.

It was Christmas morning and the gang decided to have a huge Christmas, present opening get together at Alex and Lanie's house before the couple went to the Gaskarth house for Christmas. Lanie was nervous about the second one, she has never met Isobel and Peter Gaskarth, though she has heard a lot about them from Alex. Alex said that they knew all about their relationship and were just happy that Alex had found someone he was totally happy with, no matter what age she may be and were excited to meet the girl who had taken their sons heart.

"Is it time for presents yet?" Jack questioned excitedly when everyone was in the living room, including Alex who had a cup of coffee in his hand, which he handed to Lanie, receiving a peck on the lips in return.

"Yes, Jack, it is. We have to make this quick, told my mom we'd be there at eleven, its already ten and we still need to get ready." Alex said, sitting on the couch and pulling Lanie down onto his lap.

"You could just go in your pajamas." Jake said, looking down at the pajama pants and t-shirts that they were both clad in.

"What an amazing first impression that would be." Lanie said, setting her cup of coffee down on the coffee table and leaning back on Alex's chest, closing her hands over his own that were folded over her stomach.

"Presents!" Jack excitedly reached for the mass of presents that were under the tree. Everyone had been coming by the last few days and putting their presents under the tree and now Jack was happily passing them all out to the person they were marked for.

"Kay, who opens first?" Lanie asked after everything was passed out.

"I say Lanie." Zack said from the other side of the couch than the couple, all of their presents stack in between them.

"Let Jack go first, and then I will. He's about ready to pee himself." Everyone laughed and looked at Jack who was seated beside the tree, his own presents beside him, bouncing up and down, a huge grin on his face.

"Open them, Jack." Alex spoke, making Jack laugh and reach for his presents. He opened them quickly, balling up the paper and tossing it at Rian's head. He yelled out excitedly at the shirts, CD's and DVD's that he received, happy with the lot he brought in this year.

"Lanie's turn!" He exclaimed, his new things piled in his lap.

"Okay, fine." The blonde looked over at her presents, trying to decide which to open first.

"Open mine last." Jake said, pointing to the skinny square object wrapped in blue paper. Lanie frowned in confusion but nodded and reached for a small box placed on top wrapped in the same red paper that her and Alex had wrapped all of their presents in, this was Alex's present to her.

"That's mine." He clarified, she nodded and tore at the paper, finding that it was a black box. She frowned and turned to look at him. He gave her a soft smile. "Open it." She turned back to the box in her hand and gripped the lid in her fingers and pulled it open, gasping at what was inside. On a soft velvet cushion sat a beautiful white gold heart necklace with three diamonds on it.

"Alex," Lanie gasped, pulling it from the box. "It's gorgeous."

"Just like you." Everyone laughed at the cheesy remark but smiled at the happy couple none the less. "Want me to put it on you?" The teen nodded and set the necklace in his awaiting hand before pulling her hair back and allowing him to put the gorgeous piece of jewelery on her.

"Thank you so much." She turned and kissed him quickly before looking back down at her new necklace. She opened the other presents, getting similar things as Jack had, except her present from the guys, Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack that is, was a home made All Time Low shirt.

"We thought you should represent the best band around." Rian said as she opened it. She laughed and nodded.

"I love it." It was then time to open the present from Jake who smiled at her softly as she held it in her hands. "Should I be afraid?" He shook his head.

"You might cry though, and for that, I apologize in advance." She then knew that it had to have had something to do with her parents and as she ripped off the paper, she was right.

Placed in a white picture frame rested a picture of four people. Jake was on the far right, his arm around Lanie who stood next to him, and beside her was her mother who had the widest grin on her face, one arm around Lanie and the other around her husband who was smiling at the camera with pride. Though Jake wasn't really part of the Eastman family, he basically was, he was an Eastman at heart, he had been for years.

"This was when we all went to Maine together, right?" Lanie asked, staring down at the picture, feeling a few tears fall down her cheeks, but she was luckily able to contain them for the most part.

"Yeah, two summers ago, most fun I've ever had." Lanie smiled and nodded.

"It was fun. Thank you Jake." She stood up and went over to where he was seated in the chair and bent down to hug him tightly.

"I know it's kind of depressing, but it's one of my favorite pictures, I thought you might want it." She nodded and pulled back to smile at him.

"I love it." He nodded and kissed her cheek before allowing her to go back to Alex's side, her tears thankfully stopping.

Everyone else opened their presents, laughing at some, and getting emotional at others.

"Okay, guys. I love you all, but get out. We have to get ready, my mom will have a shit fit if we are late." Alex said as everyone gathered up their things and began to head towards the door.

"Merry Christmas you guys!" Kara said after she hugged them both. Everyone hugged each other before leaving, leaving the couple alone in their wrapping paper covered living room.

"Should we clean this up now, or later?" Alex asked, staring around at all the paper.

"How about you do it while I take a shower?" Lanie suggested, giggling at him.

"How about... no." He pulled her to him by her waist and pressed his lips to hers. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I know that we said we would wait until I was older but... I have one other Christmas present for you, if you want it, that is." Lanie said nervously, pulling away from him, her cheeks growing more and more pink, making Alex frown.

"What is it, babe?" She bit her lip and pressed her lips back to his. He kissed back but was still confused at what the present was so he pulled away again. "Babe? What's the present?" She looked down at the ground, her hair falling in front of her face.

"Me." She said quietly, looking back up at him, hoping he understood what she meant.

"You? As in..." She nodded.

"All of me." He looked into her eyes for a few seconds, hoping he understood.

"You're sure?" She nodded without hesitation.

"I've given it a lot of thought and I know that I'm not really a virgin but... I basically am, seeing as I don't even remember that night. So if I'm going to lose it to anyone... I'd give anything for it to be you." She looked back at the ground, now embarrassed at what she had offered.

"Babe," He started, trying to get her to look up at him again. "Look at me." She just shook her head, feeling tears well up in her eyes. She knew it was a stupid idea. "Baby, please." He asked desperately, putting his fingers on her chin, lifting her head up. "Baby, why are you crying?"

"It was stupid, you don't want to, I shouldn't have-" He cut her off with his lips, kissing her fiercely.

"I never said I didn't want to. I just want you to be 100 percent sure that you want to. Don't do this just because you feel that you have to."

"No. I want to. I really really want to." He stared into her eyes and saw that she was being honest, she really did want to. He nodded and kissed her tenderly, sliding his lips along hers.

As they kissed, her tears quickly stopped and she smiled against his lips. He moved his hands down her back, over her ass and to the back of her thighs where he lifted her up, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist as their lips continued to move together.

He walked them both to his bedroom where he fell onto the bed, making her giggle.

"Are you really sure about this?" He asked as he stood up, staring down at her on the bed where she giggled again and nodded her head. He grinned and took off his shirt before crawling back on top of her, reattaching their lips. Their lips separated for just a few seconds when he lifted her shirt from her body, tossing it across the room. She of course had seen him in just his boxers, but she was careful and had never let him see her without any article of clothing so he took advantage and ran his hands up and down her stomach and chest, his fingers tugging a little at her bra but not taking it off just yet.

He removed his lips from hers and worked his way down her neck, kissing her skin softly. She giggled as he kissed her collarbone, still making his way down. He kissed all down her stomach, stopping on her hips. He lifted off of her a little and tugged down her red pajama bottoms, leaving her in her bra and panties.

"I think that you are way too over dressed, Alex." She said, giggling while she sat up, looking down at his own pajama bottoms, which were now sporting a pretty decent sized tent. He laughed along with her and reattached their lips while her thumbs wedged in between the waistband of his pants and his hips, quickly pulling them down, revealing that he had slept in only them last night, no boxers. She giggled again and ran her hands up and down his back while he rid her of the rest of her clothing.

"I love you." He whispered as he leaned over her after he had slid on a condom that he got from his beside table.

"I love you too." She whispered back, smiling up at him.

"You ready?" He positioned himself at her entrance. She nodded and reached her head up attached their lips again right as he pushed in. She groaned a little but kept their lips together as he got all the way in, stopping so he could get used to him more. She pulled away after a few seconds and nodded.

"Okay, you can move." He reattached their lips as he pulled out a little before pushing back in. She whined a little but knew it was about to get better. And it did right as he pulled out once more and pushed in with much more force, making her moan as he hit her in exactly the right spot. "Oh my god." She moaned as he continued to go in and out, speeding up as their breathing raced.

"Lanie," He moaned, attaching his lips to her neck, making her moan even more.

"God, I love you, Alex." She moaned out, her hands tugging at his hair, and her eyes closing in pleasure. Her whole body tingled with it, it was like she was on fire, and she loved every second of it.

This went on for a few minutes or so, the moans escalating, the sweat covering their bodies.

"I'm so close, baby." He moaned, attaching their lips as he got that warm feeling in the pit of his stomach. He came in a stream of curses and kisses before collapsing onto his girlfriend who wrapped her arms around him, smiling widely before she turned and kissed his sweaty forehead.

"That was absolutely perfect." She breathed out as he laughed, his own breath starting to even out as he had time to take deep breaths, snuggling his nose into her neck.

"Yes, it was." He lifted himself up onto his elbow when he finally caught his breath and smiled down at her. "I wish we could stay here and cuddle all day but we have to get ready. My mom is going to freak as we were supposed to be there five minutes ago." Lanie giggled and reached up to kiss his lips softly.

"Wanna shower with me? Save time?" He laughed and nodded, pulling her up and off the bed, leading the way towards his bathroom where they took a very quick shower, only sharing a few kisses here and there.

They dressed quickly, Lanie tried to dress a little nice, wearing a black dress with a red overcoat. She placed a red headband in her hair, which she let air dry, meaning it became a little wavy, she did her eyeshadow red as well. She finished off the look with a pair of red flats on her feet. Alex wore his usual, jeans and a gray flannel shirt, complete with a pair of Nike's.

"You ready to go?" He asked when she walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light. She nodded and smiled at him, walking over to where he sat on the edge of the bed and kissed his lips softly.

"Let's go." He nodded and stood up, taking her hand and following her out of the bedroom and out of the house to the car, where he opened the door for her and closing it after she sat down. As he drove across town, towards his parents house, he gripped her hand tightly in his, the smile never being able to leave either of their faces.

"You nervous about meeting my parents?" He asked as he stopped at a red light.

"I was, but after what we just did, I'm too happy to be nervous. Plus, if they brought up an amazing man like you, they can't be all that bad." He laughed and reached over to kiss her lips.

"My mom already loves you, and my dad loves everyone, so everything will be fun." He said as he pressed down on the gas, the light having turned green finally.

As soon as they stopped outside of a beautiful two story house, the front door opened and out walked who must have been Alex's mother. She was staring at the car, her eyes said she was angry, but her mouth was upturned in a grin, meaning she wasn't really.

"You're late!" She scolded when the couple walked up the walkway towards her.

"Sorry Mom. We uh... got held up." He explained after hugging his mother. "Mom, this is Lanie. This is my mom." Lanie stepped forward, smiling.

"It's very nice to meet you, Mrs. Gaskarth." Lanie was taken by surprise when she was pulled into a tight hug.

"Please Lanie, call me Isobel." Lanie smiled and nodded as Alex took her hand. "Well come on in, Peter is setting the table so we can eat some lunch." Isobel ushered the couple inside, taking their jackets and hanging them up before taking them into the kitchen where Alex's father was setting the table for four.

"Well hello! You must be Lanie! I've heard so much about you." He said with a nice british accent.

"Hi. I've heard a lot about you as well." Peter smiled at his son and shook his hand.

"Sure sure is a nice looking girl, Alex, you've picked well." Lanie smiled and blushed a little.

"She's gorgeous." Alex said, wrapping his arm around his girlfriends waist, pulling her into his side, kissing her temple.

"Oh Alex, is that the necklace you told me about?" Isobel asked, gesturing to the necklace on Lanie's neck, making Alex nod.

"Yup, that's it." Isobel stepped closer to the teen to admire the gorgeous piece of jewelry.

"It's marvelous."

"Yes, it is. I love it." Lanie said, smiling up at Alex. She loved how just by looking at him, her heart swelled and raced and butterflies flew in her stomach, she's never felt this in love in her whole entire life and she doubt she ever would with anyone else. He was the greatest boyfriend anyone could ever ask for and she was the luckiest girl on earth to be able to call him hers. Alex thought the same thing as he smiled down at her, the couple lost in their own world, totally forgetting about his parents. She made him the happiest man on the planet and he planned to keep her his forever, no matter what, no one could separate him from her, he'd like to see them try.
♠ ♠ ♠
the necklace from Alex

what a nice Christmas, huh? lol.
hope you enjoyed.

Lanie's outfit to the Gaskarth's.

I dont think I've written this long of an update in a while. heh.
so comment, I think i deserve it, since i updated yesterday too. (: