Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

I'm Gonna Party Like It's My Civil Right

Lanie bit at her lip as she drove down the street towards her boyfriends house. She was dreading this. She didn't want to anger him, she didn't want to cause more unnecessary drama. She didn't need that right now but admittedly, she needed Alex.
She parked on the street in front of his house, seeing Zack, Jack and Rian's cars parked in the driveway along with Alex's own. They must still be hanging out.

She was tempted to back out, go home and just tell Matt that the guys were over but she knew he would still not for that and would drive her over here himself and carry her inside if he needed to.

She sighed though as she got out of the car, right as the front door opened. She figured it was Alex, coming to tell her to leave but instead, it was Kara with a concerned look on her face as she walked quickly across the front lawn and over to Lanie's car.

"Hey there." She said as she approached. She took one look at Lanie, who must have looked broken and upset as she quickly brought the teen into a tight hug. "I'm sorry about Alex acting so childishly. Just know that I am here for you, whatever you need, I'll do it." Lanie pulled back to smile at the gorgeous brunette.

"Thanks, Kara." Kara smiled and nodded.

"Now come on. Alex went to go hide in his room." Lanie sighed as Kara put her arm around her shoulders and pulled her to the house.

"Hey, Lanie!" Jack greeted, hugging the teen as soon as she stepped into the living room. Rian and Zack both hugged her as well before she looked over to the entrance of the hallway to see Alex standing there, leaning up against the wall, his arms crossed, and a blank expression on his face.

"Hi." Lanie said quietly, looking down at the ground.

"Alex, stop being a dick and come hug your girlfriend." Kara spoke angrily, glaring at Alex who sighed.

"I don't want a hug. I want to talk to you." Lanie said as Alex started walking towards her. "And I wouldn't want a hug from you if you were being forced to anyway, I'd rather you'd hug me on your own, because you want to." With that she rushed past him, disappearing into his bedroom.

"And the pregnancy hormones begin." Jack mumbled quietly, sitting back down on the couch. Alex rolled his eyes before he turned and went back down the hall and into his bedroom where Lanie was standing by the window, looking out, her back to him. She didn't even turn as he shut and locked the door and sighed loudly.

"Lanie," He began, she still didn't turn. "Will you look at me, please." She turned around slowly, revealing to Alex that she was crying. "No, baby, please don't cry." He took a few steps closer to her.

"I can cry if I want to, and right now, I want to, and I have every right to." Alex brought his hand up and ran it through his brown hair.

"Yes, you do have every right to be upset. I've been an ass. It just sucks for me that Matt get's to be there more for you than I can be."

"And you think I want that? You don't think I would have rather it have been you with me when I told them? I want them to know about you, I'm just afraid." More tears spilled down her cheeks. She closed her eyes and brought her head down, her hair falling in front of her face. Alex took the last few steps to her and brought her in his arms.

"I'm sorry, baby. I've been selfish, not realizing how hard this is on you as well."

"I know it sucks for you to feel that Matt is in your place, and I know that you want my parents to know but... I need some time with them first. I need to talk to them , see how they would feel on the situation without really revealing anything first. I want to make sure they wouldn't instantly call the police before we just come out and tell them but we will tell them, Alex, I promise you." She lifted her head and looked up into his eyes. He looked down at her and nodded.

"I understand. I'm sorry for being such an ass." She smiled and nodded.

"It's fine, really." He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers softly.

"So, theres a little baby inside of you, huh?" He asked, running his hands down to her hips as she nodded. He then kneeled down in front of her, his face level with her still flat stomach. "It's going to be such a good looking baby, what with you as it's mom." She moved his hands so they rested on her stomach, making her giggle.

"And with you as a dad." He shrugged, not looking away from her stomach.

"Mostly you." He said before lifting up her shirt to reveal her stomach. "Not going to be flat for much longer."

"Yeah, fuckin sucks." She grumbled, making him laugh before leaning forward to press soft little kiss against her skin.

"I can't wait. You will be gorgeous."

"Yeah, sure. You carry it around for nine months. Not being able to look at your toes, they might not even be there anymore, and I'd never even know." He laughed at her before reaching down to tickle her toes, making her wiggle them.

"I'll tell you if they mysteriously disappear, don't worry." She laughed and reached down to take his hands, pulling him back up.

"Thanks." She said as she pressed her nose to his, their lips just centimeters apart.

"Of course, baby girl." He connected their lips for a brief kiss before pulling away to ask "Do you want a boy, or a girl?" Lanie had to admit, she hadn't thought of that yet.

"Hmm.... probably.... a girl. Girl's are adorable." He smiled and nodded.

"I want a girl, though if it is a boy, he will be one hard ass, tough little guy." Lanie laughed and shook her head.

"He won't be getting that from you." Alex let his mouth drop open in fake hurt.

"Fine... meany." He whispered the last part but smiled down at her none the less.

"Are you ready to be a dad?" Lanie wondered, putting her arms around his neck, his arms circling her waist.

"Yeah, I am. The real question is though, are you ready to be a mom?"

"Yes, I think I am. As long as I have you, I'm ready for anything." She answered without hesitation, making him smile and connect their lips once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sooo into this story right now. haha. I'm currently in class once more and almost done with my project so I decided to update this for you guys instead.
(:
comment. :D