Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

Tonight Is The One Thing Left.

Lanie layed in bed for at least five minutes before she actually opened her eyes. She knew as soon as she was awake that there was someone beside her. She knew exactly who it was. And she knew exactly what they did last night.

Alex's lips moved against the younger girls as he pressed her up against the side of the car. All of his friends stared at them in shock, but small smiles soon came to their faces as they knew this was who Alex was happiest with.

The two exchanged a small smile as they pulled apart. Without exchanging any words, Alex moved away from her and opened the passenger door for her.

He smiled at everyone as he moved around the car and got in himself, everyone soon followed.

When they arrived at his house, they all decided on a movie and that they were all just going to crash there at Alex's.

"You know, I should probably go home and let my parents know I won't be home tonight." Lanie said, standing up from the couch where she had sat beside Alex. Alex stood up and followed her out to the door, giving her one more soft kiss before she crossed the street and went to her house.

He waited outside until she came out a few minutes later, a backpack over her shoulder. When she got to Alex, he took her bag, putting it on his own shoulder.

"This isn't weird for you, is it?" He asked her, making her giggle and shake her head.

"No. I've never been happier. It's not weird for you?" He shook his head and bent down to kiss her before pulling her into the house.

After about three movies, everyone but Alex and Lanie were asleep so they turned off the TV, threw blankets over everyone and ventured off towards his room.

She changed into her pajamas in his bathroom, while he changed in his room.

Everything stayed completely innocent, even as they crawled into his bed and he pulled her close to him by her waist, making her giggle. Only one kiss or two was exchanged, nothing more.



A smile came to Lanie's face as she finally opened her eyes and saw Alex fast asleep beside her. His hair was even more messed up than it normally was. His mouth was open a little bit as a soft snore escaped from his mouth.

She moved slowly from the bed, careful not to wake the sleeping man.

Upon leaving the room she saw that everyone, apart from Kara whom she found in the kitchen starting some breakfast, was still asleep.

What lazy men.

"Morning." Lanie greeted as she stepped into the kitchen. Kara turned from the coffee pot to smile at the young blonde.

"Well good morning! You have a good night with Mr. Gaskarth?" Kara gave Lanie a smirk, making Lanie roll her eyes playfully.

"We didn't do anything, be quiet." Kara held out a cup of coffee to Lanie who took it eagerly.

"Sure. How about we make some food for the guys? I'm sure they'll be hungry when they wake up. They always are." Lanie agreed so they found everything they needed and began on some pancakes.

"Normally the smell of food will wake them. Hasn't worked today yet though." Kara spoke as she made more coffee for the guys as the two of them had ended up drinking it all while they cooked.

"Actually, I'm awake, but that's cause the beautiful girl I feel asleep beside had gone missing." The two girls turned towards the doorway to see Alex standing there, a smile on his face. "We can just go kick the others if they aren't up in time."

"Or we eat all their food, I'm with that." Lanie suggested as she flipped a pancake. Alex laughed and moved to stand behind her, his hands resting on her waist.

"I go with that too. These look delicious." He reached and kissed her cheek before he was shoved away by Kara.

"No seducing the cook. Go get the guys." Alex sighed and left the kitchen. "You like him, huh?" Lanie looked over at Kara who smiled back at her softly.

"Yeah... I really do but... I don't see how it's going to work. I'm only 16." Kara bit at her lip and shrugged.

"I don't think Alex cares about that anymore, you shouldn't either."

"Okay, here's another one. Lisa." Lanie said as she finished the last pancake.

"Fine then." And the subject was dropped...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that this chapter kind of sucks. I'm not in the greatest of moods at the moment but I wanted to update for you amazing commenters. (:
I'll try and update again as soon as I can and I'll make sure it's a better update this time.