Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

Games

His soft, pink lips moved against mine, slowing urging my lips to open. My mind was fighting him as best it could, but my heart and my body were so into him. His fingers were caught in my hair, twirling it in his hands almost as if it was a reflex. I held onto him like he was the last thing left on earth.

He finally succeeded in opening my mouth and his tongue met mine. I gasped as his cold hands found their way under my shirt, creeping up, up, up... "Stop." I breathed out, grabbing his hand.

Cold grey eyes met mine and he pulled down on my hair slightly. His lips were parted but he showed no signs of wanting to say anything. His hand felt smooth and delicate between my hands and I almost pushed it back at him so that I could kiss him again. My willpower was failing badly and only got worse every second I looked at him. He was killing me.

He licked his lips slowly, seductively and then said, "Diallo, you are the weirdest pure blood I know. "You are such a blood traitor."

I glared at him and shifted even farther away from him on the couch. Looking over my shoulder, I saw that it was already past midnight. Shit, I glanced up at Draco and gave him my sweetest smile. Using one hand to trace circles on his leg, I said softly, "Well, if you want to get in my pants, then maybe you should try a different tactic. Forget about my lips and my bra and my underwear for a moment, okay? Just tell me something personal and maybe I'll let you in."

Draco smiled at me, if you want to play games, I'll play to. You want to know why I got so mad at you in the hospital wing? This is why." He pulled up his left sleeve and I gulped nervously. Just as I had suspected, the Dark Mark lay there silently, throbbing. "I'm a death eater. Since last year."

I nodded, trying to keep my cool, "Anything else you want to tell me?"

"I don't kill people if that's what you think," He replied with a small laugh, but the laugh didn't reach his eyes. Silently, he tapped the underside of the couch with his fingers. He seemed to be thinking about something, "If I told you something, do you think you could keep it a secret?"

"Of course," I whispered breathlessly.
Draco grabbed my hand off of his leg and kissed me softly. I closed my eyes and let myself sink into it. Only a moment passed before he pulled away. His grey eyes were unreadable again and his walls were up. He shook his head, "Never mind. It's late. If we're not going to do this, than I should go."

"Yeah, go," I said, disappointed in him. He left the room and I swore loudly.

I talked with that Daphne girl for a while. Then said I had to go to bed, I had a potions test tomorrow.
“For the girl who wants to get expelled, you're not very good at it. Fail every test, fail every class and Snape will have to let you leave because you suck." She rolled her eyes and met me at the stairway going up to the girl's dorms, "And honey, if Draco tries anything again and you let him kiss you like that every day, he will win. He always wins."

"I know!" I shouted. "He's not getting anything he wants, Daphne. I'm good at this, trust me. You don't get expelled from as many schools as I have by not knowing how to manipulate a boy."

"And you don't go through as many girls as Draco does in a day by not knowing how to manipulate a girl." She retorted, "Look, all I'm saying is be careful.”