Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

The Dark Lord

“BONG. BONG. BONG. BONG. BONG. BONG.”
I saw Draco, grabbed his arm, and was taken to a place, dark, scary, familiar. Where had I seen this place before? I couldn’t put my finger on it, but I somehow knew it. He put his finger on my lips, to silence me. I didn’t know what to do, but he was at it again, kissing me was second nature by now.
DELILA ANNE DIALLO SNAPE! DRACO LUCIOUS MALFOY!
I jumped and turned around, as did Draco, only to see the other Death Eaters. Amongst them I recognized only a few, among them, the Dark Lord, my father, and what I assumed to be Draco’s father, along with others, all dressed in black.
SIT DOWN! My father yelled to me. Draco’s did the same.
“WHAT in blazing hell is going on with you two. To think MY daughter would behave in such a sluttish way!” He barked.
“Daddy, I’m Sor-...”
“Daddy?” Draco snickered.
“Oh Severus, like You’ve never done anything? We all know Bellatrix didn’t just magically have a baby.” The long haired blonde man said.
Who was this Bellatrix? Was I her Child?
The woman named Bellatrix stood up. “That was the past, and kids will be kids. After all, she is just a child.”
“In my defense, I am not a child! I am the seeker, and I love Draco, and he loves me. Can we get down to why we are really here?!”
Then, Voldemort intervened. “Yes, but just how old are you? The ministry does have tracking and protection spells, you know.”
A voice came from the woman named Bellatrix. “She is fourteen.”
I said quietly, after many gasps had taken place, “My parents said I was sixteen.”
“Well, they lied, dear.” “You are too young to be sworn in, and too young to be here! You need to get lost! Why do you think I gave you up in the first place! It was to protect!
Several gasps emerged from the table. I felt tears coming on, but choked them back. I had to be strong, I just had to.
“Wait,” The Dark Lord said, “If she proves her loyalty, she will be sworn in.”
“What do I have to do?”
“Kill Draco.”
“Kill Draco?”
I gulped. This was not good