Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

I WHAT?!?!?!

Whoa.
I thought for a while after Draco left. Was this really true, I mean me? Live. With him? Two whole weeks was a long time! I didn’t have much time before…
“ Professor Snape would like to see you, Mrs. Diallo.” Madame Pomfrey said.
“ That’s cool,” I said, realizing how much like a muggle I sounded.
“I have made a decision, which I am positive Draco has informed you of. I would like you to spend the holidays with your mother and the Malfoy Family. Don’t protest, or you will be severely punished. Understand?” He said in his nasally voice.
“Yes.” I sighed. “Merry Christmas to me I guess.” I mumbled under my breath. I guess I had better make the best out of this, or Snape would make the best out of me.*Gulp.*
I packed my suitcase with anything and everything I could take. T shirts, jeans, skirts, shoes, boots, etc. and a picture of my Muggle family tucked into a secret compartment. I still missed them. Terribly. I wanted them back. I wanted my life back!
“You alright?” I heard a familiar voice asking me.
“Fine. Just tired and well, honestly, not looking forward to Christmas this year, that’s all.”
“Diallo, deal with it. You don’t think I am tired. And besides, what’s so bad about Christmas this year. Don’t tell me it’s those bloody muggles!”
“What if it is? And yes, it’s part of the reason. They’re the only family I’ve ever had to love, so yeah, it’s hard! Besides, what have you ever loved. You don’t know love!”
“You really are stupid, Diallo. Those damn muggles never loved you!” He sneered.
“MY NAME IS NOT DIALLO! I’TS DELILA! AND THEY DID LOVE ME UNLIKE YOU!
It was silent for the rest of the trip. I didn’t know how I could take another fourteen days of this bullshit. I still loved him, but ,man, did he make me angry!
The train slowly came to a halt. As I was retrieving my suitcase, someone got it for me. I turned around and saw his face. Draco? Being nice after our little episode? Odd.
“Figured your arm still hurt.” Was all he said.
I replied with a ‘thank you’ before- guess who?-showed up.
Pansy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it took so long to update! i'm SO SORRY! I had the flu and then computer problems and then WRITERS BLOCK! I shall update more though! I promise!