Status: Very slowly active

I'm in Love With You, Are You in Love With Me Too?

Chapter 7

John and I were sitting in the living room watching TV. Well, the TV was on, but we weren’t really paying much attention to it. We were a little too preoccupied with each other. John’s fingers were dancing over my skin and his lips were exploring my neck as little moans escaped my mouth when he found the especially tender spots. So far we had remained vertical but I had a feeling that was about to change as John’s hands found their way to the hem of my tank top, starting to edge it over my head.

He pulled his lips away to pull the tank top completely up over my head and off, leaving me in my bra. He threw it on the floor somewhere and wasted no time on reattaching his lips to mine. I copied his actions and pulled his shirt over his head, only pulling away from him when it was absolutely necessary.

Soon enough we were horizontal on the couch and left in only our underwear. We were in no rush, just making out languidly and enjoying each other’s presence. John’s hands were just about to unclasp my bra when we heard the front door being unlocked. At least John had bothered to lock the door this time; I guess he finally learned.

We scrambled for our clothes but knew that we wouldn’t have time to put them back on before the door was unlocked. John threw them behind us on the couch and I grabbed a blanket, throwing it over us quickly. Why we didn’t just go to my bedroom I’ll never know.

We were breathing hard when the door finally opened and Jordanne walked through it, followed by Nick.

“Hey guys,” Jordanne said quietly, eyeing us suspiciously. “What’s with the blanket? It’s like 80 degrees outside.”

“Oh… Just uh, a little cold with the air conditioning and everything, ya know,” I said quickly as an excuse.

“Oh, so it has nothing to do with the fact that your tank top is over here on the floor?” she asked, bending over to pick it up.

I glared at John. Of course he had to miss something when he was picking up our clothes.

“Nope, not at all!” I said sarcastically “So why is Nick here? Did you bring him here to murder him or something?” I asked, turning the tables on her.

“No. We made up,” she answered simply.

“Yay!” I started getting up to hug her, but John pulled me back down. “What the hell?” I asked him.

“In case you’re forgetting, you have no clothes on.”

“Oh yeah… Wouldn’t want to give Nick here a free show,” I giggled.

“I believe that is our cue to leave.” Jordanne pulled Nick behind her and led him into her bedroom.

John and I laughed once they were gone.

“Why do we always get caught having sex?”

“Not always. And we weren’t even having sex. Not yet at least.” He looked at me mischievously and winked. I was a sucker for his winks. Actually I was just a sucker for John, but that was beside the point.

He kissed me softly and lovingly before picking me up bridal style and carrying me into our my bedroom. He practically threw me down on the bed before pouncing on me. This time he wasted no time in getting my bra off and attaching his mouth to my chest. He definitely had a thing for my boobs, not that I was complaining.

The rest of our clothes came off and this time we didn’t get interrupted or walked in on.

We laid there afterwards, John on his back and me on my stomach with my head on John’s chest, and he started rubbing my back as he spoke.

“Guess what babe.”

“What?” I asked softly.

“The guys and I are recording an EP next week,” he informed me, like it was one of the most casual things in the world.

“What!?” I asked, louder this time, lifting my head up to look him in the eyes. “For real?” I knew that he and his band had been practicing a lot and working on new songs, but I honestly had no idea they were ready to record anything.

“Yeah,” he said with a smile on his face. “It’s just a short one, and we’re only releasing it online, but still! We’re gonna have something out there and then hopefully we’re gonna start playing more shows and then people will actually know us and want to hear our music.”

“I’m so proud of you babe!” And I really was. I knew how much music meant to him, and to the rest of the band, and I was truly happy that they were going to start getting their name out there because their music definitely deserved to be heard. They had played a couple shows but not many people had showed up.

But I had complete faith in John, and Jared and Garrett and Kennedy and Pat. I knew they would be something special.

“Wanna hear a new song?” he asked.

“Do you even have to ask?” I loved when he played guitar and sang for me. I would do anything to hear him sing.

He stood up, still completely naked, and grabbed his guitar, the one that I had bought him for his birthday, and came back to the bed. He sat down with the guitar on his lap and started playing.

“Count ‘em one, two, three, you look so cute when you get that mad,” he started singing and I was hanging on to every word and every note until he was finished.

He sat the guitar to the side once he was done. “I wrote that about you,” he confessed and smiled at me.

“I had a hunch.” I smiled back at him and kissed him eagerly. There was just something about having a song written about me that made me want to jump John’s bones, even more than usual. So we went for a round two.

We just laid there again afterwards and talked a little bit more about the album. John told me Daisy was going to be on there and I was excited. That was my favorite song that they had written so far. He wouldn’t tell me about the other songs yet, but I knew they would be great, just like the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait again. I suck, I know.
Thanks so much for sticking with me even though I've been really bad at updating.
But more comments really do give me motivation and make me want to write faster for you guys, so keep that in mind.