Sequel: Listen to the Thunder
Status: Complete =]

Don't Want to Start a Fight

Dodeka.

Today’s the last day of July, marking one week of Kyle and I’s blissful relationship. I swear I’ve never been this happy in my entire life. He just never fails to make me smile, not matter what we’re doing. All the guys have accepted us so easily, and rarely even make comments about us sitting together more intimately than usual. It’s not like we weren’t close before, but now we kiss. A lot. Hah. Obviously we don’t kiss all the time in front of our friends because that wouldn’t be fair to them but when we’re alone…well, you get the picture. Wink wink.

But I’m not thinking about our alone time right now. Today I’m taking Kyle on our first date, and he doesn’t know it. So far only his parents do, and they’ve allowed me to use their kitchen unsupervised. Hah! No-one’s ever let me be unsupervised in a kitchen before! Rian would be having a fit right now. I placed a knife and fork on the tray in front of me, finishing off my masterpiece. That’s right, I’ve made him breakfast in bed! Now to get it to his bed…

For once luck was on my side. I managed to get into Kyle’s room without spilling any of the breakfast I’d made him, and successfully shut and locked the door. Then I looked down at my clothes and realised I was covered in flour and batter mix. Ah shit. I quickly put the tray of food down on Kyle's desk and stripped down to my boxers, before picking the tray back up and walking over to his bed.

“Kyle. Hey, Kyle. Wake up baby,” I murmured, sitting on the edge of his bed.

Kyle scrunched up his face and yawned widely before opening his eyes. Aww! He looks just like a little woodland creature! How cute!

“What’s going on Jacky?” Kyle asked sweetly, his eyes roving over my boxer-clad body.

“I wanted to make our first date special,” I said shyly.

“Our first date?” Kyle giggled.

“Our first date day,” I corrected.

As Kyle squealed I leant down and pressed a slow kiss to his lips, smiling as he did too. I kept the kiss short and sweet because we have a lot to do today. A lot.

“Now, we’ve got a long day ahead of us, so to start I made you breakfast. I’m going to stay up here while you eat in, and then when you’re getting dressed I’ll clean your kitchen,” I announced.

“You were unsupervised in my kitchen?!” Kyle gasped.

“And I didn’t break anything or hurt myself,” I said proudly.

Kyle grinned and pecked another kiss to my lips before sitting upright and supporting his back with pillows. Taking a nervous breath, I placed the tray on his lap, biting my lip as he looked over its contents. There were three pancakes covered in syrup, with a smaller plate of freshly cut strawberries and another small bowl of melted chocolate so he can dip and choose whatever he likes.

“This is so…perfect,” Kyle breathed.

“Really?” I blushed.

“Fuck yes,” Kyle smirked.

I froze when Kyle dipped his finger in the melted chocolate, and my jaw dropped when he covered one of my nipples in the sweet thickness.

“Whoops!” Kyle said innocently.

I squeaked as he ducked his head down and latched his lips around my nipple. Moans spilled from my lips as he sucked and licked the chocolate from my skin, my head spinning with his teasing movements.

“Mm, you taste good,” Kyle grinned, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Fuck Kyle. Eat your food before I ravish you,” I growled.

As soon as I saw the lust in his eyes I ran out of the room. This day needs to go ahead, and I can’t do it if I keep him in his bedroom all day!

*

“Oh Jack, this day has been the most amazing day ever!” Kyle gushed, spinning around in front of me on the sidewalk outside my house.

“I hoped you’d say that,” I grinned, shoving my hands into my pockets.

“I mean, waking me up with breakfast and then the long walk along the beach was where I thought the date would end, but to take me to mini golf, then teddy bear shopping and finally for ice-cream? You’ve blown me away. You really have,” Kyle said happily, throwing the giant bear up in the air before catching it again, giggling the whole time.

Huh, maybe I should’ve cut out the ice-cream. Too much sugar isn’t good for Kyle and we all know that!

“Well you’re worth everything. I don’t mean to be cheesy, but you really are,” I told him.

Kyle stopped spinning around and wrapped his arms around my neck, smiling up at me.

“I want to pay you back for everything you’ve done for me today,” Kyle said softly.

“What do you mean?” I frowned.

“I want to pay you back,” Kyle whispered.

On the word pay, Kyle cupped my crotch and squeezed. I pretty much doubled over in pure lust, and rested my head on his shoulder as I groaned.

“My room. Now,” I hissed.

Kyle just grinned and grabbed my hand, his teddy bear in the other hand as he dragged me into my house. We quietly ran upstairs and locked my door before slamming our lips together, hands groping and hips grinding. The heat spreading through my veins was mind-blowing, and I knew Kyle was the same. I knew this because he wasted no time in dropping to his knees.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I choked, looking down at him as he rapidly unbuckled my belt and then my jeans.

“Fuck yes,” Kyle said breathlessly.

Then there’s no way I’m going to stop him.
♠ ♠ ♠
First date!
I thought that was pretty sweet, how about you?
The next one involves John…

Fancy a Rydon one-shot? Check out Hold A Lover Close

Thanks to those that commented! Not as many as I would’ve liked, so if more of you comment on this update, then I might include a little more ‘alone’ time between Jack and Kyle ;)

Nytestalker
LuBearr;
revengefulvampire
ElyRae
dinosaursgorawr
BOOM!roasted.
IntentToStartAFire
Hello Fascination.

xo