Sequel: Listen to the Thunder
Status: Complete =]

Don't Want to Start a Fight

Tessera.

It’s now June, and tonight we’re at John’s friend Jared’s house for a party. John invited all of us, but it was probably because of Kyle. Scratch that, it was definitely because of Kyle. Kyle never goes to any party without at least a few of us, but I’m not complaining. It gets us a little bit of cool factor, right? Well, probably not, but I like to pretend so.

Anyway, we’re at Jared’s house, and have been for an hour or so now. I have no idea where anyone is, but that’s mainly because I have the plump lips of Danny Stevens around my cock, the two of us locked in the upstairs bathroom. Now that I’ve figured out I like Kyle, I don’t sleep with anyone and haven’t done in nearly a year – but blowjobs are necessary sometimes, y’know? And damn, for a 15 year old kid, Danny sure does know what he’s doing. I mean, I’m only 17, but still. As I threaded my hands through his shoulder length hair, encouraging him to suck harder, I thought back to how this rendezvous started. Kyle had driven to the party with Pat, Rian, Tim and John, me with Caleb, Zack and Alex, and as soon as John had his arm around Kyle’s waist I’d gotten jealous, as usual. But what made it worse that usual? Kyle looks fucking amazing tonight. Like, really fucking amazing. His brightly colored skinny jeans looked like they were painted on, his plain white t-shirt just about tight enough to show his slightly toned torso. I pretty much popped a boner as soon as I saw him. So I’ve been avoiding him since the start of the party, and ended up talking to Jared’s neighbor, Danny. One thing led to another, and now we’re locked in the upstairs bathroom with Danny kneeling between my legs.

“Fuck, Danny, I-I’m close,” I groaned, tugging gently at his hair.

Danny moaned around me, sending vibrations throughout my entire body, which was enough to send me over the edge. I yelled as I shot my load into his mouth, Danny sucking and swallowing greedily in a way that sent my head spinning. Fuck! When my orgasm faded, Danny released my limp member from his mouth and pulled my jeans and boxers up to my waist, zipping and buttoning me up.

“Well I wasn’t expecting that, but I’m not complaining. That was fucking amazing,” I said, grinning.

“It’s always a fun party when I can suck off a pretty guy like yourself,” Danny chuckled.

I pecked his lips in a thank you kiss, lingering a little before I pulled away and unlocked the door. As I walked out, I pretty much crashed into Tim, who had his hand raised as if to knock on the door.

“Oh, good, I was just looking for you, Jack,” Tim smiled.

Danny peeked out from behind me, making Tim laugh.

“And now I see where you went! Uh, we’re playing 7 minutes in heaven downstairs if you guys want to join in,” Tim told me, an amused smile on his face.

I blushed lightly but nodded, Danny following us down the stairs. The boy kissed my cheek before heading in a separate direction, which I was grateful for. I mean, don’t get me wrong, that was an amazing blowjob, but there’s just something inside me that doesn’t want Kyle to know, as stupid as that sounds. I know I won’t be so lucky though.

“ALRIGHT JACKY!” Alex hollered as I joined the floor circle, sitting between Zack and someone I didn’t recognize.

“Where’d ya find him?” Caleb slurred to Tim.

Fucking hell, how much has he drunk?! Already?!

“Coming out of the bathroom with little Danny Stevens,” Tim smirked.

I groaned as everyone cat-called and cheered, blushing again.

“You were with Jared’s neighbor?” John chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded, confirming what he said. Hopefully he’ll stop there…

“That’s the boy with the big blowjob lips, right?” John smirked.

“I, uh,”

I just stopped speaking, not really sure what to say in my defense.

“Jacky got head! Jacky got head!” Alex sang.

“Lex!” I whined, blushing deeply.

Everyone laughed at my embarrassment, making me bury my face in Zack’s neck.

“That’s 7 minutes!” Jared yelled randomly.

I lifted my head to see Rian coming out of a closet with Cassadee Pope behind him, the two of the grinning. Shit, he’s had a crush on her for ages! Go Rian!

“Alright, next up is…Zack Merrick and…Paul DiGiovanni,” Jared announced, pulling names out of a hat he had on his lap.

Well this should be interesting. Paul is best friends with Zack’s ex…

“Is my name in the hat?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah, I put it in,” Rian nodded, taking Zack’s space next to me as Zack shut the closest door.

“Oh, okay,” I nodded.

It’s bad enough seeing Kyle kiss John – I don’t want to see him go into a closest with anyone else too!

“Not that you need it though, right? I saw you furiously making out with Danny Stevens before the two of you ran upstairs,” Rian grinned, his eyebrows wriggling.

I punched him in the arm, laughing. Thanks for that. There were so many of us talking in this mass circle that I didn’t notice Zack return to the group, or two girls go in there, or Josh Farro take Caleb in there…but I did notice when Rian elbowed me.

“What?” I said, startled.

“Dude, your name just got called. Go,” Rian laughed.

I blushed when I realized everyone was staring at me, so I quickly got up and walked over to the closet. I really should’ve been paying attention – my ‘partner’ could be anyone! What if they’re gross? Eurgh, yuck. Taking a deep breath, I opened the cupboard and stepped in, letting my eyes adjust to the dim lighting.

Fuck me.

Kyle was standing in front of me, his hands wringing and his teeth gnawing on his bottom lip. He looked up at me and smiled weakly, making me frown. I guess he didn’t particularly want me to be his partner then…

“Hey,” he whispered shyly.

“Hey,” I whispered back, “Was John alright with you doing this?”

I ask this, because everyone knows how protective John is of Kyle.

“Yeah, he said it was only a game so he didn’t care. I think he’s pretty drunk though,” Kyle shrugged.

“Well we don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. We can just talk,” I suggested, although I really just wanted to mold my lips to his.

Kyle bit his bottom lip again, but said nothing, making me sigh. Well this is awkward.

“I went looking for you, y’know. Before Tim did. I heard you moaning Danny’s name,” Kyle announced softly, looking at me through his blonde fringe.

I blushed deeply. Shit.

“I, uh, shit, um,”

“Jack, it’s okay. I’m not having a go at you – you’re a gorgeous single guy who’s allowed to have fun,” Kyle mused, interrupting me.

He thinks I’m gorgeous? Wow, that’s just made my day!

“…and Alex said that you haven’t had sex in nearly a year, so it’s kinda natural to want someone to suck you off,” Kyle finished.

Woah, what?!

“Lex said that?” I asked weakly.

“Y-Yeah. Sorry, I was just curious, I didn’t mean to pry,” Kyle said nervously.

“Hey don’t apologize. I’m not going to bite your head off,” I chuckled, raising my hand to his face so I could stroke his cheekbone.

*

[Kyle]

“Hey don’t apologize. I’m not going to bite your head off,” Jack chuckled, raising his hand to my face.

I sighed happily as his thumb stroked over my cheekbone, and I leant into his touch, closing my eyes. His hands are so soft. I almost felt like purring, like a kitten, his gentle movements felt so good.

“What would you do if I kissed you?” Jack asked softly.

I opened my eyes to see if he was just fooling around. He wasn’t, which made me blush.

“I-I wouldn’t stop you,” I managed to stammer.

Jack smiled and lifted his other hand to cup my face too. My heartbeat sped up like crazy as he leant towards me, my breath hitching in my throat when our lips gently connected. Tingles of electricity spread through my skin as he slowly moved his mouth against mine, my hands rising to clutch at his t-shirt as I shyly responded. The purity and innocence in our embrace surprised me a little, but then I smiled. This kiss is exactly who the real Jack is – sweet, gentle and tender. And I’ve been given the privilege of seeing this other side of him. How many people can say they’ve done that, huh? I snapped out of my thoughts when Jack lightly brushed his tongue over my bottom lip, begging for entrance which I willingly gave. Jack moaned as his tongue explored my cavern, my own tongue massaging his. Fuck, he tastes amazing, like spearmint and candy all rolled into one. His lips are working magic like no-one’s ever been able to do before. I literally feel like I’m on fire, especially with the way Jack’s fingertips are gently playing with my hair as he kissed me. I’m in heaven!

“THAT’S 7 MINUTES!”

I jumped away from Jack at the sound of Jared’s voice, breaking out perfect embrace. Jack looked flustered and…disappointed that we’d had to stop, but smiled at me before leaving the closet. I quickly left too, sitting back down next to John, breathless and already wanting my lips back on Jack's. No, I can't think like that. I can't!

“So what did you two get up to in there?” John asked, his beer-breath ghosting over my face.

Charming.

“We talked,” I said simply.

“Yeah, right,” John chuckled, rolling his eyes.

“Believe what you want,” I shrugged, picking my drink back up off the floor where I’d left it.

John sighed and pecked a kiss to my temple, letting me get lost in my thoughts. My eyes automatically flitted over to Jack, who was looking directly at me. I blushed a little but didn’t break the connection, Jack eventually looking away when Pat spoke to him. I guess I’ve got a lot to think about now, haven’t I? Not only have I tenderly made-out with the guy I’ve had a crush on for three years, but he’s the one that initiated it. Sure, it was 7 minutes in heaven, but something inside me tells me that that wasn’t the sole reason. I just wish I could read Jack’s mind, anything to give me an indication of what he really thought about our kiss.

I bet he doesn’t even think much of it. I bet it was just another kiss to him. I bet he would never ever contemplate ever liking me like I like him. The fact that Danny Stevens gave him a blowjob tonight kinda indicates that he doesn’t have a crush on me at all. Damn it. I smiled weakly as John rubbed my side affectionately, knowing I should be a lot more grateful for such a wonderful boyfriend like John. Fuck, if only I wasn’t so confused over my feelings! If only I could decide once and for all what I want. But I know my life won’t be that easy. It never is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danny Stevens = pure smexy goodness ^_^
Oooooh so Kyle and Jack kissed!!!!
Will things be the same between them after this? Or will they start being awkward around each other?
Let's hope not, eh?
=]

Thank you to everyone that commented on the last chapter! Please keep the feedback coming =]

All.Your.Hate
heyJAYhey
dinosaursgorawr
Hezzarther
IntentToStartAFire
you amaze me.
Bull.
nicholas joseph;
EarthToEmma
revengefulvampire

xo