Sequel: Listen to the Thunder
Status: Complete =]

Don't Want to Start a Fight

Efta.

[Jack]

It’s now the beginning of July. It’s been two weeks since Rian texted Alex and I about Kyle ditching the guys for John, and what long weeks they have been. Caleb is barely speaking to Kyle, as is Zack, and it’s putting so much tension on the group. Pat in particular is having trouble with all of this. Hopefully tonight will dissolve some of the drama because we’re all at a party hosted by our friend William ‘call me Bill’ Beckett. Bill is two years older than us and used to go to our school – and he was Zack’s tutor for History. He’s an all-round nice guy, so he always invited us to his parties. I think it’s mainly because Bill likes sleeping with Alex, but Alex doesn’t mind pimping himself out if it means we get to be a little more popular. Bless him. And it turned out that Bill’s best friend Gabe used to have a ‘thing’ with John, so that was another link for us, even though John and Tim aren’t here tonight.

Yes, that’s right. John’s not here – Kyle came without him. I can’t imagine how my hormones will sky-rocket tonight, although I know I’ve got to keep them under control, for John’s sake if nothing else. We’ve been here about two hours, and right now we’re in the kitchen, refilling our drinks. Well, most of us are in here.

“Uh, Pat, what’s wrong?” I frowned.

He’s with Zack,” Pat spat.

I looked into the living room, confirming what Pat said with a sigh. I bet you’re shocked at Pat’s anger, right? Well the person that Pat is talking about is Martin Johnson. Remember at Jared’s party I said that Paul Digiovanni (the person Zack did 7 minutes in heaven with) was Zack’s ex’s best friend? Well this is the guy. Martin and Zack dated for 8 months, and we all thought they were really good together until we found out Martin had cheated on him repeatedly. Zack was heartbroken and immediately ended the relationship, but he’s never truly gotten over Martin. Hence why Martin’s now attached his lips to Zack’s neck and Zack’s smiling.

“Shit, not again,” Rian cursed.

“I don’t care if he kisses anyone or sleeps with anyone other than me, because that’s what we do – but not Martin! Anyone but Martin!” Pat exclaimed.

“It’ll be okay, Patty boy. We’ll find you Sierra,” I soothed, nodding to Kyle.

Kyle grinned and walked out of the kitchen and into living room.

“Remind me again why Kyle’s gone to get Sierra?” Caleb frowned.

“Duh, she’s Pat’s Martin,” Alex shrugged.

Caleb looked confused. I sighed, shaking my head in amusement. He really should cut down on his drinking.

“Like Martin is the only person Pat can’t stand Zack to be with, Sierra Kusterbeck is the only person Zack can’t stand Pat to be with,” I explained.

“But Sierra’s really nice,” Caleb said, confused.

“Exactly. Zack knows that the only person Pat would ever have a relationship with other than him is Sierra – her and Pat are perfect together. They’re both shy, sweet and adorable,” Rian added.

“Sierra and I are just friends with benefits,” Pat defended.

“But you know full well that Zack hates seeing you with her,” I murmured in his ear.

Pat bit his bottom lip, but nodded. I sighed and put my arm around him for comfort. I hate seeing Pat this down, especially since he’s been so miserable lately. It’s just not natural! I glanced over at Martin and Zack to see that Martin was now straddling Zack on the floor and had one hand down Zack’s jeans. This would not end well.

“Isn’t this just making the situation worse though?” Caleb asked, raising an eyebrow.

“To be honest, if Zack’s going to mess around with that douche after knowing exactly what he did, then I’m going to let him – he’s got to learn from his mistakes on his own. My priority is making sure Pat’s okay, especially after all the tension that’s been affecting him,” I said firmly.

“Thanks Jack,” Pat whispered, leaning into my chest.

“Shit, since when did you get mature?” Alex chuckled, punching my free arm.

Before I could retort, Kyle reappeared in the doorway, a big grin on his face.

“Okay, so Sierra’s actually not here tonight,” Kyle started.

We all groaned in annoyance. Fuck, there goes my plan!

“BUT, I’ve found better,” Kyle added.

Kyle glanced at Pat hopefully, until Pat nodded for him to continue.

“I found Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross,” Kyle announced.

My jaw dropped slightly. Brendon and Ryan are well known as two of the most promiscuous people of our age. They’re friends with a lot of benefits and aren’t ashamed of displaying their sexuality in public. Being honest, they’re a bit weird, with their make-up and intense stares, but judging by Ryan’s feminine hips and Brendon’s plump lips, they know how to give someone a good time. It does help that they’re both painfully attractive and practically ooze seduction.

“What are they even doing here?” Pat asked quietly.

“They’re friends with Pete Wentz, who’s old friends with Bill and Gabe. They’re staying with Pete with for a few days so they decided to come. When I told them about your anguish, they willingly agreed to help out. Something about no boy should be pining after someone he already has,” Kyle grinned.

“I-I don’t know,” Pat said nervously.

“You know Zack would despise seeing you with another guy, let alone the two most promiscuous we know. I know you’re only bi for Zack, but have some fun! I hate seeing you this hurt,” Kyle pleaded.

Pat looked up at me. I just shrugged. He’d have a night he’d never forget, that’s for sure. Pat looked back at Kyle and nodded, making Kyle squeal before leaving the kitchen again.

“Fucking hell, Pat. Brendon and Ryan? You’re going to get laid good,” Alex teased.

“Speaking of getting laid, why aren’t you with Bill?” I teased.

“He already gave me a blow job, but I’ll probably see him later on,” Alex shrugged, making us laugh.

Of course he would’ve already snuck off with Bill without us knowing! A mere few seconds later, Kyle reappeared with two dark haired guys behind him. Wow, they’ve really outdone themselves tonight. Ryan has eyeliner scribbled in intricate patterns all over his eyes, and Brendon’s are so thickly rimmed with black that his stare is smoldering. Fuck. Pat definitely won’t be able to resist now. Their gazes went straight to Pat, and they smirked.

“You must be the one with the boy troubles,” Ryan cooed.

“Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you,” Brendon purred.

“We’ll make you forget all about him for tonight,” Ryan promised.

“A creature a beautiful as you shouldn’t be so burdened,” Brendon said huskily.

Pat blushed as they each took one of his hands, but willingly let them lead him upstairs. I tore my eyes away from the three of them to see Zack glaring murderously at Ryan and Brendon, not paying any attention to Martin at all. Result!

“I think I might go and find Bill now, actually,” Alex announced simply.

My eyes flicked down to his crotch and up again. Of course, he got turned on by Ryan and Brendon.

“Come on, let’s get some drinks,” Rian chuckled.

*

It’s 2 more hours later, and I’m starting to think that we shouldn’t have had those extra drinks.

“Jack, I don’t feel so good,” Kyle whined, clutching my arm.

Okay, we definitely shouldn’t have had those drinks. Kyle and I are in the backyard with Alex and Rian, seeing as Pat and Zack are talking inside and Caleb found someone to fuck. When Kyle runs round the side of the house, I automatically get up and follow him.

“Uh, I think Kyle’s going to be sick, so can you stop anyone from going down there? I’d better check that he’s alright,” I asked.

“Sure, Jack. No-one will pass us,” Rian nodded.

“Here’s some water I took from the kitchen just incase we needed to sober up,” Alex grinned, handing me a sealed bottle.

I smiled my thanks, and took the bottle before I ran down where Kyle had gone. It’s pretty damn dark down here, but there a little bit of light from next door’s lights, so I found Kyle pretty easily. The only thing is, he’s curled up on the floor not doing anything. As in, not moving. I panicked and dropped to my knees, quickly feeling for a pulse. Oh thank fuck, he has a pulse.

“Kyle, are you awake still?” I asked urgently.

“Mm barely,” he slurred.

“Did you throw up?” I asked, looking around for any signs.

“No, but I still don’t feel good,” Kyle moaned.

“Let me help you up and then you can have some water,” I suggested.

Kyle nodded so I scooped him up in my arms, leaning against the wall of the house so I could support us both. He settled himself between my legs, his back to my chest as he leant his head back on my shoulder. I swallowed heavily as I realized how closely we were pressed up against each other. My dick is so pressed up against his ass that I’m scared I’ll get a boner. Then again, he wouldn’t notice it in this state.

“Ready for the water?” I asked, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

“Yeah,” Kyle nodded.

I fumbled with the lid, struggling to get it open, but eventually succeeded. I have had a lot to drink myself, after all. Keeping Kyle’s head in place, I gentle tilted his head back and opened his mouth, pouring a small amount of water in. I closed Kyle’s mouth and he swallowed slowly. I repeated this process until the bottle was empty. I just hope he’s sobered up a bit now.

“Thank you, Jack. No-one else would’ve stayed and helped me,” Kyle whispered, turning his head slightly so he could see me.

Oh good, at least he can string a sentence together now.

“All the guys would’ve. And…John would’ve,” I winced.

“The guys wouldn’t have had as much patience as you. And John…John would probably have given me the water and then gone back to the party,” Kyle said sadly.

“Really?” I frowned. That doesn’t sound good at all!

“Yeah, he’s done it before. It was horrible,” Kyle pouted.

“Well don’t worry, because I’m here right now and I’m going to look after you,” I vowed, grinning.

Kyle giggled and pressed a kiss to my neck, making me freeze. Shi-i-it, that felt nice.

“What’s wrong, Jack?” Kyle asked softly.

“N-Nothing,” I stammered, cursing myself for sounding so weak.

“Did you not like it when I kissed your neck?” Kyle asked, biting his bottom lip.

“That’s the problem, I did like it. You have a boyfriend and you shouldn’t kiss someone else anywhere else but the face, minus their lips,” I rambled.

“But what if I want to?” Kyle said bluntly.

My eyes went wide as he moved so he was straddling my waist, his hands pinning mine to my sides.

“Kyle, you don’t want this. You’re drunk,” I said as firmly as I could, although as his hips settled on mine I had to bite my bottom lip to stop a moan tearing from my throat.

“Not enough not to know what I’m doing. That water sobered me up enough, Jack. I know what I want,” Kyle said seriously.

“And that should be John,” I whimpered.

“I don’t want John, I want you! I’ve always wanted you,” Kyle insisted, resting his forehead on mine.

I couldn’t get my head around all of this. I know he’s still drunk, so he’s not telling the truth, but where’s this coming from? He’s never been like this before. Then again, when he’s been as drunk as this before, John’s always been with him.

I was torn out of my thoughts by Kyle crashing his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Martin Johnson
Ryan and Brendon
(I include these pictures because they’re drool-worthy, especially Martin)

CLIFFHANGER! It will be continued in the next chapter, I promise =]
This chapter was necessary to show the faults in the 'relationship' Pat and Zack have, as well as Kyle's admission of faults in his and John's relationship.
I can't promise the party will end well though...

Hmm, so I gained a subscriber today and also lost a subscriber today...hopefully the rest of you 73 will perk my day up! Please leave your feedback?

revengefulvampire
TooLateTheHero
LuBearr;
Nytestalker
dinosaursgorawr
nicholas joseph;

xo