Sequel: Listen to the Thunder
Status: Complete =]

Don't Want to Start a Fight

Okhto.

“I know what I want,” Kyle said seriously.

“And that should be John,” I whimpered.

“I don’t want John, I want you! I’ve always wanted you,” Kyle insisted, resting his forehead on mine.

I couldn’t get my head around all of this. I know he’s still drunk, so he’s not telling the truth, but where’s this coming from? He’s never been like this before. Then again, when he’s been as drunk as this before, John’s always been with him.

I was torn out of my thoughts by Kyle crashing his lips to mine.


I froze as Kyle desperately kissed me, his fingers tangling in my hair. This was everything I’ve ever wanted…but I can’t kiss back. I can’t take advantage of him, even though I’m nearly as drunk. I can’t because he wouldn’t want this if he was sober. He wouldn’t want this and neither would John. Fuck, John’s going to skin us both alive when if he finds out. Kyle broke away from my mouth suddenly, making me sigh in relief…until he moved to my neck, his sinful lips torturing my skin. Fuck.

“Jack, come on, please. I want this so bad,” Kyle whined softly between kisses.

I was tingling so much from the feeling of his lips on my throat that I couldn’t answer, my mind swirling too much to make any sense.

“Jack, please,” Kyle moaned, taking my earlobe into his mouth.

I whimpered as he sucked on the soft flesh, blood starting to rush southward. No, no, I can’t do this! But it feels so good! Kyle huffed and trailed burning kisses along my jaw, harshly connecting our lips again. This is so unlike the Kyle I know – this isn’t the gentle, shy, sweet guy that I love. This is the confident, horny, demanding guy that’s been brought forward by alcohol. I shouldn’t be so attracted to both sides of Kyle. Kyle’s hands moved from my face, dragging lightly down my torso to my hips, molding us together as his lips pressed against mine so firmly that I found myself kissing back without realizing. Kyle made a sound of content when he realized I was finally responding, and that’s when I lost it.

The alcohol in my bloodstream blurred the lines between our limbs, our tongues tangling dangerously, the heat between our bodies causing me to tear Kyle’s shirt open, the buttons scattering to unknown places as his pale smooth torso was revealed. Fuck he looks good. He tossed his head back and groaned loudly, only encouraging me to kiss down his chest and take a pert nipple into my mouth, rolling it with my teeth as well as teasing it with my tongue. When I was satisfied I switched to his other nipple, giving it the same treatment until Kyle was an aroused, panting mess. Fuck, he’s so hot right now.

“J-Jacky, lie down on your back,” Kyle moaned, pushing my head away lightly.

If I was sober I would’ve questioned this. However, I’m far from sober so I eagerly did so. Kyle immediately laid between my legs, planting our crotches so firmly together that I cried out.

“I’m going to make you feel good, Jack. I’m going to make you feel really good,”

I don’t know how I understood his slur, but I did. Before I could protest, he thrust his hips forward, muffling my groan with his lips on mine once more. He kept thrusting his hips forward, creating a delicious friction that had me writhing underneath him, barely allowing me any oxygen as our mouths moved greedily against each others, our hands roaming everywhere. I couldn’t tell left from right, I couldn’t tell up from down, I couldn’t even tell Kyle’s flesh from my own. All that I knew was I wanted Kyle Burns more than anything I’d ever wanted before.

I arched my back as I felt a long-forgotten heat start to build up in my stomach, begging for a release that only Kyle could give me. I whined and clawed at his back, only making Kyle grind harder. Oh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!

“Kyle, I-I’m so cl-close,” I whimpered, wrenching away from his mouth.

“Then come for me, Jack. Come so hard that you see stars,” Kyle whispered.

And that was all I needed to go over the edge. Kyle grinned and engulfed me in one last fiery kiss as he swallowed my scream, my peak hitting me so hard that it felt like time stopped around me. I was brought back to my senses when Kyle cried out into my mouth, the two of us not moving as he rode out our orgasms.

But as soon as Kyle’s glow faded, he sprung off of me and stood up, his eyes wide in panic. Oh no. Oh fuck no.

“What have I done? Oh shit, what the fuck have I done?” he whimpered.

“Kyle, please, calm down,” I begged, scrambling to my feet.

Tears filled my eyes as he backed away from me. No! He can’t do to this to me!

“Calm down? How can I fucking calm down! I just dry humped with you and you’re not even my boyfriend!” Kyle ranted, waving his hands all over the place.

"Kyle please, we can talk about this," I begged.

"Talk about what? That I cheated on John? With one of my best friends? And that it went this far?" Kyle cried out.

“I tried to stop you. You wouldn’t listen. You said you wanted it. Why are you doing this to me?” I choked.

Kyle’s own eyes filled with tears and he started walking backwards to the front of the house, clearly intent on leaving.

“I-I’m sorry Jack. But I-I’ve got to g-go,” Kyle stammered.

And with that he ran. I could barely breathe as an agonising pain shot through my chest, my blood pounding in my ears. So this is what getting your heart broken feels like. Well it’s fucking horrible.

“ALEX! ALEX!” I screamed, hugging my arms around me.

Tears were pouring thick and fast down my cheeks by the time that Alex and Rian had reached me, both of them looking horrified at the state I was in.

“What the fuck happened? Where is Kyle?!” Alex demanded.

I just whimpered and grabbed his hand, shoving it down my boxers so he could see what had happened. Alex gasped and immediately pulled his hand out.

“Fucking hell. Fucking shit, this isn’t good. Rian, can you go up to Bill’s bedroom – it’s the second door on the left at the top of the stairs – and get a pair of clean boxers and clean jeans,” Alex ordered.

“Holy shit,” Rian choked, his jaw dropping.

“I’ll explain everything when you get back,” Alex sighed.

Rian nodded and ran back into the house, leaving Alex to pull me into a tight hug.

“H-He came onto me and I tried to stop him, but he wouldn’t listen and started doing all these amazing things with his lips, and I just got lost! H-He dry-humped me into the best orgasm of my life,” I sobbed, burying my face in the crook of Alex’s neck.

“Ssh, it’ll be all right Jacky. Everything will be alright,” Alex soothed, swaying us where we stood.

“No it won’t. Not this time,” I mumbled.

Alex didn’t reply. We both knew what I said was true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Betcha didn't expect that, huh?
Especially from Kyle...
To be honest I was just going to have them make-out, but I got a bit carried away. My bad.
Something I think you guys have been waiting for (?) happens in the next chapter.

If you're interested in a Sean Smith/Ian Watkins slash, please check out/subscribe to/comment on my new story The Joke's On Me. It's a co-write with the fabulous nicholas joseph; and we've got so many ideas already!

Thank you to everyone that commented, although I would've liked a few more? Hopefully I'll get them with this one =]

Forever Young.
LuBearr;
Nytestalker
nicholas joseph;
revengefulvampire
dinosaursgorawr
IntentToStartAFire

xo