A Little Piece of Heaven.

'Cause I really alway knew that my little crime,

Hanna’s POV.

I woke up early that morning with someone’s arms wrapped around me tightly. I panicked at first but then remembered that Zacky had put me in his bed. I turned around in his embrace and snuggled my face into the crook of his neck. I giggled lightly as I realised Zacky mumbled softly to himself in his sleep. I kissed his neck and he started to stir.

“But Mommy.. I don’t wanna wear the dress.” He mumbled and I laughed loudly jumping out of his grip slightly. His eyes opened and he glared at me.

“You have some fucked up dreams, Man.” I said with a laugh and he just stuck his tongue out at me. He opened his arms widely and I practically pounced back in the warm embrace.

“One morning I’ve actually woke up to someone I can stand!” He exclaimed and I smiled. I got up from the bed but was pulled back down rather quickly. “Noo, Please don’t leave me.” He said with a pout and I couldn’t help but grin at the sight.

“We have work Sweet cheeks.” I said with a soft laugh and he groaned, Getting out of the bed tiredly. He was in only his boxers but that thought didn’t faze me much. I’d seen it plenty of times while we were friends. I grabbed his hands and dragged him down to the kitchen.

“What’s for breakfast, Mommy.” He said quietly and I giggled.

“Whatever you want Baby.” I said with a yawn and he scratched his head as he though.

“Pancakes Mommy.” He said and I giggled softly to myself. He was such a baby at times.

“After that dream I heard, I don’t really wanna be in your Mommy’s shoes right now.” I said with a giggle and he blushed deeply. I loved having this sort of effect over him.

“I don’t even know what that was about, I’ve never dressed up in drag.” He said with a shrug and I laughed softly, Flipping one of the chocolate chip pancakes. I’d hoped they’d be a bit better than the plain, boring ones. I placed the pancakes in front of him and he stared at the food before shovelling it all into his mouth.

“Someone’s hungry.” I said as I sipped at my morning coffee and he nodded his head eagerly as he ate another pancake.

“Hanna?” He asked and I looked at him questioningly, Silently asking for him to continue. “I want to take you out tonight. Do you have plans?” He asked and I grew shocked but shook my head ‘No’. “Good. Then you and me have a date.” He said with a grin and I smiled sheepishly and blushed. I hid my face with my tiny hands but he pulled them off. “Your cute when you blush. “ He said and I grinned, Pulling him in and pressing my lips to his.

“Thank you.” I said and he smiled a toothy grin.

“Wear something Formal-ish tonight. Something dressy.” He said and I nodded my head softly. What to wear… I only have a few dresses… I think I need a woman’s help with this. As soon as Zacky left to go into the living room I pulled out my cell and dialled Val’s number. It rang seven times before she finally answered.

“Hello?” She asked into the phone and I sighed with relief when she answered.

“Hey, Val? Could you come over to my house later? I’m going on a date with Zacky and need a girls opinion..” I said and she squealed in excitement.

“Sure thing! I’ll be over at around 12. Be there babes. Bye!” She said and I smiled Into the phone.

“Bye Val.” I said with a giggle and flipped my phone shut. I looked over to the clock to see it was already 11am. I best get going soon then.. I walked into the living room to see Zacky sprawled out across the couch. I giggled as I saw him and sat on his waist, straddling him. “Zacky..” I whined and he looked at me with a grin.

“You know, If I didn’t know you better, I’d think you were trying to seduce me.” He said with a chuckle and I shook my head.

“Nope. I have to go soon though.” I said with a frown and he bit his lip sadly. He sat up where he was so I was now in his lap and hugged me close to his chest.

“I don’t want you to go!” He shouted and I giggled, Kissing his lips softly.

“I have too baby, Val’s going to help me pick out an outfit for tonight.” I said with a smile and he hugged me closer to him. He really didn’t want me to go then.. He sighed into my hair and I climbed off his lap. “Babe, I have to go.” I said with a frown as I looked at the clock. It was already 11:30.

“Okay babe, Remember, Dress nice.” He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes as I kissed his soft lips goodbye. I ran out to my car and started it up.

-x-x-

“Oh I think you should wear this one. It’s so different and beautiful. Zack’s going to Love you in it.” She said with a grin and I looked over the black dress. Maybe.. It is a nice dress.. I just thought it was too different for a date.

“Okay Val, I trust you.” I said with a giggle and collapsed on my bed next to her. “Thank you for this Val, It means a lot.” I said and she grinned at me childishly.

“It’s okay honey, Your going on a date with Vengeance. Your going to want a girls opinion.” She said and I nodded my head softly. Just then Mickey came bounding into the room with a mouthful of cola and crisps.

“How’s it hanging beautiful bitches?” He asked after he swallowed the strange combination and I shrugged my shoulders as Val laughed at him softly. He sat with us on the bed and I showed him the dress.

“Mick what do you think about this for a date?” I asked and he gasped.

“Oh my fucking god, You are so wearing that baby cakes. It‘s beautiful.” He said with a grin and I smiled softly. I loved Mick.. And Val… They where the best friends I could ask for.

“Thank you guys, Your truly amazing.” I said as I ran over and gave them both a hug.

“It’s okay honey, I’m always here if you need help.” Val said with a friendly smile and I smiled back as I stole one of Mickey’s chips. “Hey, You want me to do your hair and Make up?” Val asked and I nodded my head.

“Please? The only thing I know how to do is this.” I said with an embarrassed giggle and she scoffed.

“Your make up’s fucking amazing. I just mean.. a little differently for your date.” She said with a soft smile and I nodded my head in agreement. This girl was always smiling.. I’m sure nothing could upset her at all… Unless someone messed with her or the ones she loved that is. “We best start getting you ready bitch, We want you looking perfect for your date!” She exclaimed as she walked over to my make up and grabbed out several things. I looked at the clock to see it was already 4pm. God, time fucking flies… I walked over to her and she started applying the things she had. This is gonna take a while…
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm.. Comment? Please?
Thank you to the people that did. (: