A Little Piece of Heaven.

It goes on and on and on. I can keep you lookin' young and preserved forever,

A few days later.

I sighed as I grabbed a few boxes from the store cupboard and began filling them. Vengeance University had become real popular, Especially since the new t-shirts had been released. I was most of all glad that the photographer hadn’t sold our picture to the news.. Then again it probably does take more than a few days..

“ZACKY! GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW!” Gena shouted and I sighed. I guess I spoke too soon about the photographer.. “YOU TOO SLUT!” She added and I sighed, walking out of the room.

“What the fucks up Miss grouchy pants?” I shouted just as Zacky was making his way down the stairs.

“What the fucks this?” She asked as she paused the TV. The photo of us in the café showed on the screen. We were just laughing and having a good time… Is that such a crime. “The whole fucking world thinks you’ve ditched me for this slut!” She exclaimed and anger bubbled up inside me.

“Stop being so fucking insecure! You have a good guy so stop fucking throwing accusations everywhere!” I shouted and she looked at me shocked.

“Look Gena, Nothing happened, we were just getting a bite to eat after the beach.” Zacky said. Obviously not up for starting an argument.

“Are you fucking her?” She asked seriously. Placing a hand on her hip and raising an eyebrow.

“You know what Gena? Fuck you. I’m going to admit something to you here since I don‘t give a fuck anymore. No I’m not having sex with Hanna but I wish I fucking was!” He exclaimed and my cheeks went bright red with embarrassment. “It’d be so much better than doing it with you anyways, You just fucking lay there. I think I‘d get more pleasure from a fucking beached whale.” He said and I laughed hysterically.

“You just got owned, Mothaa Fucker!” I shouted loudly and Zacky half smiled at me.

“Just get the fuck out of my house, Gena.” He said and she pouted softly before making her way over to him.

“You don’t mean that do you, Zack?” She asked, her eyes starting to tear. I can tell fake crying from miles away and she was doing it. He chuckled deeply in her face and pointed to the stairs.

“Go pack your things before I do it and throw them out of the window.” He said sternly and I bit my lip. God he’s sexy when he’s angry.. She walked up the stairs and screamed in frustration.

“That was nice.” I said with a chuckle and he grinned back.

“Why, Thank you very much.” He said with a cheeky smile as he placed his hands on my hips, bringing me closer to him. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Why didn’t I do this earlier?” He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

“You didn’t want too.” I said as he sighed, Resting his head on my shoulder. I heard footsteps pounding down the stairs moments later and bags being dragged. An enraged Gena walking in front of the bags.

“I hope your fucking happy.” She said to me and I smirked.

“Honey, It was over between you two before I even got here.” I said and she huffed, grabbing hold of her numerous bags.

“Bye Zacky. Don’t expect this to be the last of me.” She said with an evil smirk and I shuddered. She left through the door without another word and Zack grinned.

“I finally got rid of the bitch.” He said and I nodded, Moving closer to him.

“So now that she’s gone…” I said and he smiled, Wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his forehead against mine.

“Can I have you now?” He asked and I grinned happily, Biting my lip.

“Of coarse you can.” I said and pushed my lips to his. Seconds later I heard the door open.

“Finally!” I heard someone shout and saw Brian stood at the door, Smirking.

“You dump Gena?” He asked and Zacky nodded happily. “Good on you bro.” He said and walked in, letting all the others in after him.

“What happened? Did we miss something?” Val asked and I walked over to her, giving her a hug.

“Long time, no see hun.” She said and I nodded in agreement. “So.. You and Zacky together now?” She asked and I grinned widely.

“Yeah we are, He said some.. Pretty bad things to Gena.” I said with a chuckle and she smiled as we moved into the kitchen and the guys all moved towards the living area.

“Thank god he finally got rid of her.” She said and I nodded, sitting on one of the stools.

“She said something before she left though..” I said and she looked at me curiously. Silently telling me to continue. “She said it wouldn’t be the last we’d heard from her.. What do you think she means by that?” I asked and Val shrugged with a sigh.

“Well Han, of coarse she’ll do anything she can to try and get back with him again.. Even if it’s forcing herself onto him.. She’s a gold digging whore. You need to be prepared for what she’ll throw at you..” She said and I nodded. She was right.

“Hey babe.” Zacky said as he entered the kitchen and wrapped his arms protectively around my waist. “You wanna come watch a film with me and the guys?” He asked us both and we nodded. I got off the stool and made my way out of the kitchen, my hand entwined with Zacky’s. We sat down on one of the couches as someone put a movie in the DVD player. I guess were watching Nightmare on elm street then. I thought as the opening credits came up. I turned my head slightly to see Zacky’s jade green orbs staring at me.

“What?” I asked with a giggle and he shrugged kissing my temple lightly. I leaned into his chest and sighed contently. It felt so good being with him like this.. And in front of his friends too.

“Okay, am I going to be the one to say it since I’m a girl?” Val asked with a grin and all the guys looked at her confused. “You guys look so good together!” She exclaimed and I blushed slightly. I buried my face in Zack’s shirt and inhaled deeply. God he smelt good. I think I finally felt.. Happy.

-x-x-

Zacky’s POV.

I sighed as she snuggled into my chest more. She’d fallen asleep approximately twenty minutes ago and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her.. She was beautiful.. I stroked her hair lightly, pushing my fingers through the brown locks and smiled as she turned to look at me. She smiled at me tiredly and I smiled softly, kissing her forehead.

“Well, we better get going.” Matt said as he got up from the couch, stretching his arms up above his head. “Come on guys.” He said and headed towards the door. Everyone said their byes an left moments later. Leaving me and Hanna alone. She flopped back down on the couch when everyone had gone and I smiled softly as I went and picked her up.

“Where you taking me..?” She asked as she was half asleep and I chuckled lightly.

“To bed, So you can get some sleep.” I said and she nodded her head, Snuggling up to me. I placed her on my bed and pulled off her shoes, Placing the cover over her afterwards. I threw off my top and jeans leaving me in my boxers and climbed into bed with her. She turned around and cuddled my waist, kissing my chest softly.

“Night Zacky.” She said and I smiled slightly at her childish, sleepy voice.

“Night beautiful” I said and fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe! You'll make me a very happy bunny! :)

Thank you for the people that commented. :) I love chuu!

Happy Birthday Zacky!