A Little Piece of Heaven.

Our love had been so strong for far too long,

I walked into the Starbucks down my street before I went to work and ordered my usual; Peppermint Mocha. I paid for it with a smile and grabbed my change, making my way to the door quickly. I sighed as I quickly walked back to the car, sipping on my drink. As I got inside the car I grabbed out Zacky’s direction and let out a sigh of relief as I realised it was only a few blocks away. I started up the car and made my way to the house, sipping on my coffee every so often. Why was I so nervous? I’d never been nervous about a job before.. I pulled up to the house and gasped. It was like a fucking mansion! Okay, I knew they were famous but not that famous.. I walked up to the door and it opened a few moments later with a half dead Zacky standing in front of me.

“Morning.” I said with a soft smile. He returned it and moved aside so I could walk inside.

“Ready for your first day of work?” He asked with a slight chuckle and I nodded my head enthusiastically.

“Actually, Yeah, I am.” I said with a grin and he half smiled.

“Follow me.” He said and walked down a narrow hall before stopping in front of a door. “You’ll be working in here with me.” He said with a smile as I nodded and walked in, taking a look around. It had two apple computers which we’d obviously be working on.

“Wow..” I said and he chuckled deeply. His voice was so smooth..

“I Take you like the place then.” He said as he ran a hand through his still messy hair. I nodded softly as I ran a hand over the leather spinney chair. “I also took everything from your work computer and put it on that one over there,” He said pointing at the computer across from the on I assumed was his. “And I see you have a lot of designs that I’d be interested in putting on shirts.” He said with a smile and I bit my lip lightly to stop the large smile that was dying to break out. He said and chuckled as he pushed me lightly over to the computer. I sat in the seat and opened up my designs folder as he leaned over me. He told me the ones he like and the ones he wasn’t so keen on. I didn’t take it as offensive though, a little criticism doesn’t hurt. I exhaled a breath I hadn’t known I was holding as he stopped leaning over me. As he went over to his own desk and sat down. He spun his chair to face me and I did the same.

“What do you want me to do, boss?” I asked as I crossed my legs. I saw him looking at the shoes on my feet in a ‘How the hell do you walk in them’ way. “I’m a girl. Now, answer my question.” I said with a giggle and he shrugged.

“Just, Design I guess.” He said and I smiled softly turning back around towards my computer. A few moments later a women entered the room.

“Hey Bab- Oh, Who’s this?” The blond woman asked sounding rather pissed and Zacky turned around to her.

“Gena, baby. This is my new worker, Hanna.” He said with a slight smile. She just popped her hip and scowled at him. I didn’t like her already.

“Can I talk to you outside?” She asked through clenched teeth and he nodded softly, sighing as he got up and walked out the door, her following behind. I heard a lot of shouting and screaming.. Most not on his behalf.. Most was her.

Zacky’s POV.

“What the fuck!? You think you can just let another girl in here without me knowing?!” She shouted and I groaned in frustration.

“Gena, she only works for me. What’s the problem with that?” I said calmly and she scoffed. God, this was going to take forever.

“What is she huh? There has to be some reason why you hired her. Is she just another thing to fuck? Is one girl not fucking enough!?” She screamed and shook my head knowing Hanna was hearing every word of this.

“One is enough. And that one’s you baby. She’s an amazing designer. She has some really amazing designs that could really make this business take off more than it has.” I said and she looked at me cautiously before storming off in to the kitchen. Shouting that she was going to work before walking out of the kitchen and through the front door. I walked back in to the office and sat down on my chair, resting my elbows on the table and cupping my face with my hands. Hanna come over and placed a hand on my shoulder silently asking if I was okay. I nodded my head with a half smile and she frowned upon seeing my sad expression.

“I can go if you want..” She said quietly and I shook my head no.

“No, no. You have work to do Missy. Your not skipping out on your first day. She’s gone now anyways.” I said with a shrug and she sighed, nodding and sitting down. My stomach rumbled loudly and I blushed with embarrassment. I heard Hanna giggle and turn around again.

“You hungry?” She asked and I nodded my head sheepishly. “I can make you something if you like..” She said idly kicking her feet and I grinned.

“Yes please! Gena doesn’t cook so I usually wait until my dinner..” I said sadly and she shook her head in disappointment. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room, she looked around the place for a second before spotting the kitchen and dragging us in, sitting me down on one of the high stools.

“What would you like?” She asked as she looked through the cupboards before finally coming across some pancake mix. She held the packet up in the air and I nodded happily as she took the top off the packet. She moved so swiftly around the kitchen, it was like she’d lived here forever. I couldn’t help but watch her as she maneuvered around the counter tops. Suddenly the front door burst open..
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. yeah... Comment and/or Subscribe?