Status: Gooby pls. comment

My Bulletproof Heart, Your Hollow Point Smile

Look Alive Sunshine

Stupid Mikey and his ideas. Who does he think he is making assumptions? But he's not wrong it’s pretty obvious to me but not to him. I’m pretty sure he’s messing with me, knowing him he probably is. I shake my head, pulling up my shorts and slipping on my shoes, I close my locker, picking up my glove from the bench and walk outside.

“Frank you came!” I look up to see Gerard inside the coach’s office turning back to face one of the conditioners.

“Yeah,” I sigh, smiling.

He finishes talking to the kid. As I stand outside I see something along the lines of teaching him how to swing the bat all the way. He leaves the kid and walks over to me and gives me one of those 'bro hugs'.

Resist Frank. Resist.

“Great, come on let’s start heading towards the group.”

He tugs on my elbow. We jog over to where the other kids stand, over at the side of the base, near the bleachers. I stare at the few freshmen and sophomores, wondering which one of their friends dared them to come.

“Make another line,” he told me as I went to the front of a somewhat two looking lines.

“Two lines ladies!”

He yells. He walks in between the lines to see if they have any sorts of jewelry. He walks back to the front of his line and motions for me to follow him. We jog over to the gate's door and start running towards the track of the football field. The girls soccer team is playing today on the football field against another high school. With the game going on, people where cheering for their team.

“Damn these people don’t know how to catch up or keep two straight lines,” he huffs.

I look over to him. He's jogging backwards facing the guys. I take a quick glance behind me and see that the lines are falling behind and the people on the benches are being distracted by us.

“Would you yell at them to keep two lines?”

He raises his voice a little as the crowd cheers, signaling that either one of the teams made a score.

“Um I don’t know about that,”

I jog backwards like him, I check back once in a while, making sure I don’t run into something.

“Sure you can as long as you are with me they won’t say shit,” He smiles.

I nod and look back once more to check if I won’t crash into something. I look around and notice we only got one fourth around the field. I look at the guys as they stare at the person in front of them. Some of their breathing could be heard over the crowd’s cheers and their shoes scraping the sand.

“Two straight lines!” I yell at them, making my voice sound a bit deeper. Some of them move to make the two straight lines the rest just looked at me. I sigh as roll my eyes at them.

“Good job,” He tells me as we both turned back around. We start speeding up our jog so we wouldn’t disrupt much of the game. We start making our way to the other side of the track and I can already hear some of the comments being shouted at us or to be exact, us two.

“Damn!”

“Gerard, I love your hair!”

"Yeah that's right, run that lap!” I roll my eyes at that one.

“Hey shorty! You're hot!”

I look over at the crowd as they yell. I looked at them confused, even though there's a grin on my face.

“Damn Frank, working it or what?"

“Wh-What?” I ask in disbelief. I feel the heat rush to my cheeks. Good thing we were running and my face was flushed, if it wasn't he would've notice the blush rushing to my face.

I look down at my shoes as we slow down and near the gate. I look back up.

“You heard me." He smirks. Damn that fucken smirk.

As soon as we finish the lap around the track we all make up to five rows of 6 people in them. We walk the over to the tennis courts and start them with stretching their muscles.

“On your butts.” Gerard yells beside me.

I hear a few groan from around me but not loud enough to be heard by Gerard. He has one row of guys in front of him as he's facing the rest to instruct us. It takes a while before each one of us is sitting down and waiting for a few to wake up and sit along with us.

“Right foot in, reach for your left one.”

We do as we're told and grab our shoe. A minute or two pass by and we do the same with the other foot. I hear a few guys hiss as their muscles protest against the strain. I can feel my own muscles stretch and sting in protest. I hold back a hiss of my own and look at the rest of them struggling.

“Butterflies, ladies."

You’ve got to be shitting me. There’s no way I’m doing that. My body wasn't made for this. Fuck. This time the groans are loud enough for Gerard to hear. He glares at them and they quickly grab a hold of both of their shoes.

“That includes you.” he says.

I look over at him, my eyes widen as I was bluntly pointed out in front of the rest. I groan as I reach for my ankles and bring them in, near my crotch. I don't think I'll be able to feel my dick tomorrow.

“That’s better.” He smiles.

“Yeah if you say so,” I mutter.

“Aw come on, don’t tell me you’re already getting tired? Russian twist, now." He yells before giving me a chance to answer.

A few of the guys stare in confusion and so do I. He rolls his eyes before instructing us. We're suppose to get on a sit up position. Sitting up, our knees are slightly bent as we put our hands together resting on our stomachs.

“No I just don’t like doing butterflies,” I tell him minutes later.

“Right, middle, left!" he yells.

“One!” The group yells.

We move our joined hands and do as we're told. We hover our clasped hands over to our left side, to our abdomen, and to our right side, doing the steps the opposite way and back.

“Lean back ladies, you won't feel the burn if you don't lean back!”

We finish minutes later. Stopping on number 35. I can feel a six pack coming on.

I come out of the lockers half an hour later, finishing practicing. I walk over to the coach’s office and look down at my shoes to see if I tied them. I bump into something or much more like someone. I rub my head as I look up to see Mr. Growler, one of the p.e. teachers, in front of me.

“Its good and all to check if your shoes are untied but its always good to do it when you're not walking into someone,” He tells me, walking away from me and outside to the black top. I laugh nervously as I walk into the office.

“Barely joined the practice and already getting yourself in trouble aren’t ya, Frankie?”

I look over to where Gerard was slightly bent and writing something on a paper. I walk over to him.

“What’s that?” I ask, out of curiosity.

“Oh yeah I forgot, the sign in and out sheet. So, sign in…and out,”

He chuckles at his response. I giggle and slightly bend down to sign in…and out, as Gerard mentioned. I straighten up as soon as I finish signing. I smooth out my sweater and shove my hands into my pockets as I look back at Gerard expectantly.

“Alrighty then Frank, don’t forget you come three days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.” He said patting my shoulder.

“OK."

I begin to walk out of the office and out to the black top. God one thing I didn’t notice was the soreness in between my legs and thighs. It was going to be one heck of a week. Fuck.

“OH! And one last thing,”

I turn around as he walks over to me. I hum and look at him expectantly, waiting for him to continue. He grins as he sighs.

“Don’t forget,”

“What?"

“To look alive sunshine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated and I probably have some errors in there, but I've just been busy with Softball practices, and try outs were on Wednesday and Thursday which was yesterday. The list went up today, to see who made the team. And I've been going for three months. So guess what?

I didn't make the team.

Bummer I know. All that hard work for nothing. My day was all gloomy and wet. Wet because it was raining, gloomy cuz I didnt make it. Oh well I guess I'll join next year. Or join the park's softball team.

But enough of me, I posted this up. I wanted to make you guys happy which will make me happy if you guys took your time and commented. At least I made someones day great unlike my shitty day. Yeah I got the idea of baseball cuz I was going to softball.

Anyways, Comment?, Subscribe?, Love?

lemme know what you think. One more thing, I love you all I can't believe this story has 2 stars, this is for you guys. You guys made my day.

xo - jess